Other Digital Cameras:
Kodak
Kodak - EasyShare M883 Digital Camera

Kodak - EasyShare M883 Digital Camera

Sleek, easy to use and compact

from Port Washington, WI

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M883 Digital Camera:

This camera is nice and compact and takes beautiful pictures.  I have had issues with the quality of taking close up pictures.  I need to make numerous attemps.  It could be that I am still learning it.  The pictures that I do ace have amazing quality.

large lcd screen great for picture review!

from Owings Mills, MD

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M883 Digital Camera:

I bought this camera for my 14 year old daughter for her birthday in December. I allowed her to use during a concert we went to on Thanksgiving weekend.  The picture quality was excellent.  The large lcd screen made it easy to see how the picture would look/whether to keep or delete.  She was able to work the camera with no problem after reading the manual.  I had to read it several times.  The manual stated the battery charging indicator lite was on the front of the camera; on this model, it is on the back. The red camera is a gorgeous color for kids--they will not mistake it for theirs, as most kids have silver or black.  I am considering getting this same model for myself....maybe in blue!

I never liked cameras or photography; now I do.

from 100112745

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M883 Digital Camera:

I hadn't owned a camera for a long time and had no interest in one until I realized how convenient digital photography is.  No film, no developing, no waiting for results.  The Kodak Easy Share M883 was recommended to me by a sales person in an electronics store where I went to look for my first digital camera.  The price was right for me, and I bought it.  What I really like about it is how easy it was to learn to use.  I'm no longer intimidated by the mysterious world of digital photography because this Kodak product taught me all about it.

Great Camera!

from Elk River, MN

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M883 Digital Camera:

This camera works great for its size! It takes beautiful pictures and I love that you can send them write to your Facebook account! The only thing about this camera is that it did not come with a SD Card. You do need to purchase one. Thanks

Kodak EasyShare M883 is reliable!

from Clarksville, MD

Pros

Cons

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M883 Digital Camera:

I have had this camera for 4 years. I am completely satisfied with this purchase. It is the easiest and most user-friendly camera I have ever used. I use it all the time. It is light-weight and portable. It helped me document my trip to Paraguay and I am completely satisfied with all of my photos. While the megapixels are low for what is common in recent cameras, because of the reliability and ease of use with this camera, I am not looking to buy a newer one until this one breaks. In addition, the software for the camera is simple and fun to use. The best feature about this camera is its face-recognition technology. This is the main reason I purchased the product. Also, the printer that you can purchase separately works easily with the camera. The downside to this camera though is its flash. It isn't the best camera to use in areas with low-light or at night. It just can't perform very well.

good camera mostly, but not for indoor events

from Trinity, NC

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M883 Digital Camera:

Was purchased as a replacement for a lost digital camera, wife was excited when she saw all of the features it had, but was disapointed in the speed and clarity of the outcome when she was trying to take still photos of our daughter at a dance competition indoors.Still, for general use it's a great camera.

Love the camera....but the warranty stinks.

from Manakin Sabot, VA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M883 Digital Camera:

I love this camera.  It is easy to use.  It takes great pictures.   BUT if you have ever had to deal with Kodak over the warranty....well, welcome to the land of confusion.  After 10 months of using the camera, I picked it up off of the shelf, took it out of the padded case and found the LCD screen broken.  The camera had not been dropped or exposed to water.  There are no children in my home, so no problems there.  At first Kodak told me there was no warranty.  Then, they told me that it was covered under warranty and to mail the camera to them.  If after they receive it and inspect it, if they "think" it might be dropped they won't cover it!  Okay, so what if the postal service is not delicate with it?  Am I just out of luck?  It is just too subjective and it seems like all the odds are in their favor.  It does not seem fair.

Kodak EasyShare M883 Digital Camera is a great pocket camera.

from Painesville, OH

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M883 Digital Camera:

The Kodak EasyShare M883 digital camera is a nice, light weight, compact, easy to use camera.  I love the big screen viewing area and the way the camera looks.  The buttons are self explanatory.  I was able to use it immediately.  My only concern with this camera is the strength of the flash.  Some of my indoor pictures come out dark.  Closer pictures come out better.

it's the best in our time

from Rochester, MN

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M883 Digital Camera:

i think this camera is the best i seen so far. **Kodak EasyShare M883 Digital Camera** is the name of this camera. it's digital so you can do what u want with this camera. I bet who ever buy this camera is going to be a lucky person in many of ways. Words can't even discribe this product. Im thankful for owning one

kodak easyshare m883 is quick and accurate with your photos.

from Hopwood, PA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M883 Digital Camera:

the kodak easyshare m883 digital camera is one of the best cameras i have come across. it doesnt have a really long delay like some cameras do when ou snap a picture, so therefore you get the moment you want exactly how you want it. the picture comes out really great and doesnt turn fuzzy when you put them on your web pages. it just an all around great camera and i would encourage everyone to go out and get one if you want great moments captured in great pictures.