Other Digital Photo Frames:
Kodak
Kodak - Digital Picture Frame with Quick Touch Border

Kodak - Digital Picture Frame with Quick Touch Border

Made a great gift for my parents.

from Barrington, IL

Comments about Kodak - Digital Picture Frame with Quick Touch Border:

I purchased this digital frame for my parents as a Christmas gift last year.  They loved it and keep it running every day.  One great feature is that is has a built in timer; they have it set up to start at 9am and shut off automatically at 10pm.  It has been on every day since I gave it to them and is holding up great.  I'm actually about to buy another one for a family friend as a gift.  I've looked at other digital frames of similar or lower prices, but the Kodak frame has been by far the best in terms of picture quality.  There is no pixelization in the photos I have put on it and the screen is nice and bright and clear.

I've used a separate memory card to expand the available memory on the frame to add photos.  I would strongly suggest this for this frame, not because it is a bad product (I haven't seen more memory on any other models), but only because, depending on how hig a quality your photos are (# of megapixels), each photo will take up a lot of space.

I strongly suggest on of these frames a gift for family or friends.  They are great of a living room or dining room space.

Hi Tech Frame

from Flushing, NY

Comments about Kodak - Digital Picture Frame with Quick Touch Border:

For some reason, digital frames have constantly come off as a bit tacky. They are either too little or the images just go by way to fast, AND you have to stay and wait to for a certain photo to come along if you want to show it to anyone. This Kodak frame is pretty cool though. First off the size is great and the image quality is fairly good. But the totally remarkable feature of this frame is the fact that you can in fact email images TO the frame from a computer or even a cell phone. You set up a specific email account that pertains specifically to your frame and you and anyone else who knows the address can email images to the frame. You can set it up to turn on and off automatically whenever you wish and everything is done through the touch screen. The frame itself is shiny and attractive and fairly thin. The price is a bit steep but for all the features it might be worth it to someone who loves these types of frames. And the fact that it fits a outrageous amount of photos is also a big benefit.

Trust Kodak with Pictures

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Kodak - Digital Picture Frame with Quick Touch Border:

You can never go wrong with Kodak since all they do is capture memories.  The pixels are excellant.  It's user friendly.  Has a built in memory storage if you don't have an external memory card.  Also has a USB slot so you can use your flash/jump drive.  The only con I can say about this and all other digital picture frame is make it wireless so there's no need for those powercords that are an eyesore and not able to display on walls without having to see the power cable dangling out.

Nice frame but too time consuming.

from New Cumberland, PA

Comments about Kodak - Digital Picture Frame with Quick Touch Border:

i really love the idea of having an electronic picture frame that can hold hundreds of pictures and also scrolls through all of them so everyone can see all the beautiful pictures that are otherwise just sitting on your hard drive. however, i am a busy mom of two little ones and i never have time to constantly upload new photos. it is easy to do through a usb drive but none the less, i have the same pictures on there from two years ago when my first child was born. to me, it is one of those cool new pieces of technology that you play with for a week or so and then forge about it or don't want to play with it anymore. as for the actual product, it is really wasy to use and the picture quality is great, i just would rather spend my money on something else. i guess you can say it is a great gift idea because i would not want to spend my own money on it. i would rather buy myself something else.

Definitely better than its competitors

from Henrico, VA

Comments about Kodak - Digital Picture Frame with Quick Touch Border:

I received the Kodak Digital Picture frame as a gift a few months before my son was born, and what a perfect gift! I was taking a nap shortly after coming home from the hospital, and during that time my husband loaded all of our baby's newborn pictures onto the frame and it had it set up for me. Very quick and easy to use a memory card and set it up. We also received a second frame that we used for a while, and it was terrible. The Kodak has significantly higher picture quality, and is much easier to navigate, thanks to the touch border. I have it in black, which is a nice contemporary look. It does seem to turn some of my photos sideways, even if I had corrected the orientation before loading them onto the frame. Haven't figured that out, but it's only been an issue on one or two pictures. Since I received this as a gift, I can't fully speak to the value, but my understanding is that this is an affordable digitial picture frame, and I have been very pleased with it.

This is one of the most effective digital frames around!

from Dekalb, IL

Comments about Kodak - Digital Picture Frame with Quick Touch Border:

Kodak always stays ahead of the game with their elctronics and digital media.  this product is one of the best digital picture frames out there, with many covenient features and options!  I love it, and so does my wife!

The Touch Border makes the Kodak 7 inch Picture Frame a Gem.

from Spokane, WA

Comments about Kodak - Digital Picture Frame with Quick Touch Border:

The **Kodak P720 **Easy Share digital frame is a great product to keep around the home or office to display your favorite pictures.  This is a newer version of the Kodak digital picture frames, and it ups the ante by providing a 7 inch screen, and a really easy to operate Quick Touch Border.  Very easy to use right out of the box, this is one of the better digital picture frames that I have seen on the market, and it has really stood up to the test of being easy to set-up, and easy to use.

The Kodak EasyShare P720 is a jpeg oriented digital picture frame, where all you have to do is plug an external USB drive into the side of the device and upload your pictures straight into the picture frame.  It has a 7 inch display with dimensions measuring 8.9 inches wide, 6.2 inches tall, and 1.2 inches deep, all while displaying images on a screen that provides great resolution and clarity of the picture.  It works with a simple plug into the wall, comes with a nice one year warranty, and instructions that prove how easy it is to use the picture frame.

This a really flashy way to show off those cute baby pictures or the newest vacation slides to your guests, or to just have on your desk so that you can view the pictures at your convenience.  While the digital frame is on, it cycles through as many pictures as you like, allowing you to delete any that you don't like, or add more if you want to put in something you may have left out.  With the border of the device doubling as a control pad that is easy to turn on, you are able to make simple changes or edits using the self-explanatory menus.  This is really a great digital picture frame, and now ranks as one of the best ones that Kodak produces.