Other Digital Cameras:

Kodak EasyShare CD1013 Digital Camera

Takes fantastic pictures!

from Bradenton, FL

Comments about Kodak EasyShare CD1013 Digital Camera:

I have owned this camera for about 2 years now and absolutely LOVE it!! I've had zero problems with it, it takes fantastic pictures and is very easy to use. It has an automatic focus tool that has been a godsend for me and the menu is simple and easy to understand. The added bonus is the fact that it takes digital video, the quality of which is really better than I ever expected to have with a point and shoot camera. The only negative that I have seen with any aspect of this camera would be the fact that, when you zoom in while using video, it sometimes becomes pixellated/blurry. The other con would be that the videos are created in QuickTime which, with an Apple computer may not be an issue but for a Windows user, it makes it difficult to get the videos on to DVD. But I do love this camera and would most certainly recommend it to anyone looking for a great quality camera at a reasonable price!

Kodak EasyShare Lacking in Picture Quality

from Lorraine, NY

Comments about Kodak EasyShare CD1013 Digital Camera:

I had an older model Kodak Easyshare camera for years and loved it. The picture quality was wonderful and it was so incredibly easy to use. After about 3 years the camera started to turn off on it's own as soon as it had been turned on or simply would not turn on sometimes at all. We tried many sets of fresh batteries to no avail. Given the low price of the camera and all of the use that we got out of it we decided we would upgrade to a newer model Kodak Easyshare.

We chose the CD1013 model. It has a 3x optical zoom and 10.3 mega pixels. That was much better than our older model Kodak Easyshare so we were expecting higher quality photographs from the new camera. This model does have the same ease of use as the old model, but the quality of the pictures it takes has been a huge let down. Any pictures that are taken within close range turn out blurry. With the older model using the close-up setting worked perfectly. With this model we rarely get a close-up that isn't blurred or distored. Also if there is any action in the picture we get blurs or distortion. There is also an action setting to the camera, but it does not seem to work for us.

Thus far the battery life has been great and it is quite easy to use, but if your pictures do not turn out good it doesn't really seem to matter too much. We will be purchasing our next camera soon and I, unfortunately, will be avaoiding the Kodak EasyShare's.

I love my kodak easyshare

from Wisconsin Rapids, WI

Comments about Kodak EasyShare CD1013 Digital Camera:

i bought this camera a year ago for my birthday wanted something easy to use and it was so simple to use and the pictures are just as great close ups and far away look good even in a moving car the pictures look really good i will never switch to anything else except a kodak