Other Digital Cameras:
Kodak
Kodak - EasyShare M420 Digital Camera

Kodak - EasyShare M420 Digital Camera

I hate this camera. Most pictures are trash.

from North Berwick, ME

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M420 Digital Camera:

I purchased this camera on sale for my kids to take to field trips and to use. The thing is that even when I use it the pictures are trash. They are blurred and horrible. It was such a waste of money.

very nice

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M420 Digital Camera:

i was in need of a camera for the holidays and i'm not the type that is really good at taking pictures so i wanted a really simple camera to use and a friend of mine said she saw a commercial that showed a very nice simple camera.  turns out it was this camera.  even though it was brand new to the market, i really like the style of it and how thin it was so i took a chance and bought it.  the camera is very simple to use and it takes spectacular pictures.  the coolest part about this camera is the fact that it has the share button this is pretty awesome as you can upload it to many sites and people with a simple of a click.  if you are looking for a thin, nice and sleek camera i think this is the camera for you.  since it is quite new the price is a little high but it is definitely worth it.  i paid around 170 for it which isn't bad but you probably can find a better deal when it is on sale.

The Kodak M420 takes some of the clearest photos I've ever seen

from Fort Knox, KY

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M420 Digital Camera:

This camera takes wonderful photos. They are some of the clearest and crispest photos I have ever gotten from a digital camera. It takes amazing photos even if the subjects are in motion, which is especially handy with my 2 year old!

I would strongly reccomend this camera to anyone. The price is extremely low for the quality of the camera.

Easyshare 420 is the right size

from Greeley, CO

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M420 Digital Camera:

This camera was easy to learn without the directions. It fits in your pocket so you can take it anywhere without having to hang it around your neck. And just like a cell phone you can leave it on a table close by so you can be ready to take a picture.

The Kodak ~ EasyShare M420 Is Easily Adaptable

from Kaufman, TX

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M420 Digital Camera:

My husband purchased this camera for me for our first anniversay.  I found it to be an easy-to-operate camera, with some very extra-special and cool features I didn't have on my the one he destroyed on our first vacation together {accidentally of course!}.  My favorite color is purple therefore, usually anything that falls into this category is high on my list of things I want.  I love the lightweight design and ease of handling.  I purchased rechargeable batteries for it and find that I am constantly taking pictures of EVERYTHING!  I have always been more than satisfied with any KODAK product I have either purchased or received as a gift.  We are expecting our first child in 5 months.  I don't suspect it will let me down as I know we will be snapping memories of our daughter for a very long time to come!  I would highly recommend this camera to anyone.  All I can tell my husband these days is, SMILE HONEY!

EasyShare M420 takes great pictures but weak device structuraly

from Denver, NC

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M420 Digital Camera:

The digital camera took great pictures.  Even when in motion the images come up clear and high quality.  Although this being said it was tossed about 3-4 inches from a counter-top and the display spider webbed out and no longer works.

My kodak easyshare has been a great asset to me.

from Wichita, KS

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M420 Digital Camera:

*Not sure what to say about my camera,but  how could i have went so long with out it til now? I really do love using my camera all the time with my family an  grand kids always on the move and doing things together all the time. It works really well for video an pictures. Really like how i can take so many photos at a time before downloading them off and starting over. Its very light weight and easy to use also,with great zoom to use when needed too.                                                                                                                                                        When video taping you can see all you need in the wide screen it has with good color,can also play back your video slow or fast forward if you'd like" its great. The pictures come out real good,close up or far away which ever you prefer.The Kodak easy share focuses on its own which makes it great for the fast pictures when some ones on the move like running or jumping or just what ever.*

The Kodak EasyShare M420 is great

from Saint Cloud, MN

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M420 Digital Camera:

I purchased this camera during a christmas sale last year.  It jumped out at me because of its affordable price, and suprising style and features.  I have been nothing but pleased since using this camera!  The first thing I noticed compared to other digital cameras I have used was the battery life.  It had a short charge time and has always lasted as long as I have needed it.  It is really nice to have a camera that is not going to die on you half way through whatever you are trying to capture.  the Easyshare features of the camera are also handy.  My fiance has an easyshare printer, so we connected the camera and easily printed pictures in just one touch.   The zoom on the camera is comparable to most other in the price range.  there are some useful picture editing tools such as red eye reduction and digital zoom.  I would highly recommend this product.  Kodak definately knows cameras, and delivers products that stand the test of time.