Other Blenders:
KitchenAid
KitchenAid KHB200 9-Speed Handheld Blender

KitchenAid KHB200 9-Speed Handheld Blender

Would buy this again

I have really enjoyed this it works great for everything that i do.I really enjoy and love to cook for my family and have used it alot for all the different types of food, cakes,pies,cookies ect... that i've made and even my kids can use it with ease, i've not had any issues with mine yet i absolutely love it and have recommended it to my family and friends which some have purchased it so far and they have said that they really like it and it works great, i would purchase this product again if mine ever stops i have had it for a little while now and its still working great and is easy to clean and easy to put up and store. i highly recommend this product....very pleased,satisfied customer and would recommend this to anyone who asked about it and i'd tell them everything i really like about it and i'd even probably demonstrate how it works if i could.My husband doesn't cook much but when he does he really loves to use it he says it makes things go so much faster and is alot easier and he really enjoys it so if he likes it then it's worth buying.i really believe that anyone who tried it would fall in love with it and wouldn't want to use anything else.

Easy to use

They are a little price but highly wreath it. I have enjoy made smoothies and ice coffees. It is also small enough to travel with. I travel and like to make high protein shakes. Travel size is important.

Works hard at chopping nuts and mixes banana shakes

The only bad side is not very go in a diswasher

khb200

from san jose

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Powerful
  • Stable

Cons

• Hard to Clean

• Cooking
  • Drinks
  • Small Kitchen

it good

Would buy this again

from Georgia

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control
  • Stable

• Cooking
    • Crushing Ice
    • Drinks
    • Large Kitchen
    • Small Kitchen

Great Blender!

Comments about KitchenAid KHB200 9-Speed Handheld Blender:

This Kitchen Aid Nine Speed handheld blender is a combination of power and versatility. It is virtually everything you need all wrapped up into one convenient appliance. You will never want another blender. It has 1500 watts of pure power and a great two horsepower motor. I use my blender practically every single day. I love it. It is easy to use, durable, has lots of power, and crushes ice so easily! I used to hate cleaning blenders before, but not this one! It is much easier than any blender I have owned when it comes to cleaning it. It is a very versatile blender too. I use it for everything from my daily iced cappuccino to potato soup and so much more.

Versatility
    It is great for anything you need to use it for! I love it!

I just love the design of this blender. It is nice to have a blender that has a lot of power, works great, and still is not an eyesore. That is not always an easy combination to find.

Great machine!

Comments about KitchenAid KHB200 9-Speed Handheld Blender:

This is a fantastic kitchen appliance. The versatility is great and we use it often for everything from soups to whipping cream with the whisk attachment to making baby food with the mini food processor. You can blend whole tomatoes in the can for a quick crushed tomato sauce etc.

Some parts of the blade attachment are tough because of the crevices.

Easy to use

Works hard at chopping nuts and mixes banana shakes

The only bad side is not very go in a diswasher

• Versatility:

My go to tool for potato soup!

from Fletcher, OH

Comments about KitchenAid KHB200 9-Speed Handheld Blender:

I received teh KitchenAid hand blender as a wedding present over 8 years ago. It's still working just as good as the day I opened the box and the blades are still just as sharp. It's pull apart design makes it easy to clean and easy to store. It takes up about the same amount of space as a drinking glass. I use this mostly for my germain potato soup recipe where I whip the potato base into mashed potatoes. It works fantastic in a pot of boiling water and doesn't splash it up on me while I'm using it. I love this gadget!

Love this blender!

Comments about KitchenAid KHB200 9-Speed Handheld Blender:

First off, I love the fact that this blend is handheld and easy to use for all ages but the fact that my kids can use it and I don't have to be so hands on with them. I also love the speed that it has and the fact that I can supplement this tool for an obnoxious blender I have.

Great!

Comments about KitchenAid KHB200 9-Speed Handheld Blender:

I love this product so much! It helped me after I had kids to mush food instead of buying baby food! Not that my kids are older I use it for mashed potatoes and when I make pumpkin pies! I use real pumpkins and it always makes sure I don't have any big bites! It's easy to use and sucks a nice product bc you can store It in a drawer instead of taking up counter space! This is one of the most used appliances in my house! You defientky will love and use this product! It's easy to clean up also! My daughter drinks protein shakes to help her gain weight and I love not having a blender sitting on my countrr

• Versatility:

great for fixing up recipes and making your food look spectacula

from Quinnesec, MI

Comments about KitchenAid KHB200 9-Speed Handheld Blender:

I love this handheld blender. I use it for sauces, to whip or mix eggs, for gravies, soups and simple recipes. When I make a mistake and my gravy is lumpy this takes the lumps right out. It helps me make fluffy eggs and even my custards.

Blending Power
    I love the blending power, not too weak, not too strong.

Couldn't be any easier, just rinse under the faucett or take apart

• Versatility:

for the price this product should be a top purchase on your list

from NJ

Comments about KitchenAid KHB200 9-Speed Handheld Blender:

I really like this product. It is not pricey and is able to handle so many tasks. Very easy to clean as well. I have used mine so many different way. for instance you can use this for the fall coming to make your own applesauce. simple in a pot add your chopped apples, spices, and simmer. when soft very easy to just use this blender and instantly have great applesauce made to any level of smoothness you want. also, I use this for smoothies especially with so many summer fruits available. why not also make your own V8 juice too! A must in every kitchen!

Very good pressure.

Versatility
    So many uses.

Very easy to clean!

So easy to use

You will own this a long time