Other Mixers:

KitchenAid Professional HD 5-Quart Stand Mixer KG25H0X

Makes baking a breeze

from Anderson, SC

Comments about KitchenAid Professional HD 5-Quart Stand Mixer KG25H0X:

I received this product as a birthday present and have loved it since!  It truly does a great job mixing up cakes, cookies, etc.  I can make two recipes of frosting without burning up the motor or killing my arms.  The only thing I've had a problem at all with is the blade does seem to slip some and needs rebalancing.  Other than that, I've loved my mixer.

I can't live without my KitchenAid Stand Mixer!

from Bangor, ME

Comments about KitchenAid Professional HD 5-Quart Stand Mixer KG25H0X:

I've loved baking and cooking for years, and have aspired to have my own KitchenAid mixer all that time. Finally, I received one this fall and I am in baking heaven! I love the red splash of colour on my counter, and its so easy to use. All of a sudden I don't need my electric beater, bread maker, whisk or multiple bowls to do my baking - I throw everything into my KitchenAid and it does the work for me, quickly and easily! Christmas baking will be a breeze, and my kids love to use it with me! The quality of this product along with the versatilty and useability makes this appliance one that I can't do without!! Now to start working on getting more attachments to have more fun in the kitchen! Thank you KitchenAid!!

Kitchenaid stand mixer makes baking more fun and easier!

from Houston, TX

Comments about KitchenAid Professional HD 5-Quart Stand Mixer KG25H0X:

I love my kitchenAid stand mixer. It is easy to use and easy to clean. The kids love to help mom when we are using the mixer. I love that it can do so many different things. It makes me want to try them all. I love that the bowl and attachments are dishwasher safe. I just love it. It is a little pricey but if you bake or cook at all it can be worth it.