4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Portability:

Simple to use and great for on the go.

I wanted something small and compact that could fit in my pocket, I love wearing a pair of jeans when I'm out on the go.  It doens't take up alot of room in the purse and can fit in a diaper bag side pocket.  This camera was the perfect gift from my husband.  It's very easy to use and it's compact.  I also like it's stylish look and feel.  The camera was extremely easy to set up on the first try and the directions weren't complicated or hard to understand.  The screen is a nice large suze and clear.  I love that the camera is also sturdy!  I've dropped it a few times and it's no worse for the wear.  The first time I dropped it I was sure it would be done for but no, there was a little mark where the paint chipped off, but it still works - which is the important thing.  A few times the pictures were a little blurry, but that could have simply been an error of mine.  It is light weight, my kiddos can carry it without dropping it and because of the inexpensive price tag I don't worry about it getting broken or dropped or lost.  For me the camera had everything I needed in a small take with me anywhere just in case I wanted to take a picture without haveing to bring the larger digital camera/video camera everywhere.

Good deal for the price.

Do not be fooled by this modest price tag, this camera is a very good piece of technology. I am such a big fan of this device that I cannot express it quite enough. The Practika was good for the money, but the Kodak M763 camera is light years ahead of this camera. Clearly when it comes to price, there is no difference between them. The main difference will come from the other aspects of the camera.The Kodak M763 digital camera has a 7.2 mega pixel camera.  When you look at the stats for the Kodak M763 digital camera, it looks not quite as good as other cameras on the market on this front. However, on a practical level the screen functions just as well as other cameras. The screen is noticeably smaller, but there is no real difference between the industry standard 2.5 or the 2.4 which is available on the Kodak M763 digital camera.The zoom features on this camera are absolutely standard for this price range. There is nothing exciting about this aspect of the Kodak M763 digital camera. But there is no expectation for more than this since the price is so cheap.

Great for a Starter Camera

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M763 Digital Camera:

What I love about this camera is its size. It can comfortably fit in a pocket, small purse or on a belt with the correct carrying case. I also like the feature of being able to take any video frame and create a still photo from it. For a simple point-and-shoot, I've gotten some fantastic pictures.It has just enough picture settings to be handy but not overwhelming or useless.Sometimes you can get a camera and it has too many bells and whistles that you will never use. But it can be slow to process the picture you just took. You risk losing the next shot because you are waiting for the last shot to be saved. Also it is hard to see the screen in bright light. It has a bad glare which makes it hard to focus and take a quality photo when that happens. The picture quality isn’t as great as some other Easy shares either. If you're looking for an inexpensive digital camera that will get the job done then this will work. But if you're more experienced with using digital cameras then move on.

• Portability:

good starter camera for anyone

from Tallahassee, FL

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M763 Digital Camera:

this is a good inexpensive camera for anyone that doesn't need a professional camera

Image Quality
with the right setting you can get really good quality pictures from this camera

good performing, not as good as a professional grade camera, but will get the job done and is good for anyone without a lot of camera experience

super easy to use basic functions and easy to understand instructions

i have had this camera for over 5 yrs. now and i have never had a problem with it. i upgraded to a nicer camera a while back and gave this one to my 4 yr. old son and he hasn't broke it yet so it does hold up well

Battery Life
great battery life and it quick to recharge

Portability
very sleek and slim camera that makes it easy to carry with you almost anywhere

Love this little camera

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M763 Digital Camera:

I bought this camera for my online store with no real high expectations, but was pleasantly surprised. The picture quality is great and it is super easy to use. it is very light weight and can be easily packed away. I love the automatic setting because it helps me to get that great shot even in questionable light. I have dropped this camera more times than I will admit and it is still going strong.

• Portability:

My Kodak Easy Share camera goes everywhere with me!

from Portland, OR

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M763 Digital Camera:

My Kodak Easy Share Camera goes everywhere with me. I love this camera. I have tried many other cameras and I always go back to my Kodak. The picture quality is excellent and all the buttons are on the camera in a comfortable way that makes sense. There are tons of different settings for things like movement, nighttime, fireworks, candlelight, closeup, portrait, etc. The best part is the image stabalizer which helps keep your pictures from being blurry. My camera is red and came with a hard leather case. The camera is a great size and I love that I can charge in by connecting it to the USB port on my laptop. No batteries! The battery life is really pretty good compared to other cameras I have used.

Great for on the Go

from Conneaut, OH

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M763 Digital Camera:

It is an alright camera to own great for on the go and easy to use. It is a nice camera to have if you are going out to somewhere in town or if you are going on vacation or wherever. It is real easy to use and the images are of good quality. I would recommend this camera to my friends and family to use.

• Portability:

Great images taken with this Kodak camera

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M763 Digital Camera:

As the name implies, this camera makes it easier for you to share your pictures.  Great, and enough about that, what about the quality?  Well, I have to admit that this Kodak camera has the most amazing picture taking abilities.  This camera takes the most amazing, sharpest, and clearest pictures.  Looking at the price you might be surprised how much this cheap camera, price wise, can do.

There are great things about a camera and there are also downsides to them.  The only thing I have had problems with this camera is the flash.  Its too of a bright flash for such a small camera with less than DSLR abilities.  I have had times that I had to cover the flash with a piece of paper, or I just had to make something that broke the brightness of the light.

Enough of complains, I think overall you should buy this camera if you are on a budget, and can’t afford other expensive cameras.  Also, having ability to take any SD card makes it easy to buy the one SD card you like.

Not worth the money

from Eubank, KY

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M763 Digital Camera:

This camera is not worth the money. I bought it for taking pictures for Christmas, birthdays, vacation and just anytime during the year for special occasions. When I first got it, it worked fine. It took nice pictures and was easy to use, It had a variety of features that were easy to use. I especially liked the snow feature for outside pictures. I used it for a vacation in Florida and it took great pictures in the sun. It had an auto feature for use with point and shoot pictures that made the camera very easy to use. But, after only a few months, it quit working. It was just days before Christmas, which was one of the reasons I bought it. At first, I thought it was the battery, but that showed a complete charge and the camera still would not come on. I never could get the camera to work and it was just past the guarantee expiration. I would not waste my money on this camera, unless you also buy the extended warranty.

I absulutly love this camera

from Tacoma, WA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M763 Digital Camera:

I use this camera every day!!! I am a food blogger, so I am taking pictures all throught the day. It takes beautifuly clear pictures and they look great printed out on my home computer or inserted in my blog, I would recomend this camera to anyone that likes to take pictures of everyday activities out with the family or getting the word out about what you cooked last night :)

Loved it when it worked.

from Biddeford, ME

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M763 Digital Camera:

I've owned 2 of these and both have been thrown in the broken pile.  It is a great camera and I loved it when it was working.  Both of them the lens broke.  The first one we turned the camera on and the lens somehow decided to come out unevenly and got stuck that way.  We brought it to the local camera store and were informed that it would cost more to fix it than buy a new one.  So a new one it was.  After a few month of having the new one the lens decided it no longer wanted to stay out.  our first thought was the battery was no good.  But nope new battery and still turn it on out comes the lens and back in it goes.  So needless to say no more Kodaks for us.  Nice new Canon that has worked beautifully.

Kodak EasyShare M763 Digital Camera is all you need!

from Greensburg, PA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M763 Digital Camera:

I had purchased the Kodak EasyShare camera almost a year ago from Ebay.com.  It is the second digital camera I have purchased and is by far the best.  Small and compact, so easy to stick in your pocket, purse, diaper bag, etc. and go! Produces great quality pictures each and every time. Several different options and very easy to use. A nice software program was included in my purchase at the time, which made storing my photos and creating scrapbooking pages and photobook pictures a real breeze.  Automatic zoom feature is simply the best for nice fast snapshots.  Other great features such as sport, snow, fireworks, beach etc are only a few of the options. Easy to use for teenagers up to tech illiterates!  A few different colors such as steel purple is a nice femine look. Most important is I believe this camera must be very rugged as I have dropped it from the fencing around the pool onto the cement and the worst was it falling in the snow and laying out over night and IT STILL WORKS FINE!