3.2

Pros

Cons

Thought KitchenAid Would be Better

Comments about KitchenAid KUDE20IXWH Built-in Dishwasher:

I really expected better performance from KitchenAid as I love their other appliances. This dishwasher does a good job of getting the dishes clean when it works properly - unfortunately, the jets on ours get clogged and have to be cleaned frequently. Also, we have issue with the detergent door not opening (even when there is nothing even remotely close to it to block it.) We've also had to replace the silverware basket twice as the bottom grid breaks and then the silverware drops through. I also have to frequently clean the vent at the top of the door with a Q-tip because of the gunk that builds up there from the steam but that might be an issue with our water. Overall, I've been slightly disappointed with the performance and durability from KitchenAid - especially with the ticket price of this dishwasher.

• Loading Flexibility:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about KitchenAid KUDE20IXWH Built-in Dishwasher:

This is the worst dishwasher I have ever bought. You have to pre wash dishes very well before washing otherwise there is still food. The dishes always come out with water spots and the front is light and cheap looking. It was a gift but I will be replacing it soon!

Noise Level
On;y run it at night when your bedroom door is closed otherwise it is distracting.

Cleaning Time
Average

Loading Flexibility
Easy to load

Water spots and food left on dishes/

Too lightweight and tacky looking

Not well made

Love the quietness!

Comments about KitchenAid KUDE20IXWH Built-in Dishwasher:

We recently replaced our loud, annoying dishwasher with this one and have been overall pretty pleased with its performance and low noise level. It's gets the dishes really clean but the only issue I've had is with the hardware. The sliders are made of very cheap plastic so when I filled the top rack, the prongs broke and the rack was falling down. I did a makeshift repair to hold for now but otherwise we are pleased.

Plastic prongs on the rollers broke way too easy.

• Loading Flexibility:

Excellent dishwasher for small families

from Springboro, OH

Comments about KitchenAid KUDE20IXWH Built-in Dishwasher:

We bought this dishwasher for our home after our original one wouldn't work anymore. We are a small family- me, my husband, and son and this dishwasher is perfect for us. I do dishes every other day, and this has enough room in it for us. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone who has more people in their household. I also like that it is not very loud, and it cleans the dishes very well. The stainless steel inside is nice also. A very good dishwasher for the price.

It's a dishwasher.

from Andover, MN

Comments about KitchenAid KUDE20IXWH Built-in Dishwasher:

We have a large family and run at least 2 loads a day. This dishwasher has been good at taking a large quantity of dishes and getting them clean. It is very quiet and seems to run efficiently. My biggest complaint is cloudy dishes. I haven't found the right combo of soap/rinse agent to solve this. We do have soft water, but still cloudy glass!