Other Digital Cameras:
Kodak
Kodak - EasyShare Z1275 Digital Camera

Kodak - EasyShare Z1275 Digital Camera

I love my Kodak Easy Share Camera, it takes marvellous pictures.

Ahhh me and my Camera.  We are like two peas in a pod.  If you see me, you see my camera.  The Kodak Easy Share Camera has been a wonderful camera to work with.  My husband and I had previously purchased a different model of camera and decided to upgrade.  We love the quality pictures that we get and the ease of being able to print at home.  On more than one occassion at work, I have been asked if the pictures were taken professionally.  I always smile and say that they came from the Guy Family Photo Lab.

Kodak Easy Share Z1275 -takes nice pictures but has problems

I bought this camera a little while back. I was excited because it was a 12 megapixel camera. The camera does take great photos. It is very easy to use and it very reasonably priced. It is compact sized so it is easy to just put in a purse or jacket pocket. I has quite a few settings so you can choose the right one for the type of shot you are taking. It it also nice that it has one button sharing option. One of my favorite options is that you can take multiple panoramic shots and link them together for a 360 degree view. After a while though I noticed it starting having some glitches. It sometimes takes a few seconds for the photo to load on viewfinder after you have taken it. Batteries do not laste in this camera. You must buy lithium batteries and even then they quickly run out so keep a spare set in a camera bag or you may miss your shot. It does not have very much storage on the camera itself so invest in a SDcard.

Kodak - EasyShare Z1275 Digital point and shoot camera

from Saint Petersburg Fl

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare Z1275 Digital Camera:

Very nice point and shoot camera with lot's of features. Great for capturing pictures on the go and indoors.

Image Quality
Very crisp images and you can use many different image quality settings. The video is high definition and there is a 5 to 1 zoom.

This camera performs very nicely overall. I do have an issue for the closeup macro. It's not easy getting it clear. That would be my one complaint. One other thing is there is no viewfinder. Only the led display. It is sometimes difficult to see in bright sunlight conditions.

Very easy to use with the touch of a button. There are three flash options. Full flash, light flash and no flash which is nice in a well lit room or not so well lit.

I've had this camera a few years now and have dropped it numerous times and it still works like the day I bought it.

Battery Life
This may be the only real downside to this camera. Like other digital cameras, it uses a lot of power. I recommend using two AA lithium batteries. They last a long time. Normal alkaline do not work well in this camera.

Portability
Very small, lightweight and easy to put in your pocket, purse or use the carry cord and wrap around your wrist.

• Image Quality:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

I love my Kodak Easy Share Camera, it takes marvellous pictures.

from Indianapolis, IN

Great camera all around

from Cedar Rapids, IA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare Z1275 Digital Camera:

I received this camera as an early Christmas present from my family.  I had been avoiding the Kodak products, thinking that they weren't up to the quality of some of the other items that I'd been looking at, so was surprised at the quality level of this camera.  The operation is simple, intuitive, and requires no digging around through things that don't make sense to use it.  Pretty easy to use right out of the box for basic operations.  I added a 4 gig Secure Digital card to the storage, and am thrilled.  It can eat through AA alkalines faster than what I'm used to though.  Overall, love the camera, picture quality, ease of use, etc.  I'd recommend it to anyone looking for an easy to use, good quality digital camera.

Wonderful and easy pictures!!

from Livermore, CA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare Z1275 Digital Camera:

I recently bought 2 of these cameras for my husband and me.  We LOVE them. They fit easily in a pocket to go everywhere we go.  We are impressed with the pictures we are getting. Neither of us are "professionals," but we are picky about our pictures.  I can't wait until Christmas to use it more.

Easy to use, great picture & great price

from New Germany, MN

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare Z1275 Digital Camera:

Great camera for the price, small enough to put in a pocket. The camera produced a clear and defining picture. It is easy to operate and uses Kodak EasyShare software. We purchased it after hearing a co-worker rave about it and found it at Buydig.com at a great price. It was It was delivered within a five day time frame.

easy to use, clear pictures and no delay

from Garden City, NY

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare Z1275 Digital Camera:

an idiot-proof camera with easy to read instructions and simple clear buttons.  some cameras have a second or two delay from pressing the button to the actual picture is taken...this does not and that eliminates getting a photo right after what you wanted has passed!

excellent quality with many options, video with sound,etc

from Tuscaloosa, AL

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare Z1275 Digital Camera:

A quality camera a novice can use.  I bought this camera to video and take pictures of my 2 grandchildren and have not been disappointed.  I use to take 35 mm film pix and took several shots of the same pose hoping to capture a good picture with all eyes open, good angle,etc.  With this digital camera you can immediately see your shot and delete or shoot another.  The z1275 has 12 megapixels and zoom capability.  There are many features I have yet to learn about and look forward to learning the different automatic setting and scene modes.                        Enlargements come out crisp and great video quality.  I reccommend this camera for all novice or better photo enthusiasts.

Good enough, if you can get it cheap

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare Z1275 Digital Camera:

I needed a digital camera, and this popped up on sale, so I grabbed it. It's a middle-of-the-road point and shoot. 12MP camera, 720p video. SD cards and AA batteries. Everything you'd expect.

The manual mode to take pictures is useful since it can have a lot of trouble taking night shots. The video recording is good, albeit shaky. A tripod is a must for serious use. The LCD is nice and bright and after taking a photo, you can even apply some color balancing and other things to it.

So it's full featured and nice, but there are issues.

EVERY TIME you change the batteries, you have to reset the clock. And it eats batteries LIKE CRAZY, so you will be doing that a lot. I'm serious. It goes through AAs like no one's business. Also, the digital image stabilization doesn't work and the SD write speed is very slow, even with a Class 10 SDHC card.

Still, it has a nice zoom, and handles well. It's compact and simple enough to hand to someone for a shot. The stiching for panoramic shots also is remarkable.

If it's the best you can afford, go for it, but I'm looking for better, soon.

Kodak EasyShare z1275 Battery Eater!

from York, PA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare Z1275 Digital Camera:

This camera takes great pictures but it is horrible on batteries. Sometimes a brand new set of alkaline batteries shows as only half full on the battery meter when they are brand new! Take a few pictures and the camera says the batteries are done. I have been in contact with Kodak about it but they play dumb to the issue, even though I have read alot about this issue online.

Excellent Camera!

from Mackville, KY

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare Z1275 Digital Camera:

I have had this camera for two years now . I have loved it since the day I got it and still do. It takes EXCELLENT quality pictures in every lighting I've put it in, even pictures of fireworks on the 4th of July! If you're like me and want to be able to print enlargements of your photos, this camera is great. It takes good videos too.The screen on the back of the camera is large enough to get a great view of the pictures, but reviewing does eat up the battery life. That is the ONLY con of this camera,battery life. It does go through batteries very quickly, if you don't get the lithium ones and you do take pictures often then you can expect about 2 weeks max ,so I definitely recommend buying rechargeable lithium batteries with this camera.For such a lightweight camera it is very durable,and it has withstood several tumbles. It is a compact size, which is great , easy to fit in whatever you need to haul it around in, not slim enough to be pocket size though. If they would make this camera come with a rechargeable battery I would definitely give it 5 stars.