Other Facial Tissues:

Kleenex On-the-Go Tissues

Pros

Cons

Kleenex Pocket Packs - A+ in Convenience

We've used Kleenex Pocket Packs for decades.  Recently we ran low on the packets; and I think I saw a little bit of panic in my husband's eyes when he said, "Are these **all** the Kleenex packets we have?!!!"

I purchase them in the 8-pack package in white.  Sometimes the pocket packs are hard to find.  They used to be available in colors; but I couldn't find any information for the pocket packs on the Kleenex website.  I think I've seen the little individual packs at some of the checkout counters.

They are so handy to stick in your "pocket" (of course), purse, briefcase, glove compartment, luggage (they are a must for travelling) or in your little one's backpack.  I'm sure every lady out there has experienced what happens when you stick a wad of tissues in your purse.  They end up shredding and making a mess and you end up throwing them away.  The packs keep the tissues nice and neat until you need them.  The tissues are not the softest on the planet; but what they lack in softness, they make up in convenience.

If you're looking for a convenient way to carry your tissues and you're not too concerned about softness, then I would suggest picking up an 8-pack of Kleenex Pocket Packs.

Achoo! Anybody got any Kleenex?

The tissue is nice and soft but the sticky wears off the flap before you are done with the tissues, and then they get dirty in your purse. Otherwise, handy to have when I sneeze, and any other small liquid emergency.

Pocket Kleenex on-the-go

Comments about Kleenex On-the-Go Tissues:

Excellent on-the-go Kleenex in a compact and easy-to-open mini package. The tissues are sturdy and don't tear. It comes in a variety of colors to match your purse or pocketbook. The price is right for a package of 8, and it's always in stock at all of the stores.

I love the stylish little packs

Comments about Kleenex On-the-Go Tissues:

I've always been a firm believer of Kleenex tissues. So when I came across Kleenex on the go tissues i had to stock up on them . We keep a packs all over our home during the cold and flu season. Easily accessible for anyone who needs one. I always give 2 to my kids to take to school for their desks and backpacks. Kleenex is so gentle on the nose. Very convenient and easy to stow away.

To go tissue.

Comments about Kleenex On-the-Go Tissues:

To go tissue? Yeah now that it's flu season these are just what everyone needs. Kleenex tissues have always been my favorite. The packs are usually cute and easy to carry. There are quite a few tissues in here for being such a small pack. I absolutely love these tissues. Everyone should have a pack.

Kleenex On-The-Go Tissues

Comments about Kleenex On-the-Go Tissues:

I LOVE these small packs of tissues! I use them everywhere, school, work, office, purse, anywhere I can stick a small pack I do. You never know when you will need a Kleenex, I often use them in care packs as well! Very convenient idea, however, I would suggest a cheaper price,

Carry One 24/7

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Kleenex On-the-Go Tissues:

It is always a good idea to have tissue packet in your pocket with you, it is very convinent. The price is not expensive, since convinent items are expensive, but you pay for what you get. Having them in individual packets can keep the white specks from getting into your pockets or purse or backpack. It is better than just pulling a few from the box and stick them in your pockets or purse or backpack, as it can pick up lints or dirts and would not look so good to use. The designs on the packets are very simple to me, nothing fancy and nothing too stand out. The tissue itself is 2 layered, and is very soft, but also sturdy. These are about everywhere, and the prices are pretty much similar, except when they are on sale, prices will vary.

kleenex pocket pack

from Miami, FL

Comments about Kleenex On-the-Go Tissues:

kleenex pocket pack is a must have for everyone especially during the winter because of all the colds and flus we tend to catch and cause. i bring a kleenex pocket pack in each hangbag, each car, and scattered all over the house and at my desk. theyre convienent and useful. i love kleenex tissues but i do not always have the space to hold a huge box of tissues so i have this tiny packet with about 15 tissues for on the go moments. everyone uses tissues and everyone should use kleenex because theyre soft and absorbant. they work quite well and the price is reasonable even though you can nott put a price on convience! the pack i recieved are in cute coordinating colors (pink,yellow orange & blue green and purple)

Portable Kleenex!

from Jamaica, NY

Comments about Kleenex On-the-Go Tissues:

Kleenex are my favorite tissues, and having them in a handy to-go pack makes life really simple when I've got a cold and need to be on the go. The tissues are super soft, just like those in a regular box. They fit easily in a purse, handbag, or backpack, and the price is pretty decent on them. These tissues are a staple in my purse.

The downside is, however, that the sticky sealer in the back doesn't stay sealed after more than 2 or 3 uses. So unless you use all 15 tissues in 2 or 3 uses, the back isn't sticky anymore and the tissues can get dirty in a bag or purse. It's also a really small amount of tissues, so I usually carry more than one with me at a time, especially if I'm sick and I know I'll need more than that during the day when I cannot access a box of tissues otherwise.

I absolutely LOVE Kleenex tissues, and would recommend them to anybody and everybody, no matter what count, size, variety etc.

Kleenex is soft to the touch

from Bakersfield, CA

Comments about Kleenex On-the-Go Tissues:

I recieved a sample Little tiny Box,of Kleenex tissues.I opened the contaiber up.There was this little box of tissue.Just the right size for a child to have in their back pak.Or a mother to have in her purse.I don't knoiw where I got it from,maybe some one sent it.But never the less,it is so soft.Good to use when you're on the go .Or need it for an emergency.This is the way to go.........thanks Kleenex!!

Achoo! Anybody got any Kleenex?

from Ashland, OR

Comments about Kleenex On-the-Go Tissues:

Kleenex Pocket Packs fit anywhere!

from Denver, CO

Comments about Kleenex On-the-Go Tissues:

I used to travel quite a bit, and hated using the industrial tissues provided by some hotels. Plus, don't you hate it when you're on a plane or commuter train and the person seated next to you starts sneezing and sniffling? Thank goodness for multi-packs of Kleenex pocket packs! Each pack contains fifteen 2-ply white Kleenex tissues, the perfect amount to keep in your purse, briefcase, car, computer bag, carryon bag - or just your coat pocket if you're not carrying anything.

Not only are they convenient for blowing your nose (or offering to your sniffling seatmates), but you can use them to wipe up little messes. I've even used them to temporarily save leftover treats until I got home. The fifteen tissues are a perfect amount for short business trips, and with the multi-pack you can easily replace the pack in your travel bag before you leave again.

I rarely leave home without them, and although I don't need them everyday, I'm certainly happy to have them ready at my disposal!