Other Digital Cameras:
Kodak EasyShare M763 Digital Camera

Kodak EasyShare M763 Digital Camera

Not so impressed at second look

from Taylors, SC

Comments about Kodak EasyShare M763 Digital Camera:

I was really excited when Igot this camera for Christmas and began using it right away. I was really impressed with the picture quality and the quickness of the shutter speed in allowing me to take multiple pictures in a row. I was really impressed with the whole camera over all until I got a look at my sister in laws Nikkon.

This camera is set up so that parents can carry it in their purse or pocket and get the "Kodak" moments that are present daily in the lives of young children. I was impressed and really liked this feature about it. I do not like the fact that the auto focus does not always auto focus. I was under the impression that an auto focus camera meant that all pictures would be in focus...unless of course the subject in the picture was moving faster than the shutter speed. Even set on the sports setting where the shutter speed is supposed to be faster as to catch fast moving objects...I still get blurry objects in my pictures.

Overa ll it is an okay camera but I will be looking to replace it soon with a better, quicker, and truly auto focus camer!!

• Image Quality:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

The Kodak EasyShare M763 is nice

from Greenville, SC

Comments about Kodak EasyShare M763 Digital Camera:

I purchased this camera about two years ago, and it's still holding up strong. It's a great camera and has many functions and picture options. It's very easy to use, even for a tech noob like myself. I didn't even have to read the manual to understand how to use it. Of course you'll have to buy a memory card to go with it. But without the memory card the camera has built in memory. You can take about one to two mintue videos without a memory card and about five pictures without a memory card. I like that you can zoom in good and it focuses great too, just have to hold the camera very steady. Of course the video isn't great nor is it HD but for the price of 129 what do you expect? I think this camera is really great and easy for beginners.

M763 Kodak EasyShare Good Camera & easy to use!!

from Greenville, MI

Comments about Kodak EasyShare M763 Digital Camera:

This Kodak EasyShare camera is a fantastic compact camera that is easy to use but has a ton of great features and settings, more than I will ever know how to use. Captures decent video considering it is just a camera, and up to forty-five minutes I think. Charges relatively fast, either by wall charger or USB plugged into a computer -- some may not be a huge fan of the battery because you can't just run out and buy batteries if it dies on you, but the battery will last a very long time. I took over 200 pictures at a wedding and the battery lasted all night. Love how compact it is, but I do recommend getting a case for the camera because it is small and is easily dropped. Once you take a photo you can edit & crop it right on the large display screen and you can save it as an additional file rather than replacing. Great little all-in-one camera that could be used by someone from a teenager on up. I really don't have any complaints, I got this camera at a great price and it's been worth every penny!!

Best Camera

from Mogadore, OH

Comments about Kodak EasyShare M763 Digital Camera:

I have had this Kodak camera for more then three years and I love it! It has lasted me for so long and it still works. It works great. I have the dark blue one and I love it. I have usually always been happy with kodak cameras. There is many different things that you can do on it to make your pictures look amazing. It takes great pictures and they come out very nice. I was very happy with it and I still am. I have thought about getting a new one but i decided that since it has last me for so long, ill just keep it. Its cute, little and you can take it anywhere. It fits into purses and bag easily and it is never in the way. I was happy with this camera and I reccommend it to everyone. It works great and I know that it won't disappoint you. If you have thought about getting this camera, then you should. You will probably love it just like I do. I hope this review helps and I hope that camera you get is what you want it to be.

Great pics, not great quality componants

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Kodak EasyShare M763 Digital Camera:

I actually bought this for my 14 year-old sister for Christmas a last year. At first, we thought the camera was great. It is a light blue and an attractive point and shoot camera. The quality of the pictures was amazing and still is. It has a good amount of settings to choose from and the options are great, there are a lot. However, I don't know if I'd reccomend it for a teenager, as they are hard on equipment. After less than six months, the piece that holds the batteries in fell apart and she had to tape it shut. Now, after a year, it takes forever to turn on. During this Christmas, I forgot my camera and tried to use hers. The thing would not turn on. She had some little trick to make it work, shake it and press the button until it finally works. Now, I'm sure these problems are from her dropping it, though she says she hasn't. I'd say it's a good camera for the quality of pictures it takes, but as for the durability in giving it to a teen, maybe not the best.

I love my camera.

from Houston, TX

Comments about Kodak EasyShare M763 Digital Camera:

I bought this camera a couple of years ago and I love it. I keep it in my purse so I will always have it for that Kodak moment.  It takes good clear pictures. And the memory card holds over 2000 pictures. It is cheap to develope the pictures and you can also put the pictures on a CD so that you can download them onto your computer. You can also hook a UBS cord to it and download your pictures to your computer.  I have had this camera for two years and I still haven't had to replace the memory card. You can zoom in with it, you can deleate the pictures  you don't like, you can even organize your pictures and make a folder for your favorite pictures. I took it on our family vacation and took so many nice pictures.  I am really a picture person. I gotta have my pictures. Memories last forever. Oh yeah I almost forgot it also has a camcorder on it.

This is a good camera for your money.  It works great.  The battery stays charged for a long time. The pictures are clear. I recomend this camers to every one.

Kodak is the BEST!!!

from East Hartford, CT

Comments about Kodak EasyShare M763 Digital Camera:

All the cameras I had have all been KODAKS, this one is one of the best I had until I dropped it a few times & of course broke. Very good quality pictures, captures every special moment, never had let me down... This camera brings you good videos to picture perfect photos. I will buy this camera again & again. Camera doesn't have a delay on taking pictures like some do, I love Kodaks & I will definetly keep buying their products.