Other Digital Cameras:
Kodak
Kodak - EasyShare C913 Digital Camera

Kodak - EasyShare C913 Digital Camera

Great Camera but Has flaws

I purchased this camera about a year ago from Target. It has been a great camera and takes great pictures. However you do get what you pay for. I bought this camera instead of one of the other more expensive Kodak easy share models because the features were similiar. While I am happy with this camera I feel that it may be lacking in some areas. I would however recommend this camera for beginners or those who just want a simple digital camera that will take pictures at night or in the dark. My favorite feature of this camera is the video function. You can shoot up tp a minute of video (depending on how full your memory card is). The ISO (or low light) settings work great also. All pictures I have taken in daylight have turned out very clear with very little or no blur or grain. However the only thing that I have been disappointed with this camera is shooting far away at night. Eventhough it has a great zoom feature and good ISO features the pictures do not turn out so well if you try to zoom in and take a picture far away when its dark. Fo rexample I took this camera to a concert and I had far away seats, when I printed my pictures from the concert a lot of them were really dark and I had trouble figuring out what the picture was supposed to be. I have also had to take this camera to get it fixed twice. I would recommend this camera or any kodak camera to anyone. Esepecially beginners. Its not a professional camera but does very well for us amateurs.

The Kodak c913 is cute, affordable and to the point.

I love purple. And this camera comes in purple. I also haven't updated my digital in a couple of years so I was happy to see that a higher megapixel wouldn't hurt my budget. Here are some things I like and dislike about the Kodak Easyshare C913.

**Pros:**

Cute colors

Large LCD Screen

Setting to choose B&W,Sepia, or Color right on the camera itself

Crop and Edit from camera

Price

Video

**Cons:**

The video doesn't have sound!

There are fewer pre set settings on the top knob. My older kodak had more.

Not great in darker settings. The pictures that I take indoors at night aren't very good at all.

No optional viewfinder. You can only take pictures looking at the LCD. That of course wears on the batteries.

Overall for the price it's a decent carema that I feel comfortable taking along with me anywhere I go.

fun, compact, easy to use

from Hoquiam, WA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C913 Digital Camera:

Do you want a fun and easy digital camera to use? The Kodak EasyShare C913 can do just that.  This cute camera gives you 9.2 mp and a 3x zoom. It also comes with blur reduction if you want to catch those action shots of children, pets, sports, etc.  You can also capture super photos that have great quality in High Definition. You also can capture pictures in dim light and action packed moments too.

Software comes with the camera to download your photos to your computer. You can also put them in photo albums by name or date. The USB cord is also supplied to be able to hook it up to your computer.

I most recommend getting some rechargeable batteries to do with it for cheaper batteries don't last.

They recommend that your computer is xp so it can handle the software, and preferably internet explorer 6.0 or higher plus 600 mhz processer or higher. You can use this software also if you have a Macintosh computer also.

Kodak products have been around a long time and are a reputable company. I feel comfortable with this product and feel that you could enjoy it also.

Great camera and very easy to use

from Easton, MD

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C913 Digital Camera:

I was given my Kodak easy-share C913 camera for Mother's Day so I would be able to take pictures of my new grandson. I am not a very tetchy person but this camera was very easy to use and download pictures to share. This camera comes with all the UBS cord and accessory to make downloading pictures to my computer, the instruction were very easy to read and understand. It gives you detailed instructions to make the downloading process really easy for the first time users. My only complaint about this product is that without buying a memory card my camera would only store 10 pictures at a time. This camera is small in size and can easily fits into my purse and have ready in seconds for those once in a lifetime shots ! The cost of the camera is very reasonable compared to some of the others on the market. It also come with the Easy share program so sharing pictures with other family members is very easy to use by following the easy instruction.

the kodak easyshare C913 is an excellent model.

from Lewistown, PA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C913 Digital Camera:

this camera is a great model for those of you that like to just be able to point & shoot without much fanfare.

It is very easy to operate & the picture quality is phenomenal. This is a good camera for someone who likes a good quality of picture.There was not much to operating this camera for the first time. It was basically just take out of box . Set the date on it & away you go.

I was very impressed with the picture quality compared to some of the other brands of camera.

the digital zoom on this model is excellent. the software that comes along with the camera was very easy to install on the computer & the usb cable included allowed for very easy transfer of photos to the computer

it is a very small & sleek model so allows for you to just drop in your purse to be able to take pictures anywhere you go.  I highly recommend this camera.

this Kodak digital camera is amazing

from Richmond, IN

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C913 Digital Camera:

this is an amazing camera. it has lasted me over three years now. i have gotten grest shots of my family and friends. i take it everywhere with me. i would be lost with our it. it has great zoom feature and a wonderful cropping feature on it. it was one of the best things that i ever bought. i would recommend this camera to anyone. it last through alot. my two year old can even work this camera. she enjoyes taking pictures with it. it is simple to use and takes amazing pictures. i would not trade it for anything. i absolutly love this camera. if mine were to break i would buy a new one just like it. it also has a good video feature. i think better then the cheap video recorders that you can buy in stores now.

durable

from Morgantown, WV

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C913 Digital Camera:

This camera has been in my family for about four years now. It was my mothers and when i had my daughter who is now 8 months it was handed down to me to be able to capture all our memories and that it has done! It is awesome and we love it. My 8 month has even pulled it and smashed it on the ground before and it has lasted through all the torture a 8 month old could give it. It's picture quality is great. So much that i buy fabric for every holiday and take our own homemade portraits and everyone keeps asking where we go to get them done! It is not that great for motion however our christmas this year 2010 was not captured that well because the lighting in the area where you are taking the video has to be bright as there is no substitue lighting from the camer aitself!

digital camera

from Indiana, PA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C913 Digital Camera:

I received this camera as a christmas gift from my kids. I always kept from buying one because I thought they would be to difficult to use. Wrong! LOL It's really no more difficult than aim and shoot. I use it constantly taking pictures of my grandsons age 3&4. I also recently bought a Kodak printer dock to print out my pictures for sharing and filling up albumns. Comes with everything you need and couldn't be any easier to use. Can't really say anything bad about it and would recommend it to anyone of any age.

nothing special about this camera

from Manteca, CA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C913 Digital Camera:

this camera has the average specs with pixles, zoom, and overall quality. Yet the pricing for this camera is a bit on the expensive side. I have had problems with the pictures coming out blurry most of the time, if not all of the time. The options on the camera are a bit much, and a bit confusing as well. For storage, the camera doesnt have a lot of room to keep many pictures on the hard drive if you forgot your flash card, or don't have anymore room on one. The software that all Kodak cameras come with for your computer is the worst downfall for this product and most Kodak cameras. I have had two Kodak cameras, and each time installing the Kodak software has given me too many problems to state on my computer or laptop. Once they are saved in the software, you cannot see them unless you have the software installed on whatever you are trying to view them on. The updates seem to be a hassel as well.

Beginner certified - Easy to Use!

from Corunna, MI

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C913 Digital Camera:

While shopping for a new digital camera it was important to me to have an easy to use, beginner friendly camera. I wasn't looking for all the bells and whistles, but rather something that would capture good, quality photos to ensure memories for years to come!

After much time searching for the right camera in the right price range I was turned to the Kodak EasyShare C913 Digital Camera. As a previous owner to a Kodak camera, I knew that I had faith in the company name the camera stood behind.

As the mother of a toddler, it's important for me to capture memories to share with family and friends that are not from the local area. The Kodak EasyShare C913 Digital Camera is easy to use, easy to upload, and was purchased at a great rate. The ease of uploading was a must for me so that I could load them to my facebook page to share with others.

All in all, a great value and a digital camera I would surely recommend!

Inexpensive, Practical, serves a purpose

from Rimrock, AZ

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C913 Digital Camera:

Let me start off by saying, I have owned 4 Kodak Digital cameras over the years, and they all seem to have the same issue for me. The battery cover tends to wear out and eventually crack on every one I have owned. So far this one has held up, but maybe just because I haven't used it as much as my previous ones. I originally chose Kodak because of the name being around forever. That said, I tend to go more with no frills digital cameras. My very first Kodak came with a printer dock, and took a rechargeable battery. I like to take a lot of pictures.

The features of this camera are very versatile for taking pictures of kids, and dogs that tend to move a lot. I mostly use the auto setting for these types of pictures. It takes a standard SD card, and 2 AA batteries for which you can use recharables. It came with the USB cord to transfer pictures from the camera , however I tend to pull out the card and transfer. The pictures are sharp and full of color. I like that it shows on the picture green (good focus), yellow (not too good but acceptable), red (out of focus). Overall value for what it does is great.

Kodak Easy Share C913 is a good compact digital camera.

from Fort Worth, TX

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C913 Digital Camera:

This little Kodak Easy Share digital camera was a birthday gift to me by my mom last May. It's compact design is great for storage with buttons with in easy reach. It's good for smaller hands and may be cumbersome for larger fingers. It's good that it comes with a safety strap due to the sleek design and size, making it not such a good option with those who have butterfingers. The ease of use with various features is a nice surprise for a compact camera of this catagory. With just a small switch one can change to video or adjust to outdoor use. It even has a feature that allows for stabilizing the pictures to reduce the burriness. This particular feature doesn't work as well as I would like or expected it to. My older camera seemed to be better than this one in this area. However, I love that it can take you from a still picture to a moving live video with an easy switch over on the top right hand side of the camera. With 9.2 mega pixels, this camera creates pretty good over all pictures.