Other Digital Cameras:

Kodak - EasyShare V1253 Digital Camera

Pros

Cons

• Portability:

the best camera i've owned

I bought this camera after much searching for the best camera for the money. It is by far the best I have seen or used. This is probably about the 6th digital camera I have owned. The HD quality is amazing. The colors are true to life. The print quality is exceptional. I highly recommend this camera. The only negative is that you cannot get the full screen while using the 12 mp setting.

Quick Snap

This is a nice device to use on the go. Setup is easy; plug-and play. It has a great zoom feature that always to go beyond its reach. Once you have zoomed out you might think that is the best picture you can get. Guess again, once you have loaded you photos to your labtop take a second to bring the object into focus 100X more. These pictures are stunning for the price of the cam. Its a keeper, I have been using mine for over 4 years now. No repairs, malfunctions, or lost photos.

Quick Snap

from Ottawa, IL

• Portability:

This camera is very easy.

from Butler, KY

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare V1253 Digital Camera:

Takes really good pictures, This camera is very easy to operate. I love that I can get online and look up any questions or if i have a problem I can email kodak and they will answer it if I can't find it on the web site. The software can be downloaded easily if your computer is older and don't recognize it.
Great Camera!

• Portability:

Decent camera for the price

from Osage, IA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare V1253 Digital Camera:

Love this camera for the most part. It is much smaller in size and has higher megapixels than my previous camera. The only complaint I have is that sometimes it is slow when taking multiple pictures quickly. It will freeze up for 20 seconds or so and you're stuck waiting with everyone holding their pose/smile. Once I had to take the batteries out and restart it because it froze for over ten minutes...

Fail Camera

from Boise, ID

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare V1253 Digital Camera:

I sold cameras for many years and was always a backer of Kodak among others in their price range, however upon purchasing this camera I have found I don't care for them much. My husbands cell phone takes pics better with more clarity and faster shutter. VERY Dissapointed

Great camera for beginners

from Athens, GA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare V1253 Digital Camera:

This is an excellent camera for beginners.  The screen is large for easy review of your photos, the software is great for downloading and uploading to Kodak's website.  Very easy to use staight out of the box, self-explainatory even for people with limited tech skills.  Great all around, a must have.

AWESOME YET COMPACT!

from Reston, VA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare V1253 Digital Camera:

this camera is so easy to use and takes great pictures! i prefer cameras that charge to ones with regular batteries because the charge seems to last longer. i upgraded from an older Kodak camera and i think i will stick with the Kodak brand! I also love the dock.

Excellent Digital Camera Especially For Dummies

from Naugatuck, CT

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare V1253 Digital Camera:

I bought this camera as an upgrade from a 4MP Kodak camera I had. This camera is awesome. It is smaller than what I had so it is easier to carry with me. The LCD screen is larger than most cameras I have seen. It is great that I can take videos with it or add sound tags to pictures as a reminder of what was going on. The option to crop or enhance the picture right from the camera is also a plus. This camera is very easy to use and the pictures come out clean. I bought the Printer/Dock for this camera and the pictures look professional when they come out. This is the best present I have bought myself in a long time!!!

wonderful

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare V1253 Digital Camera:

this kodak digital camera is so perfect and compact. which makes it super easy to take with me everywhere that i go. i really love the fact the besides taking picturesi can record videos. i really like the fact that it has a large screen. which that makes it a lot easier to see the pictures in depth. i really love that i's digital so that i can store so much more pictures than a basic film based camera. this camera is the best camera that i have ever had. the pictures that it takes are super clear. yes i understand if you don't hold the camera still it could make blurry photos, but a lot of digital cameras do the same thing not just this one. the battery life in my opinion is great and lasts long.

i just love it

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare V1253 Digital Camera:

i have always been a sucker for kodak cameras so you could just imaine why i fell in love with this camera. honestly i don't think that this is an expensive camera. i think that it's a great buy for a great quality camera. i really love the fact of how clear the pictures turn out. some digital cameras have very low quality pictures and the pictures turn out very fuzzy. no one wants fuzzy pictures. i think the more clear the better. i also really love the quality of the videos. i use to have a digital camera that let you take videos, but the videos pretty muh sucked. another reason why i love this camera is because it's digital and if you buy a big enough memory card you can really store so many pictures on it.

Not bad

from San Marino, CA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare V1253 Digital Camera:

Well I am not a very sophisticated picture taker. As long as it snaps, takes the picture, and spits out the image that was taken in a reasonably high quality output then I am all smiles. This Kodak easyshare V1253 digital camera seems to fit the bill reasonably. I have not played or tinkered with any of the features but it is definitely a pick up and go type of camera--you can get the hang of this camera quite quickly with minimal learning curve. This appeals to me since I am not very tech savvy at all. The camera is small enough to be portable for trips yet big enough so that you do not lose it easily. My camera is black and sleek. I feel that it is a very simple looking phone but simple is good to me since it means less clutter and more business. I did have a problem with my Kodak that now mysteriously seemed to have vanished. When I depressed the snap button the camera refused to flash, even when flash was on. Things seemed to have worked out but this brief experience was no fun and I almost ended up returning it.