4.8

Best Mixer

Great Mixer

Groton, CT

Very good

This product is wonderful in the sense of the word so I recommend the promotion of the good and attracting the largest number of users as well as can be in place in the homes and can be this product is wonderful because it has a wonderful design in terms of shape and has a wonderful specifications note that we in Iraq did not enter us this quality this quality And all who enter is a poor quality and counterfeit and I hope the manufacturers, which are keen on its brand to fight in various ways these goods and anywhere and we can help by reporting and boycotting these goods, which have a high price and do not deserve the price in any way so I call Manufacturer of The product can enter Iraq even if her agency and by a senior traders in Iraq. Thank you

Iraq

false

KitchenAid mixer

I use the KitchenAid mixer for anything and everything I can use.

Williamsport, MD

Absolutely Love this Product

Love this mixer! Capacity is great!

New York

true

There's a reason this thing has a 5 star rating!

The price tag is high but it is so worth it. This appliance does all the hard work for you and makes any type of cooking/baking a breeze! I use it for shredding chicken to put on fajitas, grounding my cook ground beef up to make a sauce out of, mixing the cookie dough so I don't have to break my arm...and so much more. This is my all time favorite kitchen appliance!

Bryan TX

Love the versatility!

I bake cakes as a hobby, and I always use fondant. I've killed many mixers making fondant, but this one has never had any issues at all and mixes so beautifully and smoothly. Not a super loud machine. The attachments are very simple to use and wash.

Harlem, Ga

I love my mixer!

I love to bake and use it constantly for mixing everything from batter to homemade buttercream frosting.

Tryon, NC

true

Awesome product and would buy again

My husband bought me this mixer a couple years ago for Christmas. I always wanted one. I still use it to this day like I just got it, it's so easy to clean and operate. I would definitely buy it again and again. I love it! It's my most used appliance in my kitchen!

Bowling Green KY

I LOVE this mixer!! Would buy again

I love this mixer! I love to bake desserts, especially cakes and cupcakes specifically- this mixer does the trick for me! Even mixing, works quietly, and easy to use! The only draw back is it's a little hard to clean.

Boston, Ma

My favorite appliance

I use the product daily! I am a culinary graduate and this is the best mixer for the best price, highly recommend

Interlochen mi