Other Digital Cameras:
Kodak - Easy Share

Kodak - Easy Share

Kodak Easy Share C195 Camera

Kodak has made great cameras for many years and the Kodak Easy Share C195 is no exception.

This camera features 14 megapixels, Smart Capture, a 3 inch LCD screen & 5 X optical zoom and built in flash. You get special feature settings for all sorts of settings such as taking pics in a museum or sports, or low light, documents, portraits, landscapes, close up, night time pictures etc. The Kodak Easy Share C195 also features a panoramic setting but it is quite difficult to use. You have to line up the edges of picture A, B & C and it can be tricky.
This camera features an easy share button which allows you to share your pics via email and Facebook, YouTube & Flicker.
The camera takes decent videos and very nice pictures. The speaker on this camera is not good at all. I can barely hear it turned up to the loudest level.
I’ve taken pics of scenery through a car window, while the car was moving, and the pics came out perfectly stunning with no distortion.
It is easy to set up your date and time when you first get your camera and insert the batteries. You use the menu arrow button on the back of the camera to tab through the settings.
You can use the camera’s timer-delay feature to take pics of the whole family with you in it.
This has been a durable camera. I have carried my camera around in my purse and it has been bounced around and dropped a few times, and it has continued to work flawlessly.
Unfortunately Kodak has decided to leave the digital camera business, but you can still get warranty service for your Kodak products from Kodak for the time being.

Image Quality
This camera takes very good still pictures. I have even taken pictures from a moving
car, through the window and they came out beautiful with no distortion.
The videos are pretty decent as long as you don't use the zoom feature. If you zoom while making videos, it distorts the picture a bit. But this is a digital camera and not a video camera.

This camera has performed flawlessly for the past year. It takes great pictures.

Kodak easy share cameras are simple to use. Point and shoot. And this camera gives you lots of picture setting options to make picture taking even easier.

My camera has beenbanged around in my purse and even dropped a couple of time and it still performs great.

Battery Life
batteries last an okay amount of time. I use regular alkaline batteries and can't compare how long they last as compared to rechargable batteries.

Portability
this camera is a perfect size to fit into your pocket or purse.

i love my camera but it could be better

I have the kodak easy share v-series in purple, i love it because the picture quality is great and it came in my favorite color, however the video quality is not so good, and i have had a previous camera that was less expensive with the same features (video/still images) and both were of great quality so i was disapointed about that but other wise if you are just a hobby picture taker or for just capturing memories it is great!

Kodak Easy Share C195 Camera

from El Paso, TX

Image Quality
car, through the window and they came out beautiful with no distortion.

Battery Life

Portability
this camera is a perfect size to fit into your pocket or purse.

• Image Quality:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

Poor excuse for a camera and service doesn't exsist!

from Green Bay, WI

Comments about Kodak - Easy Share:

Poor excuse for a camera. Jamed shortely after buying. Sent in for service and still never worked right. Company has no fix for jammed telephoto option. Stay away from this company, they do not stand behind their products. My cellphone camera works better.

Excellent camera, only one thing i'd change - zoom capabilities.

from Mulvane, KS

Comments about Kodak - Easy Share:

This camera is great over all.  It looks nice, larger view screen, quality photos.  I am very happy with this product.  The only thing i would change on it are the zoom capabilities and the photo editing.  I used this camera to take pictures at a concert.  Until this date,  I didn't really have a huge need for the zoom function.   It didn't zoom very far.  We were in the 17th row on the floor, and I couldn't even get a good shot of the stage.  As for the photo editing - if you use the auto correction on the photo, it will not correct red eye.  There is no option to remove the red eye.  (The only reason I bring this up is because an older camera I used to own had that option.)  Basically, those are my only problems - minor issues - and I believe that overall, this camera is a great buy.

This camera has lasted me 3 years already and is a good camera

from Calumet, MN

Comments about Kodak - Easy Share:

This is a great camera and I have had it for about 3 years now and love the pictures it makes and the quality of it .. I love to take pictures and love to take pictures of everything and anything with it I would recomend this camera to anyone and for the price you cannot beat the quality

Kodak 10X zoom

from Tucson, AZ

Comments about Kodak - Easy Share:

We've had the Kodak Easy Share camera for years.  We are on our second camera as we've upgraded with technology.  Our friends were so impressed from the pictures taken from our last trip, that they called to get the exact make and model so that they could purchase the same or similar camera.  We've been able to memorialize a lot more events since we've owned our easy share. It even takes video.  Two enthusiastic thumbs up!

great and easy to use

from Richmond Hill, NY

Comments about Kodak - Easy Share:

As a mom of five children who needs to be able to use a camera at any given time i ind this camera easy to operate just one hand and one click and i have beautiful pictures i love this camera it is so easy to use i taught my grandmother as well and she loves it!!

The easiest camera I have ever owned

from Abilene, TX

Comments about Kodak - Easy Share:

this camera is by far the easiest camera I have ever owned. It is durable, easy to focus and has all the options I need to make great family photos!  My cousin works for Kodak and recommened this camera for me, and he knows me well.  I like easy! But I also like my pictures to come out nicely.  One hint, don't buy the dock, it is a waste.  It is easier and cheaper to print photos at a store then the dock.

Old but still good Kodak digital camera

from Gastonia, NC

Comments about Kodak - Easy Share:

We purchased our first Kodak easy share digital camera about six or seven years ago and it still works well. It is very outdated now but works well as a camera for our young children. It is so easy to use our five year old needs no help with it. My husband and our son have dropped it and the camera still functions! So needless to say the camera is very durable and it just takes great pictures. Being an older version it is only a 5mp with a 3x zoom but as a kid camera it's fine. And the view screen is small compared to the newer Kodak easyshare cameras. The easy share feature is great and the camera charges as it sits on the easy share dock. We loved the first Kodak so much we purchased another one the replace it. These are some of the best cameras out there.

KODAK EASYSHARE M580

from Woodbridge, VA

Comments about Kodak - Easy Share:

This camera is pretty cool, I bought it in preparation for my photography class. I needed a camera that would allow me to manipulate the functions, unfortunately, this didn't meet the standards for that, but it takes pretty phenominal pictures, the zoom could be a little bit better, it ends up blurring the photo and pixelating it which is poor photography.  One thing I have noticed lately is that there are time when you turn on the camera it freezes, now I'm not sure if this is a product of my kids dropping it or if this happens to all of them. The last easy share I had did the same thing and I couldn't get it fixed, so we got the warranty on this one, in hopes that if it does happen again it won't affect us too much. I did get a memory card because the physical storage space on the kodak is severly limited to about 20 photos if that, but that's to be expected, the price was comparable as well. I should also mention that for some my reason "my easyshare" button, isn't so easy, it doesn't really work, maybe I should take it in for repairs, I mean, the camera is called EASYSHARE for a reason right?

Kodac Easy Share C182 great price, great quality!

from Rockwell, NC

Comments about Kodak - Easy Share:

I love the Easy Share C182, it's so easy to use and has fantastic picture quality.  I like it so well, that I bought a second one.  The price was great, but it's a camera that I don't mind letting the grandchildren use.