Other Blenders:

Pros

Cons

Great Blender

Comments about KitchenAid KSB3 Classic 3-Speed Blender:

I have had this blender for several months. I used it mainly for making smoothies and mixed drinks. It does a great job of pulverizing the ice and giving my beverages a smooth consistency. I love all of my Kitchen Aid products from the utensils to the stand mixer and of course this blender as well. Their products have weight to them because they are made of quality materials like professional grade appliances but a more affordable price and a smaller footprint in your kitchen. These motors never seem to quit.

Love this blender

from Pontotoc, MS

Comments about KitchenAid KSB3 Classic 3-Speed Blender:

Love it! I got this for Christmas and have loved it! It's easy to use and easy to clean. It's good for making anything.... mixed drinks, milkshakes, even salsa! My kids have learned to use it, too! They love to watch it crush ice and mix their ice cream for milkshakes.

• Versatility:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Owensboro, KY

Comments about KitchenAid KSB3 Classic 3-Speed Blender:

I've had this KitchenAid Classic 3-speed for a number of years. Its held up nice, but could be more powerful. Extremely loud. Personally, I feel KitchenAid has better products on the market now. If you like to mix drinks, I use crushed ice from my refrigerator dispenser first rather than whole cubes. Seems to work better. Occasionally, it will vibrate a little. I never turn it on and continue with other tasks.

• Versatility:

Blender made of glass, sturdy and easy to clean

Comments about KitchenAid KSB3 Classic 3-Speed Blender:

I like my kitchen aid mixer but I love the glass mixing pitcher. For one its easier to clean because its glass and not plastic so even if you leave something in it overnight just a soak with some hot water and soap and it will be perfectly clean. It's heavy and very sturdy which I like. Also it still looks great it doesn't look worn or dated because its glass. I don't like that the top to my blender cap is hard to clean but it's still a great blender and I probably won't need another one until I retire. I have had the blender for many years and I love using it to make smoothies.