3.9
Kodak - EasyShare C743

Kodak - EasyShare C743

3.9

I love the Kodak c743!

I bought the Kodak C743 about two years ago and it has been a wonderful camera. I have taken it to my gigs, sporting events, live concerts and just everyday use. It is durable, good quality pictures and has even been beat up a little bit in my travels and has performed just wonderfully. Has a good video camera in it as well and have taped a few songs worth of materrial and the audio wasn't bad either. Actually that is an understatement. I would say it is pretty good! Not studio quality or anything but it does the job. It came with a rechargeable battery and charger which is always a nice plus! Really helps save on batteries or having to purchase them yourself. Very easy to setup, pretty simple to follow the directions. The camera itself is pretty user friendly as well. I was able to immediately use this and have used many pictures of it on my website. There is nothing whatsoever that I could say negative about this camera. It is a must buy at a reasonable price!

Good starter camera

I was able to buy this camera at a low price, and for what I paid, I definitely felt like I got a good deal. This was my first camera, and being the technologically challenged person that I am, all I need are the basics. I just need a camera that points, shoots, does not shake a lot, does not weigh a ton, and is semi-attractive, and this Kodak Easy Share camera fits the bill. The quality of the photos I took were great, except for pictures when it's dark inside. Those pictures did not come out great, and after using the camera for a while, the pictures just did not come out at all. Personally, that was not too much of an issue for me, but as I said, this was a good starter camera, and if I was more into taking photos, I would pay more money for one of better quality. All in all, this camera served its function for me, and even after having dropped it multiple times, it remained intact. The only reason why I have moved on to another one is because this camera was dropped in water, but had that not happened, I would have continued to use it.

Easy to use

from Lexington, VA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C743:

This camera is very easy to use and takes great pictures.  The only problems I have with it or in dark settings and it's really difficult to decide which mode to use and get the best photos.  The Kodak software is fantastic and allows you to play with your pics and jazz them up a bit.  Overall, very pleased with this camera and love Kodak as far as digital cameras go!

Overall, a decent camera

from Deep Run, NC

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C743:

This camera is overall a good camera.  There is only a couple of things that I think need to be improved.  The flash and picture takling has a delay, so you usually miss the "good " picture when using for animal shots.  The batteries drain quickly, but if you use rechargable batteries your good to go.  Overall I have enjoyed using this camera for over a year

great gift

from Big Island, VA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C743:

I GOT THE EASY SHARE CAMERA AS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT. WE RECENTLY WENT TO JAMAICA AND I WAS VERY SURPRISED AT BEING INEXPERIENCE TAKING PICTURES THAT THE PICTURES TURNED OUT TERRIFIC AND I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING..I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO A BEGINNER

User friendly and a value

from White Lake, MI

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C743:

I've had this camera for almost a year now (received it for a Christmas present) and it is very user friendly.  We took it to Chicago in October and the night time photos of the city were just beautiful!  We are very happy with this camera and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a not very expensive, good digital camera.

I love the Kodak c743!

from Lexington, NC

Good starter camera

from Buffalo, NY

It's Alright

from watuga, TX

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C743:

This camera shoots slow shutter. I don't like the battery life in it either. The picture quality is really good though. The price is relatively low too which is a plus but when it comes to buying all those batteries just to keep it on for 10 minutes its not worth my money! I guess it would be good for someone starting photography or a child who wants to take good pictures. It does what it should. Its also good for like special occasions or sports events. Just bring an extra set of backup batteries just in case it dies right in the middle of your recording. The camera is also very lighweight which is really nice. Fits good in your pocket or purse. You should also invest in a SD card to store your data on. It shoots fair quality video. Sound quality is good as well. All in all when it comes down to purchasing a camera I would recommend this to a first time camera owner. There are way better quality cameras out there and we have since upgraded.

I would Love to be able to afford a Kodak digital camera

from Ravenna, KY

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C743:

*I would to Love to be able to afford a Kodak digital camera, where i don;t work i am sorry to say i can not afford to buy me one, I have started saving change up in the last 3 months hoping to save up enough to buy me one in the next 6 months or so. i have ppl sending me photos through my email and it makes me sad to think i can not share my memories or pictures with others, but someday i will i have not given up hope on this task i hope to accomplish some day.      Sincerely, Brenda Horn*

Easy to use and takes great pics!

from Quincy, MA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C743:

For years I used throw away camera one after the other.  Finally tired of them, I got the Kodak Easy Share.  My first opportunity to really put it to use was during our Annual Presidents club trip to Naples, FL.  The camera took great pics both inside at the cocktail reception where the room was dark and candlelit as well as action shots on the bright sunny beach.  The zoom is great.  It's really easy to use for us less technical types.

I love this camera!!

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C743:

This is the best digital camera I have ever used. It is also the easiest one I have ever used. The value for the amount I paid for this camera was worth it all the way!

I highly recommend this digital camera! It is easy to use, just point and shoot. You can choose several modes such as for very close shots, or panaramic shots. You can also edit pictures right on the camera.

It comes with great photo editing software also.