Other Digital Cameras:

Kodak - EasyShare M1033 Digital Camera

Pros

Cons

• Portability:

Great Point and Shoot Camera!

this is a great camera for on the go snapshots and fun. the quality of the photos is great (10mp) and the smart capture setting makes it super easy to just point and shoot! it does the work for you by selecting the lighting/speed/etc! it also has features where you can manually select all your own zoom, focus, lighting etc, but it can take a bit to get everything adjusted and the controls are not so easy to operate at times. there are great optional accessories like tripods and such also available. i don't like that on some of the capture settings if you don't have the camera perfectly still the whole shot is a mess. it also has an option to take panoramic photos by taking a series of photos that it then 'stitches' together. it makes it super easy to know where the last photo left off beacause it gives you just a hint of the last picture so that you can line it up for the next shot and end up with amazing panoramic photos without having to have different lenses. the battery life is great and i love that you can either use a wall charger or charge it through the usb port on your computer. the internal memory on the camera is really low if you use at at the 10 mp setting, but it has the place for a memory card which is all i use. for just a basic camera to capture fun and memories it's a must have!

Kodak M1033 is a good camera

I have had my Kodak M1033 for about 2 years now.  It has been a good digital camera.  Mine is pink and I like that there are optional colors.  It has a screen that is fairly large and no viewfinder.  I think this camera works very well.  I do not use the Kodak easy share software because I have had difficulty with it before.  The camera takes decent video and can store a good amount on the card.  It is really easy to use and really easy to load pictures onto my computer.  The power cord is also the cord that plugs into the computer and I like that.  It is like a 2 in one deal.  I am less likely to lose either.  The issue I have had with this camera have to do with the short battery life and the durability.  The battery doesn't seem to last as long as I would like it to and I have issues turning it off sometimes.  It seems to freeze.  This is always fixed by turning it on or off or taking out the battery.  It gets back to normal when I recharge.  The other problem is that the picture taking button broke and now sticks.  I am not sure how that happened.  My camera still works and takes good pictures.  I always recommend taking pictures in natural light.  I think it doesn't matter what kind of camera you have if the lighting is good.

Take pictures in a snap

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M1033 Digital Camera:

This Kodak Easyshare digital camera does a good job. There are lots of different settings for different kinds of pictures from close ups of flowers, to pictures of my kids running around, to pictures at night. The pictures usually come out looking very clear. I've even been able to take good pictures in candle light. Now I am not a professional photographer by any means but I do like to take a lot of pictures. The camera is easy to hold and carry with you as well. I also really like how easy it is to transfer pictures to your computer. However, this Kodak camera is not ideal for video as it can only store very short clips. Also it doesn't do the best job of picking up sound either while in video mode. For an occasional short fun video that you really want to film and you don't have to time to go get your camcorder it is ok. I also like the feature that you can take a frame of the video and make it into a picture.

Takes amazing pictures!

from Ossining, NY

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M1033 Digital Camera:

This model of Kodak Easy share cameras is THE best camera I have ever owned! I'm NOT at all great with digital cameras, but this one is SO easy to use. Pretty much foolproof! The pictures have great quality and great resolution, even in low lighting! This is important, because how many times are you somewhere where the lighting is very low, or non existent? But with the Kodak easy share, your pictures will STILL come out great! You don't have to be an expert photographer either, But with this camera, everyone will think you are one! Also, the pictures are very easy to upload to your laptop or PC for quick sharing on social media sites! And isn't that the fun of picture-taking?! I recommend this camera for teenagers and adults, or pretty much any person who wants a simple, foolproof, high quality camera to use, for overall picture taking. Definitely a great buy!

VERY DURABLE

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M1033 Digital Camera:

I've got this camera for over 4 years now, and I don't regret buying it. Has excellent quality takes great pictures multi function, let's you chose the right setting for the picture you are taking. I have a baby and she has drop the camera several times and it is still works and runs smoothly and it is in great shape after several years of using it.

• Portability:

The easiest camera you could ever use!

from Bullhead City, AZ

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M1033 Digital Camera:

Point and click is so correct! Anyone could use this camera and in fact I have purchased two for sisters besides my own!

Image Quality
The only issue I have is when I couldn't be still myself!

Never have had and issues except when I used it so much one day that the battery wore down. That took hours!

Point and shoot!

I carry mine in the bottom of my purse all the time.

Battery Life
One time the battery died but it was after hours of continuous use!

Portability
Carried in my purse daily!

• Portability:

This is a small, efficient, quality camera.

from New Johnsonville, TN

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M1033 Digital Camera:

Overall this is a great camera. All of the qualities makes it good for anyone to use.

Image Quality
The images on this camera are great. Most all of the pics come out with good quality except when we might move while taking the shot.

I've not had any problems with the performance of this camera. I bought it over 3 years ago & not had any problems with it.

This camera is easy to use, just point & snap. You don't have to focus it does it for you. You can zoom if you want. Take a video. There are a few extra features if you want to play around & do other images. But overall it is easy to use.

This camera has proved to be durable so far.We have a 3 year old in the house & it has withstood her.

Battery Life
The batter for this camera has proved itself to hold a charge for several days.
The only down side is if you are like me I sometimes forget to check the battery to see if it is charged in advance. But it charges rather fast.

Portability
This camera is small enough to slip into a purse or pocket. I purchased a small case for it just for peace of mind.

• Portability:

This product is worth every penny spent.

from Sandusky, OH

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M1033 Digital Camera:

I've had this camera for approximately 3 1/2 years, and I have no complaints. It takes great quality pictures for the value.

Image Quality
The quality of the images is great. The only problem is the zoom isn't quite what I'd like.

Battery lasts a very long time. I think I only charge it once every few weeks.

Very easy to use.

This camera has taken a beating and lived through it.

Battery Life
Battery lasts weeks between chargings - given I don't use my camera every day either.

Portability
Very small and compact - can slide it right in my back pocket.

• Portability:

Great Point and Shoot Camera!

from Odessa, TX

i love my kodak m1033 !!

from South Haven, MI

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M1033 Digital Camera:

i love this camera! little and sleek, but packs a punch in photo quality. takes great pics and easy to use in crowds and groups for point and shoot. i have used it at all times of the day and night and you can adjust the settings to any lighting and it really does a great job. good for close-ups as well as distance shots. my daughter loves this as do my husband and i, just a race to see who gets to it first at events!

Love my Kodak Easy Share Digital Camera.

from Mount Wolf, PA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M1033 Digital Camera:

I recently wanted to buy an inexpensive easy to use digital camera for myself to use. Not being a camera buff I wanted something that was very easy to use and did not need a lot of adjustments. After several shopping trps and narrowing downs, I chose the Kodak Easy Share M1033 Digitl Camera. It had all the features that I was looking for and was small enough that I could put it in my pocket or in my purse. It was very easy to use. Just point and shoot. You could check your picture immediately. The picture quality is pretty good but not as good as a more expensive digital camera. If you are in the market for a camera to record those magic moments in your life and one that is not very expensive the I would definitely recommend this camera to you.

Great camera for the price

from Delaware, OH

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M1033 Digital Camera:

I like this camera because I can easliy slip it in my pocket and take it anywhere. I can take around 125 pictures on 1 battery charge so I ended up buying backup batteries just in case.

The picture quiality has always been fantastic the zoom is very good for the type and price of the camera.

I do not use the easy share software.

The only complaint I have is after I have 150 pictures on my basic SD memory card it takes a few extra seconds to save the pictures. which is normally fine unless I am at a sports game or event where I like the rapid shots. I have been told that if upgrade to a better sd card this issue won't happen but I haven't tried this yet.