4.1
Kodak - C1013 Digital Camera

Kodak - C1013 Digital Camera

4.1

Simple Camera

The Kodak C1013 Digital Camera is a handy camera for my husband to use!  He takes a lot of pictures with this camera on the job site and out on the road looking for equipment. This camera is extremely durable and versatile for him to use and carry around in his truck.  It has been in all sorts of weather and has operated with ease every time.  Not only is the Kodak C1013 Digital Camera durable but it also takes some wonderful pictures with good clarity.  This comes in handy for any one selling items on Ebay.  Yes, my husband also sells on Ebay from time to time.  He has been able to use this camera in taking pictures of not only large equipment but also small items like coins with great detail.  If you are looking for a lot of different shooting features, you are not going to find them with this camera.  It is easy to use and get the job done, literally!  The one thing that I did not care for with this camera was the Kodak EasyShare software that comes along with the camera.  This software overrides your default settings and is difficult to utilize and get pictures out of.  I would highly recommend you use a good SD Card to save your pictures to and then load your pictures on your computer from the SD Card and not directly from the camera.  It will save you a lot of headaches!

Kodak EasyShare CD1013 - bargain priced, but unreliable

I purchased this camera with no hesitation on a "Black Friday" Day after Thanksgiving sale.  I had been the owner of an earlier model Kodak EasyShare camera and was quite satisfied with it's performance, ease of use,  and durability.  I used that camera for nearly 5 years with no problems taking good quality photos and downloading them via the dock which came along with my earlier purchase.  The photos on my new camera are not as clear.  The red eye feature has not been reliable, and at times the camera simply refuses to turn on even though I've inserted freshly charged batteries.  Makes it frustrating when trying to capture that perfect moment at my grandbabies' festivities.  I find it difficult to use the display screen when taking pictures on a bright day.  Necessary for me to aim and shoot and hope I get the subject in the photo!  The camera works great for a first-time user who wants to use it for occasional shots, but I will be replacing mine as soon as the funds are available.

Simple Camera

from Tekonsha, MI

Pros

Cons

Comments about Kodak - C1013 Digital Camera:

The Kodak-C1013 Digital Camera has taken clear photos.

from Hiawassee, GA

Comments about Kodak - C1013 Digital Camera:

The Kodak-C1013 Digital Camera pros and cons.

I have owned this Kodak camera for about two years and I feel it was very easy to figure out. The pictures come out clear and the camera has an option for red eyes. I also like that when you zoom in the picture remains clear, most cameras get fuzzy. The only issue I have with this camera is that when your inside and its not well lit you have to turn it to night to get the best quality picture instead of the inside option. All in all I love my camera.

Picture This!

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Kodak - C1013 Digital Camera:

With 2 kids under 18 I'm always taking pictures of something.  My last 2 digital cameras were from this same Easy Share series and I was thrilled with them so it was a natural progression to move up to this model when it was time to upgrade.  I can't say enough about this marvelous piece of equipment.  It's 10.3 mp, 3x zoom, shoots in HD, has all of the features of every other Kodak easy share, docking, hooking directly to the computer or printer.  This camera and it's software are completely idiot proof too!  It walks you through every step of shooting, downloading, editing and printing.  It's so simple to use.  The pictures are crystal clear and although I don't remember just how big you can print, I've printed some of the photographs in poster size and they are still just as clear as looking at the object in real life.  All in all it's an affordable camera and well in line with similar products of it's type.  I did shop around when I was ready to upgrade but still ended up with the Easy Share when it was all said and done.

I take it with me wherever I go!

from Hershey, PA

Comments about Kodak - C1013 Digital Camera:

I love my Kodak easy share camera. I take it with me wherever I go. I recieved my camera as a wedding gift from my husband. I've owned it for three years now. We go hiking all the time and it takes great quality photos. The settings are ideal for any scene, day or night. The camera is lightweight. It has an ideal size screen as well. The sd cardslot is awesome! I use it to transfer pictures easily to my computer. It does take batteries. I suggest kodak digital camera batteries they last really long. The only bad thing i can say is that it's difficult to get pictures of moving objects, you have to get it on just the right setting in order for the picture to show up clearly. But on the other hand, that's where all the photo settings come in. You just have to play around with which settings you need for your specific photo shots. My favorite thing to take pictures of is flowers. They turn out amazing.

Works Well

from Great Lakes, IL

Comments about Kodak - C1013 Digital Camera:

This camera has been through 2 kids already and has really help up well until recently. I can't say too many bad things about Kodak because I think they have the BEST cameras out there. All my husband and I have ever used is Kodak and we really have never had any problems with it. I don't like the fact that we have to keep switching out the batteries every couple of days. I also don't like how after 2 years it decides that it wants to just not turn on for no reason. Or it will be on but everything will go black on the screen and the lens will still be out and will be stuck. So you have to take the batteries out to turn it off the hard way so you can get the camera working again. Lately it has been telling us that when we turn it on it has a lens error and gives a number with it. Not sure if it is just because it is old or not. But I do LOVE LOVE LOVE Kodak cameras and will still buy them

Simple but Savoy.

from Logan, UT

Comments about Kodak - C1013 Digital Camera:

This CAmera is amazingly simple to use. There are many functions available with this camera. You can take pictures of fireworks or you kids when they are running across the soccer field. The zoom on the camera is wonderful. I can be 40 feet away and still get an awesome shot.  This camera is user frienly enough that even my children can use it. They love to take pictures and be able to see them right away. the LCD screen is very clear. The menu is easy to navigate, so you are sure to get the right esposure for almost every picture.One thing that is frustrating about this camera is the night mode. I have had 3 seperate Kodak Cameras and all of them have had the same problem. When you switch the mode to night, every picture you take after that comes out blurry. Even if the camera is sitting on a tripod and ther is no way it could be operator error. I am not sure what the difference is but it makes night picture taking difficult.

The Kodak share is a very good camera

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Kodak - C1013 Digital Camera:

This is a very good camera it has good quality pictures.  You are able to crop on the camera or make it black and white.  The best part is all you do is press a button to share.  You are also able to make videos the length of space your card holds its of good quality and sound.   I recorded my sons football game and was able to hear and see everything and you can zoom during the recording its just like a real recorder.  It is good for vacations because it's not very big you can fit it in your pocket(just remember not to seat on it).  You do have to keep it in the case in tropical weather because the humidity makes it act up.  I must say that is the only issue I have had with it, I don't blame it because with that tropical heat I act up too.  I have all of my pics on my camera I am delayed in printing the pics but it does not interfer with anything.  I have several Christmas holidays and it is not any problem I can change the quality or size I want to use so that I get the most out of my camera.  Note: Use batteries specifically for electronics and the battery life will last a very long time.

It takes beautiful pics and its easy to use

from Mojave, CA

Comments about Kodak - C1013 Digital Camera:

Well I am a lover of photography and I wanted a camera that was inexpensive that took great pictures.  This the the perfect camera for me.  It takes great up close pictures as well as distant pictures.  I love the video camera included because the sound is quality as well.  Its easy enough for my teenager to use as well.  I also like that if I choose to I can purchase the kodak easy print printer and save money on developing pictures.  You can share your pictures online and it is easy.  If your looking for your first digital camera this is the one to buy.

The Koadak camera I purchased for my son, became mine.

from High Point, NC

Comments about Kodak - C1013 Digital Camera:

For Christmas, I purchased the easy share camera for my son. It was our family's first digital camera.  Quickly I learned how to use it and loved the easy to use features it has.  Since we have family living out of state it was a great way to keep everyone updated with pictures and short videos.  I loved it so much in fact I soon purchased another one for my mother in laws birthday.

Great

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Kodak - C1013 Digital Camera:

**I have had my Kodak easy share camera for over 5yrs, and it still works great. It is the best investment i have ever made when purchasing cameras. I am still recommending it to everyone that asks me about purchasing a camera. I have filled up 10 giant photo albums with pictures that i have taken with this camera only, and all of the pictures look just as good as the first one. If i every for any reason have to replace my camera i will buy the exact same one.**