4.1
Kodak
Kodak - EasyShare C340 Digital Camera

Kodak - EasyShare C340 Digital Camera

4.1

Good quality photos, slow to take photos, lots of options

I purchased the Koadk EasyShate C340 more than a year ago. Since purchasing it, our family has had loads of fun using it! The camera can hold SD cards so with a 2GB card in it, the amount of pictures that can be taken with it are endless! The camera also takes videos which is neat when you don't have the regular video camera around. The camera has several photo taking options. There's the ability to set it to Auto where it adjusts itself regularly. But there's also portrait, movement, landscape, scenery and an option for close-ups. You can turn the flash off, set it to auto or set it to correct the red eye.You're able to go all the way to 5.0 megapixels and you can change several of the settings in the camera, but I haven't messed with much of that. You can save your favorite pictures on it as well. There is also a timer so if you want to be in the photo, you have that option as well.The only thing I don't like is the delay in taking the photo. You hold the button down just a bit for it to focus, take the picture and then you have to wait for it tom come up on the display and for the display to go away before you can take another picture. I haven't figured out how to turn the display feature off or to decrease the amount of time that it stays up.The software that comes with the camera is alright, you can crop your pictures, change the lighting and a few other things, but if you have a slow computer, it takes forever for it to pull up.Ours came with a docking station which we really like. You put it on there to charge and to tell it to get your pictures off the camera plus you can print your pictures out on the docking station if you want. The only bad thing is the ink goes quick, about 20 pictures and the cartridges are done.Overall, I really like the camera and have recommended it to lots of other people. It's one I'd continue to buy over and over again!

Kodak Easy Share C533 is easy...if you own stock in batteries.

We bought the Kodak Easy Share C533 digital camera in late 2007 to take to the hospital for when we had the baby.  At first, it seemed like a great camera, handy, took decent pictures for what we used it for so far.

As soon as the warranty was up, however, for some reason, it started eating batteries like crazy.  If we put in fresh batteries, good ones, we can take a few pictures, but then if we turn it off and come back to it a few hours later/the next day, the warning light is flashing, and it'll kill the batteries before you can get off more than a pic or two.

Also, this is not a good camera if you are trying to get quick pics.  No matter which setting I have it on, it has a lag time, so when I try and snap my daughter's pic, by the time it actually takes the picture, she's turned her head or has closed her eyes.

Some of the pics are very blurry, which you don't realize until you print them off, and then it's disappointing.

This camera is fine for general pics, and hopefully our battery problem is just a fluke with our personal camera, but if you are picky about your pics and they are really important to get right the first snap, then I'd recommend you try out a few other cameras before going for the Kodak Easy Share.

Survived a trip in the river and is still working like a charm!

from Duluth, GA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C340 Digital Camera:

I thought this camera was great when I received it as a gift.  The pictures as long as held with a steady hand are surprisingly clear.  The zoom feature is some what limited but for my use it works very well.  The pictures have true coloring and I have experienced little "red eye" since using this camera.  There are still features I have exactly figured out but, the manual does a very good job of explaining thins.  I was extremely upset when I fell into the river with my camera in my backpack.  But after fishing me out and getting home we opened it up to let all the components dry out and it's doing great.  It still works like a charm.

Big quality and easy to use for an affordable camera.

from Fremont, MO

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C340 Digital Camera:

Just upgraded from an older model that worked well. The C series is faster and lots better in the looks of pictures.I have grandkids and great-grandkids so I take lots of pictures. The one printed for the C series top them all.I wouldn't trade my Kodak digital camera for a farm in Texas.

one of the best cameras i have owned

from Morriston, FL

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C340 Digital Camera:

the picture quality is super, easy instructions, battery last a good while, easy software, all out nice camera, display screen could be a bit larger but over all one of the best didigtal cameras i have owned and would continueing buying this brand takes pretty decent night pictures and action pics turn out great

Good camera but poor battery life.

from East Liverpool, OH

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C340 Digital Camera:

This camera is overall a good camera, the one thing I don't like about it is the battery life. This camera goes through alot of batteries the rechargeable batteries that came with it even run out quickly. I like the cameras pictures and the look it is easy to carry and has a nice look. I wouldnt  recommend this camera if your looking for one with good battery life but I would recommend this camera if your looking for good picture quality.

Everyone can use this camera... It is simple and easy to use.

from Inman, SC

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C340 Digital Camera:

This camera is easy enough for even my mother to use (and that is hard to find).  The pictures come out clear and I would highly recommend this camera.  Plus, any easyshare is a good idea because my whole family has them and we can all interchange accessories.

This is a digital camera and video recorder in one device.

from Sevierville, TN

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C340 Digital Camera:

This was the best investment that I have made in a camera. The pictures are clear and it is easy to switch to the video part of the camera. It downloads to my computer very easy and having two small children, this camera is very durable. The camera is lightweight and the instructions are very clear. The camera is compatable with any computer and the software that was with this camera was easy to install. The camera will download to several different types of photo software.

easiest camera EVER!!!!!!!

from Albert City, IA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C340 Digital Camera:

When it came to upgrading my digital camera, I found the Kodak Easyshare and I made my decision immediately. Several of my friends have one model of this camera or another, and none of them had any bad comments referring to the Easyshare. The camera is very easy to set up and start using. The auto-focus on the camera is outstanding.

First Kodak Digital Camera I Bought

from Saugus, MA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C340 Digital Camera:

This is the first Digital Camera I bought because it was a Kodak and its really easy to use either by looking through the lens or lining it up with the back plus it has all kinds of features like portrait, landscape, and it even takes videos as a matter of fact I just took a pictures and videos of my litttle cousin jumping off a tree limb into the snow and even the action shot of her coming off the tree came out perfect.  I also bought this camera from QVC.

Kodak is a great choice for cameras.

from Wilmington, NC

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C340 Digital Camera:

My dad got me this camera for Christmas one year, and it's the best one I've ever had. It's so easy to use, especially if you're capable of doing stuff one handed. I would deffinately reccommend this to anyone looking for a wonderful camera without the huge prices.

KODAKEASYSHARE M340 THE BEST I HAVE EVER FOUND

from Zirconia, NC

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C340 Digital Camera:

WELL I HAVE USED A LOT OF CAMERAS SINCE I LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY MOST WERE OK BUT COST SO MUCH FOR WHAT THEY DO. WELL MY BUDDY TOOK ME WHEN I BOUGHT MY COMPUTER AND I SAW A CAMERA ALLRHE OTHERS SAID C340 WHEN I GOT THE ONE BOX IT WAS THE ONLY ONE BUT IT SAID KODAK EASY SHARE M340 IT DID NOT TELL ALL ON THE BOX I HAVE SENT GIRLS I KNOW THEY DID NOT FIND ONE YOU SEE IT IS A 10.2MEGPIXEL 4 FLASH SETTINGS DELAYED TIMER ALL I WANTED BUT WHEN I OPENED THE BOX I FOUND IN THE PAPERS THAT IT WAS ALSO A VIDEO CAMERA THAT AS LARGE A CHIP CAN BE IT WILLVIDEO TAPE I WAS AMAZED TO THINK I GOT THIS FOR 130.00 AT WALMART AND NOBODY KNEW IT DID VIDEO WALMART HAS NO MORE YOUR LIST ONLY SAID C340 .I HAVE NOT LOOKED ON THE WEB BUT I THINK IN ALL OF MY PHOTOGRAPHY THE PICS ARE PERFECT I COULD NOT HAVE DONE BETTER