3.8
Kodak
Kodak - Easy Share M580 Digital Camera

Kodak - Easy Share M580 Digital Camera

3.8

Kodak - Easy Share M580 is easy breezy to use!

from Wheeler, TX

Comments about Kodak - Easy Share M580 Digital Camera:

I love my Kodak - Easy Share M580. I can easily take pictures and upload them to my computer. When my daughter was looking for a new camera, I let her use mine. After using my camera one time, she was convinced Kodak - Easy Share was the camera for her. Not only is the camera easy to use, I love the small size. It is compact and light, making the camera perfect to leave in my purse. I also find the camera super easy to charge. I purchased an extra battery for the camera to take on vacation this pass summer. I never had to use it! The battery stayed charged the entire time and believe me, I took a lot of pictures. I purchased a different camera for my office at the recommendation of a co-worker. I never used it. It took to long to figure out how to use it. I simply just used my Kodak and everyone does too. Needless to say, we ended up purchasing a Kodak for the office. Even my grandkids use the Kodak. Thanks Kodak for an easy and wonderful product.

Kodak Easy Share M580 Digital Camera

from Smithville, OH

Comments about Kodak - Easy Share M580 Digital Camera:

I recieved the Kodak Easy Share M580 Digital Camera as a gift about a year ago. I love it. I had an Easy Share once before. After the warranty expired, the battery died with it still on zoom. I put it in its case and it got slightly bent out of place. It would have cost more to repair it than to buy a new one. I was so dissapointed. I am not good with many new technical devices. This camera, however, was VERY easy to understand how to use.

I have been very pleased with the service from Kodak as well. Again, I was worried I broke my camera.--my NEW Easy Share. I was using it while taking pictures of the kids while roller skating (not the brightest idea, I know). Needless to say, I fell backwards, landing on the edge of the zoom lens, again, slightly bending it out of place. I contacted Kodak (while under warranty), they said that it was not a problem covered by the warranty because it was my fault, but they still replaced it, sending me a new one with in a weeks time.

It is a nice size to fit in my purse for those "kodak moments". Also, the battery seems to last quite a while. The rechargable battery is nice too because after a while they tend to get expensive.

For the price, I think that it comes with a lot of nice additional features. It is not a camera that I would recommend for photographers; athough, the quality is very good for taking pictures with the kids and things like that.

overall good camera

from Chesapeake, VA

Comments about Kodak - Easy Share M580 Digital Camera:

I got this as a present for my birthday back in October and so far it has been pretty good with a few exceptions.  The Kodak easy share M580 digiatal camera I received was in a package kind of deal that came with the camera,  the camera charger that goes in the wall,  the cover for the camera and a four gigabyte memory card. I was very exited when I received it because it had everything I needed all in one place. The M580 camera I received was the pink version which I love. I got this camera for my mom as well in the blue but what I understand from her is that it is not as blue as we thought so that was kind of disappointing on that aspect. I did also have some problems with the lens that I now have to send into Kodak center for repair. Whenever I would take pictures a black fuzzy dot would appear in the top left hand of all my picutes but after talking to Kodak ALOT they are going to fix it under the warrenty. That has been the only negative thing about the camera. Besides that it take clear pics.

Good Point and Shoot Camera for the Price

from Fairfax, VA

Comments about Kodak - Easy Share M580 Digital Camera:

I purchased this camera because all the reviews said it had low shutter lag.  I have two children who are quite active athletes and I wanted to be able to capture their soccer and basketball games.  It's difficult to get a decent shot with my current Olympus.  I wanted a camera that would take the picture the moment I pressed the button.  This camera has been great for exactly that.  It's compact enough that I can throw it in my purse and bring it to all the games.  It's also durable enough that I'm not worried about it breaking when I bring it along.  The Picture quality is decent for a point and shoot camera.  I would say the pictures are just about what I expected from a Kodak of this price. The battery life is wonderful.

On a side note, several other reviews have commented on a freezing problem.  I have not yet experienced this. It is, however, something to be aware of before purchasing.  It can be fixed by a firmware update and therefore was not a deal breaker for me.

I absolutely love the Kodak Easy Share M580 digital camera!!

from Campbellsville, KY

Comments about Kodak - Easy Share M580 Digital Camera:

**The Kodak Easy Share M580 digital camera is my favorite camera by far. I have owned several brands of digital cameras over the years, but always find myself coming back to Kodak brand for the best without costing a small fortune!! It is easy to use, takes crystal clear pictures, and amazing videos. I love how simple it was to learn how to operate this camera. The batteries are easy to charge, and last longer than most digital cameras, which is a plus for someone with a busy life that sometimes forgets to charge them! That is something I forget to do often, yet can still grab up my camera & not worry about the batteris being dead! I have four children, and I am always snapping pictures or shooting videos of them! My ten year old daughter can even use it with ease! I love the compact size & stylish design. A great camera for anyone wanting great pictures that they can share with ease! If you want a great camera that is worth the cost, this is the camera for you!**

Great small camera!

from Soddy Daisy, TN

Comments about Kodak - Easy Share M580 Digital Camera:

I recently purchased a Kodak Easy Share M580 and have been really pleased with it. I had a Kodak previously and decided to try a smaller version. It has the 8 x optical zoom and 14 megapixels. It took a little getting use to because it was smaller than my other camera but I've been very pleased with the picture quality. I have two small children so it is important that I can take several pictures back to back and this camera does that very well. There are also over 10 different settings for different picture settings like beach, snow, fireworks, etc. The zoom works great for it to be such a small camera. We actually tried the M590 but were not please at all with its zoom capabilities. Again, my previous camera had a 10 x optical zoom but the 8 is sufficient. I just have to remember to get a little closer if need be. The easy share option is truly easy. You can tag photos and even sort them into folders on the computer and with a little set up, they will download onto facebooks or whatever when you plug it into the computer. The other neat feature that I like is charger. In the past several Kodak cameras came with docks that you had to sit the camer on to charge. This camera comes with a USB cord with a plug in adaptor. So you can plug it into the computer easily enough or use the adaptor to charge the batteries where ever you go without having to lug around the docking station. The only negative that I can even think of is occasionally the pictures come out a bit blurry. I think this may be my fault because I'll take another right after and its fine. I think that's true for all cameras. I would highly recommend this camera especially for families on the go. It takes great pictures and will fit into your purse or pocket very easily.