Other Strollers:
Kolcraft
Kolcraft Contours Options 3 Travel System Stroller - Blush

Kolcraft Contours Options 3 Travel System Stroller - Blush

This stroller is flexible for those on the go moms!

Comments about Kolcraft Contours Options 3 Travel System Stroller - Blush:

The Kolcraft Contours Option 3 Travel System stroller is magnificent! I was the person at the gym or doing yoga. When I found out I was pregnant I knew I had to pick a stroller that was going to accommodate my lifestyle. I looked for days comparing prices and features most strollers didn't impress me. When I saw the Kolcraft Travel System stroller my eyes lit up, finally a stroller that caught my eye! I found out I was having a girl and the color pick became my favorite color. I feel this stroller is designed to look sophisticated and classy the touch of pink adds a feminine flair. I had my baby in June and when the doctor gave me the okay to exercise I rushed to the closet and opened it up. Setting this stroller up was a breeze which came as a big relief to me. I can remember jogging and feeling completely comfortable with my baby being in this stroller. Safety is a big priority for me and my partner this product met our standards. Overall I would recommend this stroller for the on the go moms, first time mom,and the veteran mom! I am very happy I chose the Kolcraft stroller.

• Safety: