3.6
Kodak
Kodak - EasyShare C310 Digital Camera

Kodak - EasyShare C310 Digital Camera

3.6

Kodiak EasyshareTakes a lickin' and keeps on tickin!

My Kodiak Easyshare is the very best digital camera on the market!I have had my  easyshare for about two years now. I had purchased the camera in a package that included the easyshare photo printer as well. At the time it was almost the cheapest camera out there, and I could not pass up on the fact that it came with the bonus of a printer!

The camera has an option for video as well as photos. The quality is very good for the video, but the images take up too much memory. The delay is also cumbersome, as you have to switch the dial, then wait for a moment for the camera to except that you are choosing a differnt function. Also, I have trouble getting my computer to accept my videos. I can get them to my computer, but they will my email. I do not choose to use the video function.

I am the mother of six kids, and my family spends most of our time in the outdoors. In addition to the numerous scratches, dents, and worn paint, I have torn the memory card door off the hinges. I have taken my camera out in rain and dust storms, I have dropped it  into a 8ft drainage hole. My children have slobbed on it, set it down in maple syrup and dropped it on the cement. No matter how much we have abused this camera, it has still been terribly dependable to us!!

The down fall in this purchase was the printer. It will no longer feed the paper through it. I would toss the printer, but this is my only way to charge the camera batteries. I have had to purchase new liteum batteries twice. They are inexpensive, but I believe the loss in battery strengh is due to the problems with the charger that is in the printer.

Overall, the Kodiak Easy share was a great purchase, and when I finailly have to say good bye to my beloved camera, I am confident that I will find the same value, durability, and dependance in another Kodiak Easyshare.

nice if your outdoors, indoors not so much.

When I first got my Kodak easy share camera I was the most excited person in the world    ( now i could finally post some myspace pictures that were not taken from my laptop camera....) At first I was thrilled with the camera the zoom was decent the pictures were clear but the longer I had the camera the less thrilled I became. All the pictures we took indoors came out very dark. What was strange about this is when I lifted the camera up to take the picture and looked at the screen it was perfectly lit. As soon as i clicked and looked at the result the picture was dark I tried adjusting the settings but nothing was good enough either the pictures came out blurry or pixilated or weird colors all together.  However there is a great feature on the camera that lets you auto-adjust and that option readjusts the picture in a very favorable manner. There is also a cd that comes along with the camera that allows you to e-mail the pictures with a high resolution as well as edit the photos. Even though i have had some problems with the camera the outdoor pictures are amazing. And its also good value for its price. Great battery life.

KODAK CAMERA DOES NOT NEED ANOTHER PRINTER

from Erie, PA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C310 Digital Camera:

KODAK CAMERA ALLOWS ME TO TAKE PICTURES WITHOUT SAVING THEM HAS PRINTER ALREADY WITH IT SO I CAN PRINT OUT MY PICTURES FROM CAMERA. TAKES EXCELLENT PICTURES, COLOR IS GREAT,HAS FLASH ON AND IS ALWAYS READY TI USE

Completely meets it's purpose.

from Greer, SC

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C310 Digital Camera:

This is the first digital camera i have ever gotten. i got it for christmas about 5-6 years ago and was super excited to be out of the dark ages or film. it lasted me through highschool and college onto my wedding and my first child. the picture quality is okay. i didn't really know much about digital photography when i got the camera, so it fit my needs just fine. the zoom is TERRIBLE, it's super grainy. it's bulky and the screen is tiny. i think it's dumb that it offers video with no sound.. isn't that the point of doing video is to have sound?! if you're a more advanced camera user i don't recommend this for you. but i think it's great for a beginner or a child. i've dropped mine numerous of times and it still works. the older it has gotten, the less it works as well, but that's a given. the battery life is short, even when it was brand new. it's now been passed on to my sister and it's serving her just fine too!

• Image Quality:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

Great Starter Digital Camera

from Carleton, MI

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C310 Digital Camera:

I got this camera as my first digital camera.  It makes a great starter digital camera for anyone who has never used a digital camera before and does not know how to use all it's functions.  The picture quality is good and I never really have a bad photo.  The only thing I don't like on it, is it has a very short battery life.

Not the best, but it works.

from Duck River, TN

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C310 Digital Camera:

I have had this camera for over a year now and it has beautiful picture quality and it has a few options to choose from.  It has a self-timer and you can change the color of the pictures to black and white or sepia.  I've had trouble with the camera many times.  The battery compartment is messed up, so I have to make sure I put the batteries in just a certain way.  The batteries never last long and it takes awhile for the camera to take pictures sometimes.  I would recommend this camera for someone who isn't looking for anything spectacular, but just needs a cheap camera.  For someone that is starting off in photography, I don't recommend.

decent basic camera

from Barrington, IL

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C310 Digital Camera:

Camera is decent but you will grow out of it really soon. Back display is rather small, undefinite, and considerably less colorful that the real photo. Batteries dies really fast. Invest in a more professional camera. This one is more basic for the technology challenged and the first camera people.

compact beautiful picturs good sound and movie

from Athens, GA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C310 Digital Camera:

This is a good digital camera with good movie quality and sound quality but less MP.battery consumption is also good .its littlebit bilky .Picture quality is v good ,good colours and quick preview.it has many options for new photographers but v few for perfationals.

Kodiak EasyshareTakes a lickin' and keeps on tickin!

from Aberdeen, WA

Fun Camping Kodak Camera

from Springfield, OR

Pros

Cons

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C310 Digital Camera:

We got our Kodak EasyShare C310 Digital Camera about 4 years ago and it is still taking great pictures.  We call it our Camping Kodak Camera because we keep it in our RV and it is the camera we use when we go on our family outings.  It holds a lot of pictures and has a memory card that holds another 500.  It is so easy to use that the kids take a lot of our camping/outing pictures.  It is very durable that is why it ended up being our camping camera, it seems to be able to withstand any mishap that comes it's way.  You have to try really hard to take a bad picture, they all seem to come out pretty nice.  The videos are also a fun little bonus that the kids enjoy.  The screen on this camera is small, which makes it a bit difficult to see the shot you are taking if you use the screen.  It does have an eye hole so you can take your picture the way all cameras used to be, the old fashion way.  There is options to magnify your subject before taking the picture.  The menu and review are easy to navigate.  My grandkids and I have fun downloading our vacation pictures onto the computer and playing around with them.  All in all I like this camera as a fun little camera that I feel comfortable letting my grandkids carry around and take a bunch of pictures with.

Worth its price, providing so many capabilities

from Normal, IL

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C310 Digital Camera:

Finding an affordable camera which offers many options is a great thing. You can adjust or address things that need to be tending to, visibly, before taking a shot.

The only qualm I found with the camera is the lack of the "flowerpot" image option. The display of the picture you will be taking often times needs the clarity the "flowerpot" option provides, as it is so much smaller displayed on the camera rather than blown up to proportion on the computer.

Anyhow, this camera offered much more than I expected to receive, for its price. Although buying a card is an additional price, it is worth it in the long run. The same goes for purchasing specific batteries for the camera. Regardless of the extra amenities, the cost overall suits the final outcome of great pics quickly at hand, or skimmed through for better shots to be taken.  I was not one to handle videos, I believe it would be best for more insight if it is also of interest.

it could be better

from Kenosha, WI

Pros

Cons

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C310 Digital Camera:

well I just love taking pictures,and this camera that I got is a kodak easyshare c310, and I think that it is worth buying if you dont got that much money to get a diffrent one.I cant  take a fast picture , like I'll turn the camera on and I'll have to wait so long then miss the picture I wanted to take.but other then that the carmera is pretty good. i still got mine still running strong ,if mine were to break I would buy another one.