Other Digital Cameras:
Kodak
Kodak - EasyShare MD41 Digital Camera

Kodak - EasyShare MD41 Digital Camera

This is a good inexpensive Kodak camera!

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare MD41 Digital Camera:

This camera is very small and is very affordable. I have only owned Kodak digital cameras and have been very happy with them. The buttons are very small on this camera but is very easy to carry around. It is very easy to use and takes good quality pictures.

• Image Quality:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

Kodak Easyshare M series superior to Kodak C series cameras

from San Ysidro, CA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare MD41 Digital Camera:

Can't give it a 5 rating simply because of the battery & internal memory but all things considered it's a good little camera that won't break the bank.

Image Quality
Good closeups but not closer than 12" - much, much better than Kodak's C series for closeups

SUPER easy to use even for those of us who are camera challenged!

Can't tell you how many times my spouse has dropped it - screen hasn't cracked (yet) but even with 2 bent corners, it still works great.

Battery Life
Not great - and although it does recharge pretty quickly, suggest getting an extra/backup battery and keeping it charged for quick changes - also got one of those car lighter things that has 2 USB plugs so it can be recharged on the road.

Portability
See above re) battery life + Internal memory is worthless - memory card is a MUST.

• Image Quality:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

Great picture taking

from Miami, FL

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare MD41 Digital Camera:

I gave my 12 year old daughter this camera a year ago for her birthday.  She loves taking pictures with it and the quality is great.  It has been an easy camera for her to use and navigate through the menu's.  My daughter programmed the settings on her own without any help from me.  So far it has been one of the best digital camera's I have purchased.

Perfect quality photos, and an outstanding battery life

from Hugo, OK

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare MD41 Digital Camera:

I recieved this camera for Christmas 2009.  I have never been much of a photographer until now.  I never leave home without my kodak I sometimes even take it to work. Since recieving this camera I love to take pictures it is a must have for anyone.  The battery life is also very lengthy and it takes no time at all to charge.  Taking pictures can be easy for anyone with this camera I know it is for me.