Other Refrigerators:

KitchenAid KSSO36FTX (21.1 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator

Love My KitchenAid Refrigerator

from Lynchburg, VA

Comments about KitchenAid KSSO36FTX (21.1 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

How do I love my KitchenAid refrigerator? Let me count the ways! I recently bought a home with a new kitchen, including this refrigerator. I love that it's so easy to clean- the bins and shelves are easily removable and clean up easily. I love being able to easily adjust the height of the shelves. The bins themselves are generously sized and hold tons of food. The doors also have nice deep pockets that are big enough to actually hold larger things like wider mayonnaise jars. This saves the shelf space for actual food. The temperature is very consistent throughout- I don't get partially frozen stuff on top in order to get things cold enough elsewhere. The freezer is nice as well. Again, bins remove in a flash for easy cleaning. Door bins are of a decent size and I use them a lot. Ice maker and water dispenser work beautifully. Filter change is easy. The whole unit is pleasantly quiet and just really solid. Nice heavy doors swing open and shut easily with a tight seal. I never feel like I need to push a little more to make sure the door sealed. My ONLY tiny wish would be if the doors could open a pinch wider. Having said that, it may actually be my kitchen design versus the product design that prevents that. It's the only reason I didn't give this KitchenAid a perfect 10. I LOVE it! My favorite refrigerator I've ever had, and I've had some nice ones.

Noise Level
Very nice and quiet.

Interior Organization
Nice easy adjustments, bins remove easily.

Temperature Control
Very consistent temperatures throughout- no hot or cold pockets.

Bins remove easily and clean beautifully.

No problems here whatsoever.

As noted, wish the doors opened just a pinch wider. This may be my kitchen design versus door design though.

• Noise Level: