4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Portability:

The BEST camera I've ever owned!

This is absolutely my favorite camera out of all the cameras i have ever owned! I bought it one day kind of on whim. It wasn't near as expensive as the other 10 megapixel cameras and was visually much more attractive! I have the red version and it is sleek and fun. I have owned other kodak cameras in the past and liked them, but this one blows them all away! I've never had a camera that takes such clear pictures...you can blow them up, zoom in, etc and everything is till perfectly clear!

It's a very sturdy camera...made out of metal, not flimsy plastic. It's a little heavier than some small cameras, but in my opinion it's worth it if it's going to last a little longer. I've alread dropped mine a few times and it hasn't been damaged at all...not even a ding!

Another thing I love about this Kodak camera is the large HD LCD display! It makes it so easy to see the pictures or video your taking and it's crystal clear! What you see on the screen is exactly what your picture is going to look like!

But perhaps my favorite thing about this camera is that it is so portable! I take it with me everywhere I go...I just throw it in a pocket in my purse and I'm out the door. Usually in order to do this, you have to make som sacrifice in the quality of pictures you get, but not anymore!

For me...this is the PERFECT camera!

Kodak easyshare digital camara

This was my first ever digital camera and it is a good one for beginners and for people who do not take a lot of pictures. It takes a few seconds of holding the button down half way for it to focus and even then your pictures might be a little blurry. It zooms out pretty far for close ups and with the easy share feature it is easy to just plug it in to your computer and email or upload to facebook. It has a very small internal memory so you will need a memory card. The battery stays charged pretty long, unless you use it constantly. Overall it is a good camera for occasional use, it will not give you professional quality pictures but they are not terrible either.

Image Quality
Doesn't always focus perfectly so you might have to take several pictures to get one that is not blurry.

Takes about 15 seconds or so to process the picture after you take it so it's not good if you want to take a lot of pictures one right after the other.

It is the easiest camera I have ever owned. All the buttons are self explanatory, no need for directions with this one.

This camera is very durable, my kids have grabbed it and dropped it numerous times and it's still in perfect condition.

Battery Life
Stays charged for quite a long time. I charge it every few months.

Portability
It is extremely small and fits easily in a larger pocket or purse.

Not so great

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare V803 Digital Camera:

I have previously purchased and used this Kodak Easy Share V803 Digital Camera and I found that in my opinion and experience that it is not a good camera. First and foremost the worst thing about this camera is the fact that it broke after only three months of owning it. Then when I tried to get another one or get this one fixed under the warranty it was way more trouble than it was worth. I had to mail in the camera which I did and I never received it back and this was like two years ago. They state they did not receive it even though I have a tracking number showing they did. Its too hard to fight about it. So the durability and the craftsmanship of this camera is really poor. Another thing I did not like is that it had a very slow shutter speed so every time I tried to take a picture it never caught the moment I was trying to get. I can say that the price of the Kodak Easy Share camera is very reasonable but that is the only good thing about it. At least thirty percent of the time my pictures were blurry and out of focus. It is fairly easy to use and figure out. I just expected a lot more from Kodak. I would not recommend this product to anybody.

• Portability:

Image looks good on display, but not during playback

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare V803 Digital Camera:

I purchased the Kodak EasyShare V803 Digital Camera while on vacation and I found it to be a sub par camera. It was extremely lightweight, pocketable, and held a decent charge, but the pictures lacked detail. Every single picture I took appeared to be blurry and lifeless. It didn't matter how still I was taking the picture or the light I was under while snapping shots, but the images lacked definition. I read the entire manual front to back and I felt it didn't provide me with any useful information to improve the images. Since I was having trouble with pictures I decided to test out the video function of the camera. While shooting video in bright light I was impressed with the video displayed on the screen, but when I played it back on a bigger monitor it was nearly unwatchable. All of my footage was extremely bright and shapeless. After I made some adjustments to the picture settings I was able to shoot watchable videos and my pictures even improved. Sadly the quality didn't improve enough to make this my standalone camera for quick shots.

Kodak easyshare digital camara

Battery Life
Stays charged for quite a long time. I charge it every few months.

Portability
It is extremely small and fits easily in a larger pocket or purse.

Kodak, Really?

from Rome,GA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare V803 Digital Camera:

I purchased this camera for the expressed purpose of documenting some remodeling I was doing. I had intended to use the photos in a blog I write. Overall the camera did as it was intended except for one major flaw. I noticed after the first time I used the camera that dust from the surrounding had penetrated into the screen behind the cover. Over just a few days it became worse and made using the screen very difficult and undependable. I was very surprised that Kodak would leave such a problem to exist in one of their products.

Image Quality
The camera took very high quality pictures.

The performance lacked a lot in my opinion the camera and zoom both are very slow to start and react. Sometimes I would notice the zoom would actually get stuck and force the camera to shut down.

This was a very easy camera to use

This digital camera has no durability in my opinion I used it for the single project and it has since been put aside due to it's entire lack of usefulness

Battery Life
The camera has a decent battery life.

the kodak eashyshare v803 digital camera is great

from Waterbury, CT

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare V803 Digital Camera:

the kodak easyshare v803 camera is great camera i love it, its one of the best camera's Ive' had got it bout two years ago and it still works just ask great as when i bought it i recommend this camera to anybody looking to buy a camera

i love this kodax digital camera

from Shelby, NC

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare V803 Digital Camera:

i love this camera it can due any picture from outside in bright light to dark with no light it will focus and crop photos once they are taken and also easy to make copys of pictures cause all you gotta do is take out the memory card no need to take the whole camera wit you to the store go get you one you will love this kodax digital camera

Kodak Great digital camera

from Corinth, ME

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare V803 Digital Camera:

I love this digial camera. It has all the features you would ever need in a camera and it comes in lots of fun colors you can choose from. I love the colors they offer because you can pick the color you really like. I personally chose the bright red one because I am always losing stuff so it stand right out when I am looking for it.LOL

kodak v803 digiral camera

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare V803 Digital Camera:

i bought this camera because it has the feature to act as a video camera. it has a zoom feature and not only my kids enjoy taking pictures with it because they can zoom in or out if necessary but i can sneak in on them with it. I had it for 2 yrs and its a wonderful little camera. Even for someone who is technology challenge its very easy to use. Comparing it to the one that my sister has i love the kodak brand more because hers you have to double click to take photos where the kodak doesnt required to double click or to be centered. it has also a feature to have favorites and it separates them from all the other pictures. Its memory is divided by internal memory and by a slot memory card. my daughter does have a problem with it when she is trying to take photos at night when there is not enough light, and also if she tries to take very far away photos they are kind of blurry but she thinks that maybe she hasnt figure it out on how to use those features. But overall she says that it works good enough for the kind of photos that she likes to take. another feature is that you can turn photos into video and it has a multiselect to send more than one photo for either message, or printing.

very easy use grreat features

from Matawan, NJ

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare V803 Digital Camera:

This 8 meg camera is extermly easy to use. Takes great pictures and instant editing built right into the camera.  The kodak easy share software gives you more options when you download to your computer. The picture quality is very good. If I had to say there were any flaws I would want a better optical zoom, this one only has 3x.

This camera has great features.

from Polk City, FL

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare V803 Digital Camera:

I love the sleek design of this camera and all the options that allow for creativity with the features, but I don't like the delay between pushing the shutter release button and the time it takes to caputure the moment. I have an 11 month old son and every time I try to photograph him, the moment is gone. For adults and children is works fine, but not for babies.