Other Digital Cameras:

Kodak - EasyShare M753 Digital Camera

Pros

Cons

• Portability:

The Easyshare M753 is a cheap but quality camera.

As someone who is currently lacking cash (school is expensive - enough said) I don't have a lot of money to spend on electronics, and what little I have mostly goes to video games. As a result, I had a very small budget for a camera. I was worried I would have to get a really bad camera because of how little I was willing to pay. Luckily, the Kodak Easyshare M753 was a pleasant surprise.

It's a great size, for one thing - it's big enough to hold and make out things on the LCD, and small enough to fit neatly into anyone's pocket. The quality of the pictures changes based on the time of day. Really bright, clear days provide stunning clarity, but even overcast days provide quite nice shots, if a little blurred. I only have the 7 mexapixel version, however. Obviously, the quality of the shot improves with the larger mexapixel versions of this camera. The 12 megapixel one is priced reasonably.

The connectivity with the computer is, for the most part, good. The camera comes with a CD - on it you'll find the EasyShare software. It's called what it's called with good reason - it's fairly simple to share your photos, as well as touch them up and organize them. Unfortunately, to my experience, you can only sync your camera with this program, which is frustrating if you want to put it with photos from other cameras.

The HUD is very user-friendly and allows you a lot of freedom and flexibility. It's got everything from shot types to special effects. It's even got sound effects for the camera's various functions.

All in all, the EasyShare M753 is a good little camera for a very cheap price. I would recommend it to anyone like me who doesn't have the largest budget and just wants a nice point-and-shoot deal.

Kodak Easyshare

I like my Kodak EasyShare camera, but it isn't my favorite camera I have ever owned. It is easy to use and I like that it has a rechargeable battery and that I don't have to keep putting double A batteries in every few days. It is small enough to take with me wherever I go and it was a good price, but with a cheap price usually comes some kind of problems. This camera takes some bad pictures some of the times and the video quality is not very good at all. It does work pretty well most of the time, but a lot of the pictures come out blurry. Also this is not a very durable camera, so if you drop it then don't expect it to stil lwork perfect afterwards. It is definitely not shockproof. But it is a decent camera.

Kodak Camera

from Dunnellon, FL

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M753 Digital Camera:

I have owned over 6 cameras so far in my life and honestly I have to say this one is the worst by far! Yes it works and does what it is supposed to do and I am not sure if this was just my particular camera or not but out of every ten pictures that I would take maybe one or two of them would come out not blurry. I like Kodak and was very surprise and disappointed by this camera and it's ability to focus properly. I do like that it is fairly resistant to damage and breakage from dropping it. It's also very easy to navigate through the functions of the menu and easy to use. The battery life on it is awesome as well. I take a lot of pictures almost daily and the batteries last at least 2 weeks which is way better than most cameras where I've had to change batteries every few days. I know it's not an expensive camera but I have had many cameras cheaper than this one that does way better performance wise than this one.

• Portability:

This product is great with taking pictures and works well.

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M753 Digital Camera:

This camera is great! The price is perfect for the mega pixels it has and it's very durable! I've had mine for 2 years and it still works great!!!!

Image Quality
The image quality for this product is great for the price you pay for it. Of course you could get a camera with better quality but mine's been great for what I use it for and I love it. Sometimes the picture is blurry but usually if you have a steady hand it's fine.

The performance for this product is decent. The quality can be faulty sometimes but usually it's not too big of a deal.

I give this product a 10 for durability! I've dropped mine, it's been wet, and everything and it's dinged and scratched a little but it doesn't affect the pictures! My screen hasn't cracked or had any problems either!

Battery Life
Battery life is great. I use Energizer or Alkaline and they are very reliable for the camera life lasting longer.

Portability
Portability is great. I can fit mine in most of my pockets if I need to but I have a camera case that makes it fit in my purse perfectly!

• Portability:

This camera is easy to use!

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M753 Digital Camera:

This camera is easy to use. It is light and turns on and off quickly. The battery stays charged for quite a long time. It takes great pictures and it even takes long videos. It is a great camera for someone who wants to document life experiences. I would recommend this camera to my friends.

• Portability:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Hardy, AR

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M753 Digital Camera:

One of the best camera's i've ever owned,have had this camera around 6yrs.,grandkids use it all the time.It's been dropped,knocked over,left outside, all by accident & still performs like new.Love this camera and like Kodak as they make great,reliable cameras.
Takes great pics as well as videos,just a good product.

• Portability:

"Has helped create many memories."

from Marana, AZ

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M753 Digital Camera:

This camera was easy to use and very light weight it was also thinner than the other cameras I have owned. It has helped my family create many memories. It was affordable and I wont use anything else now that I have used this.

WONDERFUL PIECE OF EQUIPMENT

from Southaven, MS

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M753 Digital Camera:

We have fallen in love with this camera.  It has done a wonderful job with taking good quality picture of my kids and things that we have done.  This has been a great investment for us.  Do yourself the favor and buy this product. It is worth it in more ways than this.  It comes with several coupons for free prints from Kodak and is just a great product.

Great Quality Easy to Use

from Davenport, IA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M753 Digital Camera:

This camera is awesome. I bought this because I needed a camera in a hurry (my daughter's first birthday and I had spilled soda all over my old one) and I got it at a very good price. The picture quality is excellent and it is very easy to use. I've printed several pictures that I took with this camera and its just like I went and got film developed. It has a rechargable battery so I don't have to constantly put money into those things, and the features are amazing. It has all different scene modes, and a good size viewing screen to see the pictures as you are taking them. It's compact so it doesn't take up a whole lot of room in my purse when I take it places, and it even comes in different colors. I haven't found one thing I don't like about it yet.

Great digital camera

from North Vernon, IN

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M753 Digital Camera:

This is the fifth Kodak Easy Share camera I have owned (Between work and home applications)  It has a large clear display and takes great pictures.  It is relatively small and easy to carry.  It has a good 3X optical lens for zooming.

Kodak Easyshare

from Opelika, AL

Kodak camera

from Romney, WV

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M753 Digital Camera:

My daughter got this camera for her birthday and we love it. It takes great pictures , everynow and then you will get some blurry ones but other then that its very easy to use and get the pictures off your camera. The one problem we have had is that the lens gets stuck out on it and when trying to turn it on it will shut it self off and not be able to use it. When calling cos.service. they ask you to have box, orignal ric. and much more info which sucks but they did fix it one time for me as a comp. So we would rec. this camera to anybody...And even a 6 year old could use it.It also has many many many different settings.