Other Digital Cameras:
Kodak
Kodak - EasyShare DX7440 Digital Camera

Kodak - EasyShare DX7440 Digital Camera

Kodak camera is a great product..

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare DX7440 Digital Camera:

A great little camera with a big name behind it..Makes great clear pics that anyone would want in their photo albums..Ease of use is a plus and downloading something from this camera is a snap..

Image Quality
Image is fantastic clear great pics from Kodak exactly what you would expect..

Performance is great very easy to use..

Ease of use is great with this automatic little camera..

Very durable camera.

Battery Life
I had a block type battery and a docking station so the battery life was good and lasted a long time for what I used it for just casual pics..

Portability
Small enough to put in a purse..

• Image Quality:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

Kodak DX7440 - 4MP

from Chapel Hill, TN

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare DX7440 Digital Camera:

I have had my Kodak DX7440 for quite a few years now and haven't run into any problems at all.  I use this camera constantly!!  It's only a 4 MP (megapixel) but it makes beautiful, clear, crisp prints.. I can't see myself needing more than 4 MP.  The camera features a 4X  optical zoom lens (really comes in handy) + a 4X digital zoom, a 2.2" LCD display, has a movie mode where you can take video w/ sound,  it also has Auto, Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, and Manual exposure modes + multiple settings which include...

Portrait, Sports, Landscape, Close-up, Night Portrait, Night Landscape, Snow, Beach, Text, Fireworks, Flower, Manner (for indoor settings without flash), Self-Portrait (for pointing the camera back at you), Party, Children, and Backlight.

While the Kodak DX7440 isn't as small as many digital camera out there today I find it comfortable and easy to handle.  There is a tripod mount on the bottom of the Kodak DX7440 and attaches easily to a tripod.  The tripod along with the timer on the Kodak DX7440 makes for easy family portraits :)

Don't know what I would do without my Kodak DX7440!

Great camera; some issues with printer dock!

from Stone Mountain, GA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare DX7440 Digital Camera:

I got the Kodak Easyshare DX7440 Bundle with camera and printer dock about 5-6 years ago. The camera takes beautiful pictures and is easy to use. It has a lot of settings for advanced photographers, but also a basic "Auto" setting for casual photographers like me. The zoom is easy to use and works well. I LOVE Kodak Easyshare software! It makes it easy to transfer photos from the camera to the Kodak online Gallery and to my computer's hard drive. It also makes it easy to edit photos. About the printer dock: It worked great when I first got it, but after awhile, the paper tray would not lift up to load paper. This may be from my kitties sitting on top of it! Don't get this dock if you can't keep it away from pets, etc.! You can use photo paper in your printer (but must cut up 8x11 paper for 4x6 prints); pix can be transferred from camera to PC, so the dock is nice but not required except as a charger. It's convenient IF it works, but too delicate for some households.

The Kodak - EasyShare DX7440 Digital Camera is the best ever!

from Front Royal, VA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare DX7440 Digital Camera:

The **Kodak - EasyShare DX7440 Digital Camera has been my favorite all time camera. It takes great pictures and is easy to use. The multiple settings are easy to select and when in doubt the auto select feature does the job.**

Easy to use and good quality photos

from Richmond, KY

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare DX7440 Digital Camera:

I have had this camera for 3 years or so now.  It has never failed in giving me the pictures that I want.  The camera is easy to use and was a very good value.  This is not a high end camera that is going to take professional photos, but it will give the average person good pictures everytime.  The battery life is great, I seldom have to charge it.  The buttons, dials and menus are all very easy to use, understand and navigate.