Other Coffee Makers:
KitchenAid
KCM515OB
KitchenAid JavaStudio 10-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker

KitchenAid JavaStudio 10-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker

KitchenAid JavaStudio Coffeemaker brews the best coffee ever.

from Louisville, KY

Comments about KitchenAid JavaStudio 10-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

I have to get up at 4:15 every morning to get my husband off to work.  That is not easy under the best of circumstances.  The very first thing I do every morning is make a pot of coffee with my KitchenAid JavaStudio Coffee Maker.  It is the best--even when I'm half asleep it still makes great coffee.  And there is no better way to wake up than a great cup of coffee.  Thank you, KitchenAid.

This KitchenAid Java Studio Coffeemaker is "Fabulous"

from Fresno, CA

Comments about KitchenAid JavaStudio 10-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

A friend of mine gave me one of these Coffee Makers as a gift a year ago.I use it everyday and depend on it as soon as I wake up and walk into the kitchen to make coffee,I enjoy the coffee taste because the coffeemaker brings it out. I don't have any excess grinds in my coffee after it's made and sometimes make more coffee to drink.It's just the right amount for my morning coffee and I love the color and size.It also makes excellent Expresso coffee also,.

Programmable Coffee Maker lets me sleep in

from Richmond, VA

Comments about KitchenAid JavaStudio 10-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

I'm an avid coffee drinker. Because I like to sip coffee throughout the morning, I've always been a big fan of coffee makers with a thermal carafe.  One of my friends who knows I love coffee and had heard me mention that I wanted a programmable coffee make graciously gave me this one for being the Maid of Honor in her wedding.  What a thoughtful gift that I continue to love over two years later.

The stainless steel and black design fits beautifully in my kitchen and matches the other stainless steel appliances.  It's economical because you don't have to buy paper filters, it comes with a reusable, dishwasher safe filter.  You fill the water tank, and put coffee in the filter the night before, set the time and presto, your coffee is waiting when you get up.

Other reviewers have said that this doesn't make hot coffee, and that the carafe doesn't keep it that warm.  Admittedly I don't like my coffee too hot, but this makes coffee that I still have to add an ice cube to before I drink it.  I can go back 2 hours later and it's still warm.  It also has a timer on the front that shows how long it's been since the coffee was made in 30 minute increments and automatically shuts off after two hours.  No more burnt coffee or leaving the house wondering if you remembered to turn the coffee pot off.