Other Digital Cameras:

Kodak - EasyShare C813 8.2 Megapixel Digital Camera

Pros

Cons

I absolutely love this camera

I have to say I absolutely love this little camera. I am not the most technically savvy person in the world but this camera is perfect for me. As a mom of five children, I am always taking pictures and this camera is awesome. It is easy to set up and simple to use. I am able to set it on what I am needing to use it for, such as outdoor or low light. I can set it to portrait for close up pictures and not worry about the picture being blurry. I like that it has a sport feature for when my children are running around. It makes the action shots clear and crisp, instead of being blurry. This is a small camera, so it is easy to take it wherever I go. Sometimes you just want better quality pictures than a cell phone is able to provide. It is also very easy to upload and look at and print these pictures with the Kodak software that comes with the camera. Definitely a camera I would recommend to anyone that wants simple and with good quality.

The Kodak - C183 is very easy to use and reasonably priced.

I have had a few Kodak cameras, but the C813 8.2 megapixel model I do particularly like. It was reasonably priced for the quality of pictures it takes. It is really easy to use, and the written directions are easy to understand. Minimal set-up is also required, which adds to the simplicity of the camera. It also has different settings that allows for adaptation to the environment. One of the downfalls however, is the thickness of the camera itself. I have seen slimmer cameras, but they are also the more expensive kind. This camera also does not have features to take pictures in black-and-white, antique, etc., but if you have a photo editor on your computer, then it is not too big of an inconvenience. Uploading pictures is simple with this camera as well. A camera card is not included, however, which does cost extra to buy. The internal memory isn't very big, but if you use a memory card, this shouldn't be a problem. If you are looking for a camera that is not complicated to use and is inexpensive, I would reccommend this one.

I absolutely love this camera

from Odessa, TX

About Me Casual Photographer

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Fast/accurate auto-focus
  • Good Image Quality
  • Good Image Stabilization
  • Good in Low Light
  • Great Zoom
  • Small / Compact

Cons

• Family Photos
    • Landscape/Scenery

• Was this a gift?:

Good first time camera.....for a year

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C813 8.2 Megapixel Digital Camera:

If you want quality, Kodak is a poor choice. For occasional use, I give this satisfactory. I loved this camera, but after one year the quality significantly diminshed. The photos were extremely blurry. I always needed to use the flash just to get a clear image. Also, from the start the camera would distort colors. I actually liked the effect, but it wasn't the actual image. It doesn't soom much either. It has many different photo options, but I don't use these because there is not much difference between the "special" modes and the regular camera. The battery life is pretty long. I like the battery because it is rechargeable, but I would recoment buying a wall charger if yours does not come with one. It is much more convenient. The sound also stopped working when playing back videos on the camera (videos play with sound on computer). Simply, this is good for birthday parties, but I wouldn't use it to take pictures at your wedding.

Image Quality
    Turn on the flash. Don't even try if something is moving

basically, point and shoot

I dropped it a few times, no cracks!

• Portability:

Kodak - EasyShare C813 is a good basic camera.

from Dana, KY

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C813 8.2 Megapixel Digital Camera:

I have owned the Kodak - EasyShare C813 camera for several years, it recently quit working. It is a good basic camera and it is great for taking quick snapshots. It is very easy to operate, just point and shoot. Unlike some other basic digital cameras, the Kodak EasyShare takes clear images. It is a good little basic camera.

It stood up to my children using it for years.

• Portability:

One of the best cameras I have ever used!

from Boonville, NC

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C813 8.2 Megapixel Digital Camera:

This is the very first digital I have ever bought. I loved it so much that I bought each of my 3 teenagers one too. It's easy to use, easy to understand and takes great pictures. Small, inexpensive in price but not quality. I couldn't have asked for a better first camera. So far I've had it for 5 years and it takes a licking and still works. I would be deeply saddened if something were to happen to this camera, but needless to say, I would buy another of the same or of similar quality. For most of my life, I have always remembered there being Kodak cameras in our household. My parents used Kodak so it seemed like the natural and normal thing to do.

• Portability:

Overall this is a good camera for point and shoot vac pics

from Byron Center, MI

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C813 8.2 Megapixel Digital Camera:

Overall the quality was good and the camera was easy to use.

Image Quality
    The quality of the pictures was generally good for a simple point and shoot but there were occasions when the lighting was a little off.

Generally the camera performed as expected.

The camera was easy to use.

The screen easily broke on my first camera and the camera had to be replaced.

Battery Life
    I found that when using the camera on vacation, it was wise to keep a spare set of batteries in my pocket.

Portability
    The camera easily tucked into a small case which then easily fit into my rather small purse.

• Portability:

Got this as a christmas gift, love it!

from Spiro, OK

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C813 8.2 Megapixel Digital Camera:

I got a Kodak C813 8.2 Megapixel Digital Camera for Christmas from my boyfriend and ove it! I thought I had to have a big expensive camera to get great pictures, but this one is great. I even take family pictures with it and havent bought studio pictures since i've had it!

The Kodak Easy Share C813 is a great all around camera

from 142136

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C813 8.2 Megapixel Digital Camera:

The C813 is a great camera for all around events, Nice size, Zoom and great quality pictures, this camera is good if you have all kinds of experience taking pictures or are just starting out, this is the 3rd compact digital camera i have owned, and has to be one of the easiest to use, has a red eye removal, and also a stability control so that pictures don't have that hazy, out of focus look to them, i have a few grand children now and find this is a great camera to keep with me when we are in the yard or at the park, it is easy to capture some of the things children sometimes do. the price was Good, when i first bought the camera i thought it was a little pricy, but after using the easy share i would recommend this camera at any price so all in all this is a great camera at a decent price with ease of use, it is a camera anyone could use and also afford, it is compact, fits right in a shirt pocket,

My Kodak Easy Share Camera is awesome!

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C813 8.2 Megapixel Digital Camera:

I have had this camera for a few years now, and I still love it. It takes great pictures with or without the flash. And has some great features on it like : no red eye, auto, no-shake, and you are able to view pictures as you go. If you don't like the pictures you take, you can delete them. I like that you can download them onto your computer and email them to whomever you want to. Or you can print them on your printer if you like. My camera came with the Kodak Easy Share printer also, but I have seen it sold without it also. This camera is alot better than my old one (which was a Samsung digital), because it suck my batteries dry. I was always changing them and I got tired of spending money on batteries. I do change the batteries in this one, but not as often. The only feature on it that I haven't really tried yet, is the video taping. So, I am not sure of the quality of it. This camera is well worth the money!

The kodak c813 is a great point and shoot camera!

from Biloxi, MS

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C813 8.2 Megapixel Digital Camera:

This is our third Kodak camera and it has performed even better than the last two. This camera is very simple to use. This one has a great zoom and can take amazing photos. For the price we purchased it for it is a great buy! The pictures are very clear at 8.2 megapixels. It has a feature built in that will tell you how crisp or clear the image is by a color indicator. Red is bad and green is good. The yellow is neutral. It will even take small videos that will play on most standard windows operating systems. The rechargeable batteries that come with the camera work great. There is also a plate in the box for the printer dock. This printer dock can be purcahsed seperately. It allows you to charge the camera and make prints directly from it. The camera takes an sd/sdhc card which makes transferring pictures to the computer a breeze. It does have a small internal memory but it does not hold but a few pictures.

Kodak gets the job done

from Escanaba, MI

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C813 8.2 Megapixel Digital Camera:

I have had this camera for over 2 years now. I would say that it serves it purpose. You can take pictures and videos with it and it is easy to upload and edit with the Kodak easy share software but doesnt always have good picture or video quality. You have to have just the right lighting to get a good picture and in daylight, its hard to make videos wthout looking super white. Over the time ive had it, it doesnt have any problems and it has been used a lot. I got it at my baby shower so i had a camera. It still looks in great condition. I think its a pretty good camera, I just wish it had better picture quality.