View more camcorders

3.7

Not a good one

from Venetia, PA

Comments about Kodak - Zx1 High Definition Flash Media Camcorder:

I bought this for my husband as a gift. What a huge joke. He hates it. Me being the women that I am don't pay attention to electronic thingys. I didn't know that it had low resolution. So, with that being said i needed to return it. Well guess what being that I purchased it so early in the year and it is after christmas they won't take it back. I would recommend this for a young child to have as their first camcorder but for a parent that wants to record all aspects of their children's lives for them to view later, it just wasn't what I had expected. Again, this is a fine one for a child first video camcorder. Hope this helps.

Love this pocket size camera

from Clayton, NC

Comments about Kodak - Zx1 High Definition Flash Media Camcorder:

This camera is great.  I just pulled it out of the box and not only was it affordable but it is everything Kodak said it would be.  I took one picture and one video just to test it before I decided.  I read all the reviews about the camera and had pushed the complete order button and then got worried.  I told myself and my husband we would try it out and send it right back if the negative reviews we read were true.  I turned it on plugged it into my computer and up came the video.  Great picture and clear sound check!  I have not tried to download them yet but even if it is a little tricky still think it is worth the money!!

Practice at home first!

from Buffalo, NY

Comments about Kodak - Zx1 High Definition Flash Media Camcorder:

This senior citizen is pretty "digital" savvy but beware that this camera does not have ANY word on the controls.  The first time I took it on vacation we ended up buying disposable cameras.  No manual comes with it and I was unable to pull it up online. Then when I got home I asked my young nephew to fool around with it.  He immediately put in the digital card that comes with it and I was able to take more than 200 pictures on my next vacation.  Now I am happy with it and it is very easy to use.  We got caught in the rain in San Juan and the camera was not damaged at all.