4.8
KitchenAid
Models:
KSM500PSWH, KSM500PSER, KSM500PSSM, KSM500PSOB
KitchenAid Pro Series 5-Quart Stand Mixer

I would buy a Kitchen Aid Heavy duty 5-Quart Stand Mixer.

I use the Kitchen Aid Commercial Mixer in my home kitchen preparing specific dishes along with my favorite Sweet Potatoe Pie. The large batches are used for mixing the potatoes and removing the excess strings in potatoes. The. Potatoe mix is smoother, free of lumps, stringless, and ready to pour in the pan. The mixer is Black, stainless steel stand mixer, the beater arm flips up and attachments removed easily. My mixer is five years old, satisfied with the durability, sooth use, and an excellent final product.

JO ANN. Dublin, Ga.

true

I would buy this product for the rest of my life

This is truly my favorite mixer ever. It's convenient it's easy and it works fabulous. I will always buy these for the rest of my life. I will never again use a hand mixer.

Ocean county New Jersey

LOOOOVEEEE MINE!!

I love love love my kitchen aid!!!! Best purchase I've ever made for my baking!! It will change the way you bake that's for sure!!!

Evansville in

true

Excellent for baking bread...and anything!

Received as a gift.

Bear, DE.

I love this

I love how quiet this is and mixes everything evenly and smoothly. Its east clean up and makes making homemade bread east tondo

Tate11

finally I got one

I test it for 2 month only but I am overexcited to have it. I am home baker and for me was a big. matter to have good mixer. I start from 2 hand mixer than I decide to go with stand and after. some budget experience we decide to invest in a most popular and valuable brand KitchenAid - my happiness was over the moon))) now I am making my amazing cakes, cookies, merengues and more easily fast and professional. for now I see only pluses. first and main Pro not that noisy which is great plus, work with 2 egg whites with 99% result, easy to clean, easy to use. of course if you work as me you have to buy additional bowl and shield and they kinda overpriced but thats how they make money( lets be honest) cos its impossible to use only one load and one bowl or waste your time on cleaning same bowl 5 times during process. so having additional attachments will make this mixer a cost of gold but its what will work on you for a long time for sure!

Devon, PA

true

Best mixer I have ever owned

This was one of my best investments ever. I just love this thing. It comes in handy with all my baking and cooking that I love to do. I works wonders. Glad that I decided to get one because mixing by hand has done a number on me

Missouri

I will never go without a kitchenaid again!

I love this kitchen aid stand mixer. Complete with several attachments giving you the capability to whip up several different types of foods! From sweet to savory, if it needs to be evenly mixed, look no further.

Seattle, WA

Everyone needs one!

I described myself above as a casual chef, but that isn't quite true. I barely cook anything, but i love baking. In spite of that, I have long coveted the kitchenaid mixer. I bought one for my sister in law as a wedding gift ans desperately longed for one of my own but couldn't justify the price when I barely even cook. My great grandmother is downsizing and decided to pass her mixer on to me. It is in perfect condition and had been used maybe twice. Looks like it came out of the box. So i was so excited to take it off her hands I had to find something to make with it. I'm not much of a cook, so I made oreo truffles because I was craving something chocolatey anyways. Oh lord, they turned out amazing. Wayyy better than when I have made them in the past with my hand mixer. First i crushed the oreos in the mixer, which was amazing cause it took about two minutes compared to about ten minutes of me doing it the old way with a rolling pin! Then when I added the cream cheese, they mixed so smoothly that the cream cheese didn't even stick to my hands! My whole batch stayed together besides what I pulled out to shape and clean up was a breeze. I am so excited to try other things now! I have my eye on a spiralizer and a noodle attachment. My aunt has the best homemade noodles recipe and she usws her kitchenaid to prep them. Unfortunately for me she only makws them at Christmas. Now I can get myself some of these fun attachments and start experimenting! I can not wait to try more things with my mixer! Seriously, everybody needs one of these!

Tampa, Florida

Can't live without

I use this product to make cupcakes, cookies, cakes, and such more. This product is use in my college baking class. You can make big batches of mix with this machine. Def. will buy one in the future.

IL