Other Digital Cameras:
Kodak
Kodak - EasyShare C433 Digital Camera

Kodak - EasyShare C433 Digital Camera

Kodak-Easyshare c433 Digital Camera is a great camera to own!!

I bought a Kodak-Easyshare c433 Digital Camera a couple of months ago and I absolutely love using it! It is so easy to use and it hooks right up to your computer where you can download your pictures and you can print them from home or you can print them at Kodak and they will ship the pictures to you. It is so easy to use. The camera has many features that are self-explanatory and it has many different options on how to take pictures. It takes very good quality pictures and I would highly recommend a Kodak camera to anyone in the market shopping for a camera. I use my camera all the time and it is a wonderful camera to have and use. Kodak camera is a great product to own. I am so glad that I bought one.

Image Quality
The camera gets very good close up pictures or faraway pictures. Its so easy to use.

The camera performs very well and is so easy to use.

the camera is very easy to use and self explanatory.

The camera is very durable and will last a long time.

Battery Life
The camera has a good battery life. I charge it for a couple of hours and it is good to go.

Portability
The camera is very light-weight and easy to carry around with you on the go.

Not the best.

I typically really like Kodak products and services but I was not impressed with this camera. I found that the pictures that I took using this camera did not come out looking as if they were poor quality. I also found that the battery life of this camera was very poor. I also do not like the size of this camera. It does not fit into a traveling lifestyle. Overall, I would not recommend this camera.

Not the best.

• Image Quality:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

Kodak-Easyshare c433 Digital Camera is a great camera to own!!

from Dayton, TN

Image Quality

The camera performs very well and is so easy to use.

the camera is very easy to use and self explanatory.

The camera is very durable and will last a long time.

Battery Life

Portability
The camera is very light-weight and easy to carry around with you on the go.

• Image Quality:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

Easy to use.

from peabody, MA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C433 Digital Camera:

I found this camera very easy to use.  I did not have to pour over the booklet to understand how to use it.  Most of the options I could figure out without looking at the directions.  The pictures are clear and come out beautifully on my computer.  I also have the printer to be able to print the pics and it works wonderfully.  I end up with quality pictures that I can hang or distribute.  This was a christmas gift and I am really happy with the choice.

awesome kodak c433 camera

from Mandan, ND

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C433 Digital Camera:

Takes awesome pictures and videos - bought two cameras since this purchase due to my dropping this camera and zoom no longer works, but continue to go back to this camera even without the zoom. Very easy instructions and easy program setup for your computer..

Great starter camera for a nice price.

from Asotin, WA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C433 Digital Camera:

I've had this camera for several years now, and it still works great. It's easy and quick to use and has a lot of different features. It's great for carrying around in a purse for quick access.

Unfortunately, the batteries seem to die really quickly. I don't know whether that's the way the camera is, or if it's because I never use it. But I have to get new batteries almost every time I have to use it. I used to blame it on the cheap rechargeable batteries that we had, but we stopped using those and the Duracells that we use for everything else don't seem to last any better. This gets really annoying and can be inconvenient when I want to take a quick shot, but I've learned to be better about carrying batteries with me so that I always have a couple extras.

Other than that I haven't really had any problems with my camera. It zooms well, takes decent pictures, all that. I suppose it's a bit outdated now (then again, so is my iPos I bought only a few  months ago), but it's been a great little starter camera for me.

Hope this helps!

Very happy with the Kodak Easy Share performance and quality.

from Arvonia, VA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C433 Digital Camera:

This Kodak EasyShare has been the best camera I have ever owned. I especially like the easy read delete, meneu, and review buttons on back. The screen is easy to see. It is easy to read and easy to hold on to and use. We have had this camera for 3 years now and no problems with it.

the kodak digital camera is the new thing in a moment in time

from Augusta, GA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C433 Digital Camera:

This camera is amazing.  I can change the photo colors and get grea t action photos to. This camera can change the photos to cartoon as well as the normal black and white photo.  This camera is so friendly even the kids can operate it.  No mater if your standing still or moving fast it gets a great shot ever time.  This is great for not only family events but with a little bit of work you can clean up your photos and take things out that you dont want. Make an amazing silde show and it even has the option of a chopped photo three picture in one. It also does vedio.  I havent put it down since i got it.  I can also download pictures and vedio to my facebook act how cool is that. For a stay at home mom it comes in handy when your kids have functions and events at the school.  The kids can use it for class projects it offers a great interactive disc for posters,clanders, and buisness cards.  With the holidays just passing it was fun to make my chrismas cards this year was a lot of fun.  Who could ask for more in your frist ditgal camera.

Kodak EasyShare C433, best camer I ever had.

from Reston, VA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C433 Digital Camera:

While many people have lost and damaged their cameras of different brand, I still have my Kodak EasyShare C433. I really love it and know for sure it's going to be with me for many more years. Takes great pictures with just easy setting.

Kodak Easy Share camera is the best

from Gilbertville, MA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C433 Digital Camera:

We wanted to purchase a digital camera so we didn't have to keep developing film and unwanted photos. The Kodak Easy Share was one of the best priced cameras in the store so we purchased it. Wow, this is the best camera in the world, it comes with many functions and options. The best part is it comes with a DVD for your computer for easy upload and it creates greeting cards, your able to edit the photos, add boarders, fix red eye. The Kodak Gallery online is the best for photo storage and to order photos. It is very easy to use even for the computer challenged. We loved our camera so much we purchased one for my parents.

excellent camera

from Clio, MI

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C433 Digital Camera:

Believe it or not this is my first digital camera. i was a little bit afraid to purchase it since i am almost completely computer illiterate and like to do things the old fashoned way (you know with rolls of film), but i was finally convinced that I needed to join the rest of the world. I love to take pictures and i am so impressed with this camera. I found it actually really easy to use and the instruction manual was really easy to understand too. The pictures that it takes turn out beautiful, not blurry like my old camera but very clear and brightly colored. Thanks Kodak for making a camera that even Grandma can use. Thanks to you I now have plenty of georgeous pictures of my grandkids to show off.