4.8

Pros

Cons

Powerful Hand Mixer

Comments about Kitchenaid Architect 9-speed Hand Mixer:

Initially I wasn't sure if I would like this hand mixer since some of the ratings talked about the lack of power but after using it I have really come to like it much better than any other hand mixer I've used. I absolutely love that the lowest speed is really a low speed and doesn't start out super fast and make your food splatter everywhere. You can mix icing with powdered sugar and not have to worry about making a big mess. The fastest speed isn't crazy fast but I don't need something that goes super fast with a hand mixer or I would otherwise use my heavy duty stand mixer. I also like that the beaters are a thinner type so they do a better job at mixing things like whipped cream or eggs. The mixer itself has a nice looking finish and as long as you wipe it clean after each use it still looks new after long usage.

The beaters are dishwasher safe and the exterior of the mixer is super easy to wipe up and keep clean.

Hands Down the BEST Hand Mixer

Comments about Kitchenaid Architect 9-speed Hand Mixer:

This is the best hand mixer you can buy. I have used several different brands, but nothing beats this one. People always comment on how quiet it is. It is so powerful. I have never once used all 9 speeds. It looks great and it is durable. I have used it for 3 years now and it is still just as powerful as ever. I love all of the different mixing tools that come with it. I use all of them. This is a great space saving alternative to a stand mixer at a much lower cost.

I can put all of the mixing attachments in the dishwasher and they come out sparkling clean every time. And the actual mixer just needs a quick wipe down and it is as good as new.

The design is so sleek and attractive. I just love how high end it looks.

This is seriously the most durable hand mixer. Most hand mixers will burnout after a year or two, or they won't be able to mix thick doughs. This one mixes them with no problem. It is so powerful!

• Mixing Performance:

Good product, but amazing excellent customer service!

from Thomaston, GA

Comments about Kitchenaid Architect 9-speed Hand Mixer:

I purchased this product to replace my 19 year old mixer (Sunbeam). The mixer runs smoothly and did a fine job. The mixer attachments are a little flimsy, and one arrived wobbly. But, I was EXTREMELY pleased with Kitchen Aid's customer service. They quickly and easily shipped me out two new attachments. And the agent was an American! Such a rarity today. Top-notch customer service makes paying a slight premium on the product worth it.

Mixing Performance
This mixer is a basic mixer that was up to the tasks I used it for.

Not any easier or harder to clean than other hand mixers.

Easy to use machine with nothing complicated about it. A bit tricky getting the mixer attachments to click in.

Attractive hand mixer. It is stainless steel in appearance, so it looks quite modern and up-to-date.

Only time will tell how durable this mixer is. I am hoping it will outlast my Sunbeam, which I had for 19 years. The mixer attachments are not heavy-duty, and one arrived wobbly out of the box. No real problem, though, because their customer service agent was very helpful and polite.

Amazing little powerhouse

from Sherburne, NY

Comments about Kitchenaid Architect 9-speed Hand Mixer:

This is my best friend in the kitchen. It's portable, so I can move it around as needed, especially during the holidays when my counters are covered! And it is very durable, I have had it for four years now and use it for everything. I have been using it a ton lately to mix up all my Christmas cookies.

Mixing Performance
Awesome!

• Mixing Performance:

Great performance & quiet.

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Kitchenaid Architect 9-speed Hand Mixer:

We purchased this product after having our first child - our original hand mixer made a high pitch sound that drove our baby to hysterics. This product is so much more quiet. I appreciate the slow start low speeds as it keeps cake batters and liquids in the bowl. We also like the "Clean-Touch" control pad as it is easy to wipe after each use.

My only wish is that it had a longer cord.

No more hand power!!

from East Brunswick, NJ

Comments about Kitchenaid Architect 9-speed Hand Mixer:

THe KitchenAid Architect mixer is great! It's long lasting and it does the job so well.  No more using your hands to mix the cookie dough. Although it's a little pricey it's worth the money.  It's powerful and it doesn't take up space on your countertop. I love this mixer. i use it making homemade cookies, flan, cake, cupcakes, bread to even beating eggs. It's worth it! You can also get attachments that work really well. I think this mixer beats other mixers on the market because it is so easy to use and the power is great. The digital control it has is also a great plus!!! I love the fact that the attachments are stainless steel so they are easy to clean. Even though you are mixing the cookie dough and other pastries it is a very quiet mixer which is also a great plus especially when you have sleeping children in the house. I would definitely recommend this mixer to anyone who loves baking!!

I love my Kitchen Aid hand mixer.

from Monroe, IA

**I love my Kitchen Aid architect series hand mixer.**

**Like everything I ever ever bought that is Kitchen Aid it is expensive, but so very worth it. **

**Sometimes, you need a mixer, but don't want to dump everything into the stand mixer so this is perfect. Or you might not have the room for a big mixer. Now, you don't need one.**

**It has a good strong motor for a hand held mixer. It has 9 speeds to choose from, which I find amazing.**

**It comes with its own set of attachments. You get your beaters, your dough hooks, a whisk, and a hand held blender rod. With a cheaper hand mixer you are lucky to get the beaters. **

**It has the standard beater ejection button and a locking swivel cod.  **

**When you buy Kitchen Aid, you know you are buying quality. I know this mixer will last me many years, if not the rest of my life. That's the way to go. Buy good so you never have to replace.**

**I would recommend the architect series mixer to anyone.**

This KitchenAid Architect Series KHM920A[CS] is awsome

from Columbus, GA

Comments about Kitchenaid Architect 9-speed Hand Mixer:

Well if you are interested in this product, then that is a great thing. This is a great producte to use when you are cooking. This is a great offer if you buy it. I promiss this product will bring you great pleasure.

The architect is BY FAR the best hand mixer I've ever owned

from Riverside, CA

Comments about Kitchenaid Architect 9-speed Hand Mixer:

This hand mixer has everything you could want in a hand mixer, and the only con I can really think of is that is has a bigger price tag than some of the cheapo hand mixers out there. I don't think it would break the bank though, especially if you enjoy baking.

I thought I wouldn't like the digital display/ controls, but they really are handy, and respond well.

The slow start up is great,especially for really liquid mixes - what your mixing doesn't just spray all over the place as soon as you turn it on (as with all other hand mixers I've used). And because the controls are digital you can instantly turn it off, instead of having to go down through all the speeds.

I love the different attachments it comes with, which to me was worth the price jump from 7-speed to 9-speed. I most often use the whisk. It's great for making whipped cream. Also the design of the regular beaters are great - because they don't have that stick in the middle, they're really easy to clean off.