Other Headphones:
Earbud Headphones
Klipsch
Models:
IMAGE S3 - GRAPHITE GRAY, IMAGE S3 - GALAXY GREEN, IMAGE S3 - PERFECT PINK, IMAGE S3 - REBEL RED
Klipsch Image Headphones

Klipsch Image Headphones

awsom

from usa

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Added features
  • Comfortable
  • Compact Design
  • Easy To Use
  • Great Sound Quality
  • Quality Microphone

Cons

• Computer Platform:
    • PC

Great budget earphones

Comments about Klipsch Image Headphones:

I use this when I'm in the library. Good budget earphones. Sound quality is decent. I am not afraid to lose this pair, because it was not expensive. Tried it for running, does not work as well, but it helps if you wrap it around your ear. Overall good pair for daily use.

• Sound Quality:
    • Comfort:

Another excellent klipsch product

from Denver, CO

Comments about Klipsch Image Headphones:

I have only owned these headphones for about 2 months now, but I cannot believe I spent the last 3 years using crappy Apply iPhone stock headphones. I read that no matter what brand of MP3 player you favour, Apple, Sony, Creative, iRiver etc. one thing remains constant - the earphones that come in the box are, to all intents and purposes, suck. But it was not until I went on out a limb and tried these Klipsch ones that I truly understood what people meant! The best feature about these headphones is, hands down, their ability to reduce noise. I mainly listen to music on my commute to and from work on public transit. The worrying thing, for me, was that in such an environment where the ambient noise level is ridiculously high, I used to have to turn the volume on my iphone up to ear bleeding levels, just to hear music! That is ridiculous, and was actually a major reason why I tried to see what the rave was about the Klipsch S3s. These headphones do a great job of isolating noise because they seal your ear canals. Once you have a good seal in place, the vast majority of ambient noise is blocked out, and since there's no active noise cancelling involved in the process, you're not affecting the sound quality of your music. Sometimes, I cant even hear the rumbling of the buses engine with these headphones in. Also, another great thing about this product is its affordable price!