4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Mixing Performance:

A must have mixer for any professional!

This mixer, I would suggest, should be used by professional cooks or bakers. I have had the pleasure of using one once upon a time in a wealthier home than my own. I would have to say for a regular household appliance, this may be way to much, but if you got the dough and you want the best, I would choose this mixer.

Mixing Performance
This mixer is one of the best in performance. It thoroughly bends, kneads, mixes, whatever needs to be done with ease. You will be satisfied with the quality of its work and the speed in which it is delivered.

The bowl is easy to clean and so are the utensils. You can hand wash, which I prefer, or it is dishwasher friendly. The machine is easy to wipe down keeping it beautiful and spotless. Most even come with covers to prevent and dust or splatter when not in use.

This mixer is so easy to use. The different utensils are so easy to exchange out even a one handed person such as myself can do it. All's you have to make sure is that the machine is plugged in and in practically runs itself.

This mixer is beautiful. The stainless steel design of this pro Kitchenaid mixer stands with the quality of service that this mixer gives.

This thing was made to last. The price will not feel so extreme after the many good years of reliable service this mixer will give you.

Works very well but could be better!

I received this mixer two years ago for a wedding gift and I honestly wish that I could exchange it for a different model. Overall the mixer does its job very well and I use it on a regular basis but there are a few features that would make life easier. The bowl rests on two pegs and then has a button in the back that pops into place to stabilize it while mixing. To get the bowl into position takes a good amount of force and makes a very loud noise as it slams into place.You have to make sure that it stays on the pegs while pushing the button into place. Also once you are done mixing up your ingredients you must first remove the attachment in order to remove the bowl without spilling everything inside. This can get very messy as you have to reach in the bowl to unattach it. Other Kitchenaide models have the bowl stabilized on the bottom of the mixer and the top of the mixer conveniently lifts up and down so you can get the attachment off without removing the bowl from the mixer. I would highly recommend the movable mixer. I have used it before and it is so much more convenient than this one. I hope this helps!

Mixing Performance
mixes great! no problems here!

Since you cant move the top up and down it is hard to get in all the little places underneath where the attachments hook on and clean.

I have only had it for two years but it seems to be holding up well!

I want this product

from Clover South Carolina

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Capacity
  • Even Mixing
  • Heavy Duty
  • Works Quietly

Cons

• Bread
    • Cakes & Cookies
    • Candy
    • Meringue
    • Pies

Comments about KitchenAid Limited Edition Pro 620 6-Quart Stand Mixer:

I absolutely love this product it's awesome

I keep finding new ways to use it

Comments about KitchenAid Limited Edition Pro 620 6-Quart Stand Mixer:

My husband and I received this for our wedding but we were living in a small apartment and didn't want to get out all of our new things in that temporary space. Now that we are in our dream home I have been getting to play with all of the nice things I received. This Kitchen Aid Mixer is definitely a favorite. I have never been a huge baker but I have found myself making all sorts of sweets for my family, they haven't complained at all!! But I use it for so much more than baking. I have made homemade pasta which was so fun in addition to being yummy, we even made homemade ice cream! I always used to buy pizza dough for our weekly pizza night. Now we make it at home, which makes it healthier and we can add anything we want to to the dough easily. The mixer is also really durable. I bought it with me when we went to my sister's to make Christmas cookies and made a huge batch of cookies for my daughter's school bake sale and it did great. Next I'm going to make homemade bread, which has always intimidated me.

• Mixing Performance:

Amazing product! Highly recommended!

Comments about KitchenAid Limited Edition Pro 620 6-Quart Stand Mixer:

I already own a 5qt KitchenAid mixer. I purchased the 6qt for Passover use. When I bought my 6qt, I was blown away! It's got a smooth motor, quiet and powerful. The bowl capacity is outstanding - I can make a quadruple batch of brownies at one time! It whips up egg whites seamlessly. I used to think something was wrong with my food, but I discovered that it was my hand mixer that was the problem! This mixer is professional grade that is made for a private kitchen. The mouth of the bowl is wide and makes it easy to add ingredients while mixing at a slow speed. Considering the capacity of the mixer, the footprint (room it takes up on my counter) is very small. The stainless finish is easy to keep clean. All in all, a great buy! I was lucky enough to get it while a rebate was going on. They have these rebates all the time, so look out for them and get one for yourself!

This mixer is a beast

from Coronado, CA

Comments about KitchenAid Limited Edition Pro 620 6-Quart Stand Mixer:

Received this as a gift on Christmas day. It has a very nice 1950s vintage look. This mixer is very large and not for the occasional baker. I can cook up several dozen cookies and approximately 4 pies at once. This mixer is great for bred douh since it is very heavy duty.
    That being said I really do like it since I'm an avid baker. So far I've made mostly breads and cookies. I'd say this mixer is best for making large amounts of hard to mix dough like breads. If you don't bake bread hen this mixer may not be for you. I also wouldnt recommend this for anyone with a small family or a small kitchen its not a practical item. And cleaning isn't all that easy.

Mixing Performance
    Awesome mixing ability. Mixes tough doughs with ease

Takes a bit of work especially with wet doughs

Simple to use but not easy to move around

Very large but has a nice vintage look

This mixer can last years upon years with proper care

My favourite appliance!!

Comments about KitchenAid Limited Edition Pro 620 6-Quart Stand Mixer:

This is by far my favourite appliance in my kitchen. Even my husband likes to use it - even if he only uses it to make scrambled eggs.

Mixing Performance
    The whisk and paddle attachments work well, except you have to scrape the sides of the bowl a couple of times to ensure all of the dry ingredients are incorporated. The dough hook works well but takes a bit longer than I'd like to properly knead the dough. My next mixer related purchase will be the scraper paddle.

The bowl, paddle, whisk and dough hook are really easy to clean. The stand itself can be tricky with all of the small crevices. I generally give the stand a wipe down after every use and thoroughly clean it about once a week.

This mixer is extremely easy to use, but make sure the bowl is securely clipped into place otherwise the bowl will sound like it's about to come loose. The paddle hits the bump in the bottom of the bowl if it's not clipped in properly.

I LOVE the lift bowl, but wish it came with the scraper paddle. I have the pour spout to aid in not making a huge mess with dry ingredients and not having to drop the bowl every time I want to add something into the bowl.

I've had my KitchenAid for 3 years and use it nearly every day. I can fill the bowl nearly to the brim and it still pushes through.

The "Iron Man" of Kitchen Appliances: Best KitchenAid mixer

What you need to know:
    Best of the best. It is sturdy because of its top-of-the-line structure for locking the mixing bowl in and up. This helps ensure every area of the bowl is mixed and scraped so no more mixing assistance is needed, keeping all the contents contained in the bowl.

Mixing Performance
    It mixes thoroughly, beautifully and quickly all of your ingredients. Even the difficult mix of wet ingredients with dry is made simple, and effortlessly. It leaves no area in need of mixing - the sides are scraped well and the bottom is not neglected.

While the contraptions are difficult to figure out at first, they are easy enough to work and maneuver. Getting the bowl in and out poses the only difficulty. The interchangeable utensils lock in nicely and are easy to interchange or disassemble for cleaning.

The "Iron Man" of kitchen appliances. The crank that locks the bowl in puts your mind at ease. This mixer is not easily subject to mishaps or electronic failures. I like that it combines the durability of old hardware with the ease of new technology.

• Mixing Performance:

Used more than anything else in our kitchen

from Ellis, KS

Comments about KitchenAid Limited Edition Pro 620 6-Quart Stand Mixer:

When I got married this was the one thing I knew I was going to buy for our kitchen. I have always wanted a KitchenAid mixer, and I am so glad that I bought it. We use it more than once a week, and we use it for all sorts of things. We make pizza dough with it about every week. We have also made frosting, cookies, cakes, and all other sorts of things. I am so glad that I got this mixer, and I know I will have it for a long time.

Mixing Performance
    I could not ask for a better mixer. There is a good reason why this one costs so much, and it is because of the quality that it is. I am confident that the KitchenAid would be able to mix anything I could think of that would usually be mixed in a mixer.

The KitchenAid is pretty easy to clean. The only thing I struggle with is I want to always leave it out, including the bowl, and in feel like I have to clean it each time I use it before I use it. It might be nice to have a sort of lid or something.

The KitchenAid is super easy to use, and also comes with an extensive instruction packet.

The KitchenAid looks beautiful on my counter.

I have had no durability issues with the KitchenAid.

• Mixing Performance:

best performance to prepare food

Comments about KitchenAid Limited Edition Pro 620 6-Quart Stand Mixer:

This is a great equipment that all women need in their kitchens. You can do something else while this robot does the mixing for you. Very affordable and durable machine. Highly recommended. I had the smaller one but I purchased this as a second robot in my kitchen due to I cook a lot. Now I have two orange kitchen helpers.

Mixing Performance
    Very efficient mixer. 10 mixing speeds. You can mix anything easily.

Very easy cleaning. You can do hand wash or machine wash.

Easy to use. Just put something in the bowl and start. You can do whatever you want. The extra parts are also very easy to use. Making sausages are also able to do by using it. One robot, but many many usages.

Great design with colorful options. You can also buy extra equipments to squize oranges, do meat things, make sausages, make salads...etc. every part has its unique design to fit the main body perfectly.

Great durability can be felt its strength. Material is very high quality. You can use washing machine or you can do hand wash. Parts are easy to use.

• Mixing Performance:

A must have mixer for any professional!

Best Purchase Ever!!

Comments about KitchenAid Limited Edition Pro 620 6-Quart Stand Mixer:

I love this stand mixer and use it almost every day. The quality of the product is very good and different attachments add more value to it. Its easy to use plus easy maintenance. My sister bought the basic version about 10 yrs ago and it still works great. she never had any problems with it. That is why i decided to invest a bit more and get the Pro version rather than the basic one.