4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Portability:

The Kodak EasyShare C613 Digital Camera is user-friendly.

The Kodak Easy-share camera is one of the most user-friendly cameras on the market today.  It's sleek design enables the user to slip it in jean pocket or purse for those pictures you don't want to miss!     The Kodak Easy-share camera lives up to it's name when it comes to sharing your pictures.  One USB cable plugs into your camera direct to the computer.  The software guides you through the steps to download your pictures.  It's that simple!       If you find yourself in a dark environment, no problem.  The flash on this camera works great and provides depth to your photos.  A convenient zoom button enables the user to quickly zoom in on your subject without having to miss a picture-perfect moment.      The Kodak Easy-share camera includes a video-record feature.  One click of the top button and your making a live video.  You don't have to miss those moments with still shots ever again!    The Kodak Easy-share camera operates from 2AA batteries.  This camera takes a liberable amount of pictures before a battery change is ever needed.  Not only is it a user-friendly camera, but it's priced right and leaves money in your pocket for photo paper and other photography products.   Overall, I would give the Kodak Easy-share camera a thumbs up for a great camera at an affordable price.                                                                       Sincerely,                                                                       Nancy M. Holland

KODAK EASY SHARE is a must have

I understand there are higher tech easy-share kodak cameras but my husband just happened to get a gift of the C613 and although we have had it for more than a year I am still trying to figure it all out. At first I was overwhelmed by everything it could do but slowly but surely I have made it work for the least of what i need. I am an admitted techno nerd in which i mean i have a hard time with all the new techno way of life. There are features for daylight, flowers, fireworks, snow, self timer, back lite, back lite at night, cloudy and so on ect,. I will say however that it is easy to find memory cards for these as you can use just about anyone's and even the store brand that are much cheaper work just as well in my opinion. We have had great fun with it and download a lot of pics on the internet. I do have a cam on this i can take still shots with but its difficult and much nicer to use the kodak. As soon as i can i will get my own so my husband and i do not have to fight over it but i may get an easier one to understand. If you're techno minded this is for you. And there is a huge community out there who use their share for a lot of very fun things and even work. I give it a B+.

The best digital camera I've ever used!

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C613 Digital Camera:

I got this camera for Christmas in 2007...and it's STILL amazing. I've traveled several times over the last few years and this camera continues to take fantastic photos. I recently received a Sony CyberShot from someone and I still prefer this old thing because of it's ease of use. Also, the pictures never seem to be blurry unless I'm purposefully photographing a moving object. It has its own internal stabilization so the pics always seem perfect and vibrant. The only downside to this camera is that while taking pics in an in-doors setting with low-lighting (e.g., museum), the pics turn out blurry and a little discolored. There is a setting to change to museums, but it doesn't seem to help much. Other than that, I would definitely recommend this camera to anyone. It's easy to use and takes fantastic photos. I recommend a carrying case or camera case because the shutters can get stuck easily if sand or something gets between them. Also! Make sure you get a sturdy wrist strap!

Used it everywhere! USA and Middle East!

The Kodak EasyShare C613, a great all-around camera

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C613 Digital Camera:

The Kodak EasyShare C613 camera is easy to use, compact, and produces quality images indoors and outside. A good choice for beginners but also for those more knowledgeable.

Image Quality
The EasyShare C613 produces good quality images. The flash is a simple push button and easy to locate.

Kodak clearly marked each button to make the camera easy to use.

The camera is compact and sturdy.

Battery Life
Battery life is average.

Portability
Drop the EasyShare C613 into a purse or camera case to have it with you at all times. The wrist strap is a handy addition.

kodak easyshare c613

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C613 Digital Camera:

This is one of the first camera's that I ever purchased.  I like the size of the camera its not to small or to big I feel its the perfect size with a good size digital viewing area of the pictures that have been taken.  I am very pleased with the picture quality and how easy it is to use.  It offers lots of functions that are very easy to use.  I like the fact that it is very easy to download pictures to the computer using a USB cable. It requires two AA batterys which are very easily changable. The manual is very easy to understand and easy for anyone that is not technically inclined to figure out all the functions that the camera offers.  The only things I wish that it did offer that it dosent is a timer and more internal memory.  The amount of internal memory is quite low but that was easly taken care of with a 1Gb memory card.  I would recommend this camera to anyone thats looking for a good camera for a reasonable price.

• Portability:

Great camera for the price and easy to use!

from Coeur D Alene, ID

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C613 Digital Camera:

We got this camera for taking pictures of our  new baby.  We can shoot and download pictures as well as edit within minutes.   We are loving the versatility and the proud grandparents are appreciative of all the pictures we've been emailing.

Easy to share photos, easy to use!

from Great Falls, MT

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C613 Digital Camera:

This is the first digital camera we've purchased and we are very satisfied.  The camera was at a great price, it takes clear pictures and has some interesting added features.  It isn't difficult to use for first-timers with digitals, it's called EasyShare for a very good reason.  The software included for pc users makes the whole process of sharing pictures online as easy as it gets!  Love this product!

Nice surprising digital camera

from Seneca, SC

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C613 Digital Camera:

This is a nice lightweight easy to operate camera. It takes pictures and almost walks you through the process. It can be used with a memory card , because the camera itself only holds about 10 pictures. It is an attractive Kodak camera. It takes the cutest pictures .

nice, easy camera for beginners

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C613 Digital Camera:

I wanted a nice, simple digital camera for occasional snapshots -- the equivalent of a point-and-shoot. I used to have a Canon that I never figured out how to use, but when it broke I bought this and really like it. The buttons are clear, the directions make sense, and the photo software is easy to use. It takes great pictures too. The only thing I would change is I would prefer a physical rather than an optical zoom.

A great camera, you will wonder why it does not cost more.

from Chatham, IL

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C613 Digital Camera:

The Kodak Easy Share C613 digital camera is a great little camera.  It will come on in less than a second after you push the on button, ready to shoot pictures.  It is small enough to fit in a pocket or to just carry in your hand without feeling weighed down.

It uses a SD card, which I think is the most common format of memory card. It uses two AA batteries.  I like the fact that it uses a common type of battery, without having to mess around with a special format of battery for just your camera.  I tried using rechargables, but it was more trouble than it was worth, at least for me.

The video clips are in .MOV format, which is not the most common format, and there is no other option.  Still, they will upload to YouTube so what else do I want.

There have been times that the flash seemed a little weak.  Or course, the flash cannot provide all the light in a pictures, I have to get up and turn on the light.

All in all, this is a great camera.  I wonder why someone would want to pay a lot more.

Kodak C613 is small, lightweight and takes very good pictures.

from Ashby, MA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C613 Digital Camera:

I have a Kodak C613 digital camera.  I like the camera very much for picture taking but I have had a lot of trouble downloading to the computer. I truely believe I have faulty software that came with the camera. I have contacted Kodak several times for help but the are not easy to work with. Mostly they do not answer the email or they will send a long confusing note on how to solve the problem that has not worked. I have also tried to delete the entire camera off my system but it will not leave. It keeps saying that it is installing to delete the camera off my system and get a new disc but I cannot get a response from the company..

I would not recommend a Kodak to a friend because of the customer service issues I have encountered. If I could just get a new disc and load it on my system, I think all my problems would be solved.

Kodak is a long standing brand name and has a good history with their products. Unfortunately this is not one of them.

Great little digital camera

from Lawrenceville, GA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C613 Digital Camera:

I purchased my Kodak EasyShare C613 because I wanted a smaller more compact digital camera than the big chunky Kodak EasyShare P850.  I find myself using my C613 all the time now!  I had originally purchased it for ease of sticking in my purse and being able to have a camera handy at all times.

I use this camera everyday.  I use the camera to take my pictures when I list items online auction sites.  It also takes video that is of comperable digital camcorder quality.  There are quite a few options for picture taking on the easy to use knob on the top of the camera.  Many different lighting and action settings with a good 6.2 megapixel quality.

I only have two gripes with this camera.  The first has been the fact that the focus sometimes doesn't focus...even though the camera is green and tells me that it is.  Alot of pictures turn out blurry when the camera has indicated that it is in focus and ready to take the picture.

The other issue that can be a pain is where the memory card is located.  It is inside the battery compartment and I personally hate messing with all that just to pop the card out.  I use a card reader and not the cable provided and it is just a hassle to remove the card and then have to get the batteries back in place each time.