4.1
Kodak - EasyShare C513 Digital Camera

Kodak - EasyShare C513 Digital Camera

4.1

Kodak- EasyShare C513 Digital Camera

This camera ranges in a reasonalbe price..I paid 80.00 before taxes on this very well functional camera..The pixels are not has high as some of the more priced cameras..but I get pictures that are clear and in detail..I am not a pro at taking pictures so this suits my needs just fine...it zooms in like most cameras...it offers a capture mode, Video, Close-up...

This camera also includes a 13 scene mode to help us not so pros to get resluts we are looking for..it's denfenitly beginners friendly..

I love kodak for its ease of use and to be able to print pictures that I took with..I just take the disc from my camera and put it on my pc and edit my pictures and save ..then all I do is put disc back in my camera and set the camera to my easyshare dock and print away..no wasting paper to get my 4x6 prints..

Sure you can spend more if you want more pixels..but in my opinion..you don't need to..

This is a camera that I keep charged and with me at all times..great for making scrapbooks to..or collages..

So if your trying to find a cheap but good camera you need to try this one!!

Great for a starter!

The camera looks good and is small enough to carry around and not be in the way taking up space. It has simple to use functions and takes a great, simple shot as well as a few other "special" effects but nothing to write home about for the money. The battery door pops open at the slightest tough AND the battery life is poor with standard batteries but you can overcome this by using rechargeable batteries unless you have deep pockets and want to spend out on many, many packs a year!

Overall good enough for someone starting out with a camera, but I would certainly have chosen a different one if I had gotten a chance to sample it first.

Image Quality
Images come out well but sometimes blurry no matter what you do. It is alright for simple point and shoot photos.

Performs as well as most standard point and shoot cameras of its class.

Very simple and easy to use

Very good but the battery door keeps popping open!

Battery Life
The battery dwindles and runs down FAST if you use regular batteries but I have found that using rechargeable batteries seems to overcome and solve this problem giving a longer lasting window of operation.

Great for a starter!

from Reading, PA

Image Quality

Performs as well as most standard point and shoot cameras of its class.

Very simple and easy to use

Very good but the battery door keeps popping open!

Battery Life

• Image Quality:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

GREAT camera, for a GREAT price

from Waco, TX

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C513 Digital Camera:

I just got home from shopping, and bought this camera! As I start playing with it, I find out that it is the best digital camera I have ever owned! This is great for any avid photographer who is really into digital camera photography!You can take pictures in black & white, sepia, or color. You can even do videos on it! Also, there are many different settings you can use for beach, a snow scene, museum/gallery, or just a panoramic view!!It's great!! If I had the money, i'd get each and ever one of my friends one of these!!

Kodak- EasyShare C513 Digital Camera

from Schenectady, NY

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C513 Digital Camera:

So if your trying to find a cheap but good camera you need to try this one!!

The Kodak EasyShare C513 is good quality for a low price

from Fallbrook, CA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C513 Digital Camera:

I got this camera a few years ago and have been using it mostly for pictures of things I am selling online. The internal memory is only 12 pictures, but that's all I need most of the time. My only complaint is that the instruction booklet that came with it only covers very basic operation of the camera itself, and not the uploading and enhancing. I still haven't figured out how to upload just one picture, and the help menu doesn't help much. Other than that, It's great.

Good for everyday people. Very durable, to say the least.

from Pensacola, FL

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C513 Digital Camera:

I bought my camera right before they stopped making the 5 megapixel ones. I like it and it does the job for me. I  would  like one with a better pixel, but I cannot afford one right now. I actually just bought it a little on the spot. You probably can't get one of them in stores, but if you are looking for a good camera, I would advise you to go for the higher pixel. You may regret it later on if you don't.

The Kodak EasyShare C513 Digital Camera is really simple.

from Sidney, MI

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C513 Digital Camera:

The Kodak Easy Share C513 is definitely very simple to operate, no matter what your age. Of course that means above the age of 6 or so. It also comes with an easy to download software. I would definitely recommend this for someone who just likes to take nice photos and doesn't have a lot of practice at it.

Kodak Easy Share C513, great camera for a smart price

from Marietta, GA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C513 Digital Camera:

We bought this Kodak Easy Share about two years ago.  It has great features for a little digital camera.  It is small and light weight, not bulky.  Takes great pictures.  Very easy to use.  Has all the features anyone would need to take basic pictures with great results.  Has wide angle, and telephoto.  Has auto flash which works automatically if lighting conditions required and 3 other flash features. Has many scene modes, Full frame portraits, night portrait reducing red eye, Landscape, Sports, Snow, Beach, Text/Document, Backlight, Manner Museum (for quiet occasions, flash and sound disabled and children (allows for action pictures in bright light.  Menu button easy to use.  Can take video with sound.  Has digital Image stabilization which minimizes the effects of camer shake or subject movement.  Has Cropping capabilities within camera.  Can Edit videos.  For the price this camera has been great for my daily use.

Kokak easy share is my first digital camera.

from Staley, NC

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C513 Digital Camera:

I guess i am really behind the times... I purchased this camera about a year or so ago, and it was the first digital camera that i had.  I have one that is hot pink!!! I simply love it... It is so easy to use and to understand how to use it. The memory card i put in it lets the camera hold so many pictures. I carry the camera in my purse so that i always have it at hand if needed, and its  so small and convenient that its easy to do that.It has various settings for different style of pictures, it also has a video recorder as well. It lets you zoom in and out too.It has an automatic flash if needed. It has a menu that is easy to understand, and helps you do what it is you want to do. There is a button that lets you revue the pictures you have saved and a delete button for the ones you dont want anymore.This camera makes it easy for me to keep up to date with my scrapbooking and photo albums..

Kodak's products are awesome and their cameras work great!

from Mount Dora, FL

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C513 Digital Camera:

I have had the Kodak C513 for a few yrs now and I love it! It works great and I have only had one issue with it. When the batteries start to get low it takes forever to process the picture so you can take another one. Other than that I can take thousands of pics a day and not have any problems. If I had the money I'd buy another one just to have a spare. Thanks to Kodak I never miss a moment of anything.

After using this kodak easy share c513 is alsomely simply

from Mesa, AZ

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C513 Digital Camera:

after using this kodak easy share c513 digital camera for the past week I am very pleased with the simplicity of this model c513.  downloading from this kodak easy share digital camera model c513 extremely easy and fast.  the pictures quality while printing has a very amazing picture finish.