Other Digital Cameras:

Kodak - EasyShare M380 Digital Camera

Pros

Cons

Kodak-EasyShare M380 Digital Camera is easy as pie to use

I absolutely love my Kodak EasyShare M380 Digital Camera. I have had it for about a year now and I was always use to using the disposable cameras because they were so easy to use. I was almost afraid to buy it because I know so little about the "new" technology these days and was unsure I would be able to figure out how to use it even though it is called "Easy" Share. Not only is it simple to use, but the quality of the pictures are outstanding. I was afraid at first to put the pictures on my computer also because I thought I would mess something up but I tried it anyway and I couldn't believe I waited so long to do that. It was so simple and there was no way to mess up. Now I have pictures to share of my Grandson all of the time as well as the rest of my family. It is basically a point and shoot camera. It even has a button to keep it steady as my hands shake sometimes and with the disposable cameras, sometimes my pictures would be blurry or off center because of my making movements while taking pictures. I just love my Easy Share camera and would recommend it to everyone whether you are a pro at taking pictures or just a novice like me. The price of the Easy Share camera is also great. Kodak has some outstanding sales sometimes where you can get a real bargain. If you are looking for a great little camera, Kodak EasyShare M380 Digital Camera is the one for you.

The Kodak EasyShare is Good for some picture taking.

I got this camera as my first digital camera.  It was inexpensive and easy to use.  This camera works well for general picture taking.  I used it mostly for taking pictures of the my daughter playing sports or of friends.  It was easy to use, point and click basically.  The zoom was not very good.  Pictures would pixilate at a low zoom and be very poor quality.  It is a great size to throw in a bag and take with you when you want to have it on hand. The batter life is good.  I could use it on a trip and not have to recharge it for a day.  It is very easy to upload photos from this camera.  You can use the memory card directly or use a usb port.  I would recommend this camera for first time camera users who are looking for an easy to use, inexpensive, small camera.  It is a great camera for students who want to have a camera to take with them.  I would not recommend it to anyone who wants to take pictures that require lots of zoom.

Excellent camera

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M380 Digital Camera:

Surprisingly fantastic camera. The pictures are sharp and precise. You may think you need something more advanced to get quality pictures but you really don't. This camera is perfect and it's small enough to fit in a purse or deep pocket so you don't have a camera bag etc. to tote around.

• Portability:

Great camera. Beautiful photos.

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M380 Digital Camera:

I have had this camera for almost 2 years. The only downside is that about a year ago it developed a small smudge in the middle of the screen to view the subject of the photo. Other than that no complaint!

Great Starter camera

from Portland, OR

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M380 Digital Camera:

We purchased this for our daughter.  We wanted her to have an easy to use camera.  We wanted it to take good photos also.  The color is great she likes it that it is not just silver.  Right out of the box she just put batteries and SD card in and could immediately take photos.  The zoom works well but is a little ackward.  I am sure she will get better with using it with practice.

Inside pictures worked great with the flash.  The photos are good quality for a point and shoot camera.  I am sure she will enjoy taking photos outside when the weather is better.  It is small enough for a young person to handle without any problems.  The strap is good to use to keep from accidents of dropping the camera.

This is a great camera to tuck into a purse to take with you.  It is also easy to use with any computer as a disc is not needed but will automatic when plugging into the computer the first time.

My daughter loves to use this camera. It is easy to download to the computer. Good for computer novice.

• Portability:

Kodak - EasyShare M380 Digital Camera is my only camera now!!!!

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M380 Digital Camera:

Well, like it says in my title -- the Kodak- EasyShare M380 Digital Camera is absolutely mine and also the only one for me. It is very user friendly. I am so glad that they make it for people like me. I am just not real good at electronics, and things like that. So, it can be for your child, also. It has really cute, nice colors. It is different than any camera, that i have ever owned or used. There are many choices for a case. It really depends on your taste in them. I got a nice pretty one with room to put the battery and/or small accessories. Mine came with a shoulder strap. This **Kodak - EasyShare M380 Digital Camera has no complicated buttons or settings. It is an excellent camera!!! It is awesome that I can just grab it, and aim at what I want, and shoot the picture. I think the cost is great too. Not too much. But, definitely worth more, much more than what I paid for it. ****Kodak - EasyShare M380 Digital Camera is a keeper!!!******

****

****

Love it!

from South Portland, ME

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M380 Digital Camera:

My husband and I bought this camera to replace a really old one before our daughter was born. We aren't professional photographers but I have been very pleased with the pictures from this camera. It is very easy to use and the pictures look great. The price for this camera is very affordable. We actually got ours on sale when they were closing out this color. I think I would have picked silver if they had been the same price, but I have enjoyed having a colorful one more than I thought I would. It is easy to locate if you are at a wedding or another event where many cameras are often sitting around. The battery life is also quite long. I don't use the camera every day but we can go a few weeks without needing to charge it. A great buy overall!

great value for the money

from Woodbridge, NJ

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M380 Digital Camera:

i am an avid picture taker. i am not a photographer. so when my previous other brand camer went kaput, i started doing some research on what was out there. i was looking for a camera that was easy to use, durable, small-ish, and reliable. with two small kids, this camera gets a workout. everything they do is so cute :) this camera takes great photos that upload great and are super clear. they enlarge well, too. the battery life is great. i will take it through its paces for a few days at a time, without any worry that the battery will not be ready to capture my kodak moments. the easy share software makes sharing photos with family and friends across the world an easy task, and i upload them so grandmas can buy their own prints and pick them up locally. this is a great buy!

a good kodak camera

from Irvington, NJ

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M380 Digital Camera:

i was in need of a camera and my sister saw this on the hsn shopping channel. as she is a big fan of flex pay she picked this up as a gift for me. first off when i got it i loved the blue color and the small size of the camera. i was and still a a little leary of the battery. i think i prefer to buy my own rechargable batteries but i am willing to give kodak's batteries a chance. so far i am verypleasedwith the quality of the pictues from his camera. the colors a crisp and brilliant. the zoom is more then adequite for the type of pictures i take. kids birthday parties and kids sports events nothing too deep. as mentioned early i really like the small size as it is small and lite enough to fit in my pocket while on vacation. all in all a good inexpensive basic camera.

Best camera I've ever owned!

from East Longmeadow, MA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M380 Digital Camera:

I absolutely love this camera, and I love taking pictures! When I started looking for a new camera I wanted something that was fairly simple and easy to use, but also good quality. A friend of mine had bought it and said she loved it, so I used hers and was hooked! I am a scrapbooker so I do take a TON of pictures, and this camera definitely fits my needs. I love having the big screen and the zoom is great. I would definitely reccommend this product to any picture lover who wants a good, durable, yet simple camera. Its by far the easiest camera I;ve used and the instructions were right on. I love that there is a date stamp and that I can easily switch from color to black and white within seconds. I took this camera with me on my honeymoon to the Bahamas and all of my photos came out crystal clear, I was so happy! I was worried with the bright sun that even with the flash off there would be a glare...never had a problem!

Kodak EasyShare M380 Digital Camera is worth it for the price

from West Newton, PA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M380 Digital Camera:

The Kodak EasyShare M380 Digital Camera is a great and affordable digital camera. It doesnt take the best high quality pictures like some of the other name brands of it kind do but you have to expect that since the price is so much lower than the competetors cameras. However, the picture quality is far from terrible. They are actually pretty decent cameras that work well for the general public who arent looking for a professional type camera or to get in the photpgraphy business. This is a perfect camera for your average joe who just wants to have a good inexpensive camera to take on vacations or to take pictures of the friends and family without getting every single small detail in the shot. The pictures are high quality just not the super high quality like you see in the magazines. However, like I said if you want a cheap inexpensive camera that takes decent pictures then the Kodak EasyShare M380 Digital Camera is the route to go.

great kodak camera

from Omaha, NE

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M380 Digital Camera:

its easy to use and affordable and has a great battery life. i would recommend this camera to anyone wanting a light weight camera thats affordable.i also like that it has a zoom feature and that it has a self timer so that you can take pictures even if you don't have anyone to take a picture for you. i also like that you take video with it to. i would recommend this camera to family and friends.