Other Mixers:
KitchenAid KG25H0XOB 475 Watts Stand Mixer

KitchenAid KG25H0XOB 475 Watts Stand Mixer

The Best Mixer on the Market

Comments about KitchenAid KG25H0XOB 475 Watts Stand Mixer:

I have wanted one of these mixers for many years and I received one this year for mothers day. This is the absolute best mixer I have ever owned in my life! I love the bowl lift and the Pouring shield is the best thing ever invented. Every time I use it, I'm more and more impressed! One especially great thing is the slow-start feature...I do a lot of cake batter and icings, and it's nice to avoid getting flour all over the cabinets. This mixer is also very quite.

Mixing Performance
Mixing performance is exceptional! The balloon whisk is ideal for mixing egg whites which require a lot of air. The spiral dough hook does a fantastic job of kneading dough. The mixing paddle is perfect for blending cake batters or whipping mashed potatoes.

Cleanup is very easy. I hand wash my attachments and bowls although they are dishwasher safe. The body of the mixer wipes clean with ease.

For the most part, this mixer is extremely easy to use. Changing the attachments is very easy. The bowl lift is magnificent. The only irritant is that the bowl is so deep, that I have to stop the machine to scrape dry ingredients from the bottom of the bowl.

The fit and finish of the external parts is exceptional. The stainless steel bowl is larger and deeper. Changing attachments is quick and easy.

This mixer is a real workhorse. It whips egg whites and heavy cream quick and easily. The spiral dough hook does a fantastic job kneading dough for bread, biscuits and rolls. It doesn't rock or shake when working with dough, large batches of batter or even when mashing potatoes.

• Mixing Performance:

Lots of power perfect for those tough jobs.

Comments about KitchenAid KG25H0XOB 475 Watts Stand Mixer:

It has lots of power which is great for whatever you may be mixing and a nice sized 5qt mixing bowl. Easy to use and beautiful look. I do a lot of baking and bread making and it has worked wonderfully so far. The only drawback would be that it has the bowl lift instead of the tilt head which does make it a bit more difficult to add ingredients sometimes. It lives up to the kitchen Aid standards and gives you an overall superior performance. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new kitchen Aid stand mixer.

Mixing Performance
High powered performance mixes with ease whether making cookies, frosting, or bread dough.

I miss having the tilt head feature. Can be hard to add ingredients sometimes due to this. I would recommend getting the mixing shield to help with this. There are also lot of additional attachment options if wanted. 5qt mixing bowl is nice as it allows for mixing of larger amounts as needed.

• Mixing Performance: