4.1
Kodak - EasyShare M575 Digital Camera

Kodak - EasyShare M575 Digital Camera

4.1

Fairly good camera

I bought this camera when I was on a limited budget, and it served my needs really well for a while.  It is very dependable, and I am passing it down to my thirteen-year-old daughter in order to upgrade to a more sofisticated camera with more elaborate video capabilities.  This camera is great, however, and incredibly simple to use.  For the price, it is truly a wonderful deal, and it competes fairly well with digital still cameras that are much higher in price, though not necessarily in quality.  It connects easily to the computer, and it is surprisingly easy, even for my children, to copy or remove pictures from it. What's more, the parts/attachments are simple to replace, and accessories are abundant and easy to find.  It comes in a multitude of color choices, which is always great, especially when shopping for teenagers.  To put it in a nut shell, my daughter is extremely excited to be inheriting it, and I am thrilled at the prospect of a new camera as well.

Kodak Easy Share M575 makes taking photos a blast!

Kodak  Easy Share M575 is a fun little camera that makes picture taking fun ! It is easy to use, comes in savvy colors, and it is a convenient size; which makes carrying it along on adventures easy!This camera comes with easy-to-install software, whcih means you can store your photos right on your desktop PC or laptop.And if you want, you can easily print your photos to capture your memories forever!This camera also comes with a convenient carrying case, which means, your camera stays protected while you tote it along on your different activites. This camera is reasonably priced, easy to use and easy to care for; which makes it a perfect camera for young adults as well. The Kodak Easy Share M575 camera is a perfect choice for anyone interested in capturing high- quality digital photos!Also, the name Kodak has been a trusted brand in cameras for years!This is a camera you will enjoy taking pictures with for years to come! The Kodak EAsy Share M575! The camera for our generation!

my new easyshare

from North East, PA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M575 Digital Camera:

i purchased the kodak easyshare m575 to replace an older easyshare . It has 14 megapixels a lot more than i had. The pictures are much clearer when printed . The manual is very infomative there are new features on this camera still getting used to . The kodak easyshare m575 will make it easier to share photos with family and friends. It comes in five different colors. It is very easy to transfer pictures from the camera to my computer. The kiodak easyshare m575 has twenty-one different modes. This camera is much smaller is size but able to much more i am very impressed with the camera. The zoom on the kodak easyshare m575 works really fast in fact all the features are much quicker compared to my last camera. using this camera is going to be a lot of fun learning as i go . The kodak web site also has an extended manual as do a lot of products now . i have checked it out and will be using it a lot. Once again i say thanks to the people of kodak

• Image Quality:
        • Battery Life:
        • Portability:

Oh Kodak, you have disappointed me

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M575 Digital Camera:

As a Digital Camera Feind, I have purchased almost 10 digital cameras in the 6 years that I have been taking cameras. A little unnecessary but with each one, I always found some reason and excuse to buy another one.

This one in particular was purchased simply because it was my birthday. I've always had a soft spot for Kodak Cameras as my past 3 ones were always amazing. I never understood the bad rep that it had until I got this bad boy.

First off, the picture quality is clear but it is only decent. The shutter button is harder to press than it needs to be and figuring out how to use the camera settings itself is difficult. Perhaps I haven't invested enough time into this camera or perhaps I've simply been spoiled by all the other easy to use cameras so this one seemed relatively difficult to use in comparison.

Fairly good camera

from Austin, TX

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M575 Digital Camera:

I love the Kodak easy share!

from Glendale, RI

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M575 Digital Camera:

I absolutely adore the Kodak easy share camera.  It makes taking pictures so much easier.  They come out so nice!  The camera i had before this one was a digital video camera that also took still shots.  The problem was that because it was meant to be a video camera the resolution on the still shots was horrible.  I never liked how my pictures came out.  Since I have gotten this new Kodak easy share I am so impressed with the pics I take.  Also, I love the way the screen that they show up on is so big and also so clear.  The features on this camera are simple to use.  The menus make it easy to decide which settings you need.  It also comes in lots of colors.  The only complaint I have is that the "red" camera I picked was really pink so that was disappointing.  It was definitely the best value out there as well so I am happy with what I got for the money.  I am definitely thrilled with this camera and I am super happy that I bought it

kodak easyshare m575 digital camera

from Beech Creek, KY

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M575 Digital Camera:

This camera is a great value for the price! I am very happy with it. The quality of the pictures is great. I have taken this camera on vacaton and never missed a shot that I wanted. We have so many wonderful picutres from vacation, christmas, weddings, and just goofing around at the house. Its very easy to use and the easy share button is amazing. You are able to upload your pictures so easily to facebook or wheve you want and share them with family and friends as soon as you make the memory. It is so easy to use my eight year old is able to capture memories all by herself. The kodak easy share basically does all the hard work for you. I would reccomend buying extra memory if you want to store more pictures on your camera. It is very light weight and stylish. It reduces blur automatically. Great for capturing kids while they are being active. It also adjust on the face and auto focus before the picture is taken. Great price, easy to use, and great pictures!

Kodak Easyshare M575 amazing pictures, amazing price

from Broadview Heights, OH

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M575 Digital Camera:

I've had this camera for about 2 months now and it produces fantastic pictures.  It's fantastically simple to use as well.  When they claim point and shoot they aren't lying.  Easy to take pictures, navigate the menu, and upload too.  My 9 year old has taken some great shots with it and so has my 3 year old.  It has survived both and me of course.  It fits in a side pocket inn my purse so I am always ready.

Good for the person who wants an easy to use phone

from Indiana, PA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M575 Digital Camera:

This phone is very easy to use and doesn't take a lot of technical intelligence to handle. Once you buy the camera it is self explanatory and also has many features in the phone. You can take pictures for sports, parties, fireworks, landscape, panoramic, video, etc. I had this phone for 4 years and loved it. Only bad thing is you need to make sure to keep track of your charger cable because it doesn't take AA or AAA batteries its a chargeable battery already in the camera. If you lose your cable as I did many times go to your local technology store and get a universal charger cable.

Kodak Easyshare - M575 Broke twice.

from Henderson, NV

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M575 Digital Camera:

I got this camera as a gift because it seemed like good quality for a good price and I needed a camera so it was given to me. The camera I had before this one was actually a Kodak too and that started wearing down. Anyways I bought this camera and My first one broke after having it less than a year, when sand got in it at the beach. I tried everything to get the little bit of sand out of the lens area to get it to work again however that didnt happen. I couldnt return or exchange it and of course It wasnt covered under waranty because it was sand, therefore my fault. Anyways I got another one, the same exact camera later. This time it lasted me less than a few months, and with barely ANY use!! This time the display screen got cracked and as a result the whole camera no longer worked. How frustrating!! Granted this was likely from some carelessness on my part but the camera itself is average quality. I would recommend spending a little more for a better camera

kodak m575 is a great camera

from Roseville, MI

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M575 Digital Camera:

The Kodak Easy share M575 is great. I have 2 kids and we are on the all the time and there are many photo opps. This camera preforms great and is aesy to use. The pictures are always high quality. Well worth the price

kodak helps make amazing memories

from Mattoon, IL

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M575 Digital Camera:

We just got this camera recently and find it to be amazing! It helps you decide what you need to get the perfect shot and has so many on camera options for lighting and croping that its almost impossible to not have professional looking photographs!