3.3

Do not purchase

from New bern nc

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

Cons

• Bad Ice Maker
    • Not Cold Enough
    • Unreliable

Comments about KitchenAid French Door Refrigerator:

9 service calls 2 compressors, 2 control boards, 1 evaporator .... in 3 months still not working. Fri goes from 38 to 54, freezer goes from 5 to 34 to 46. NEED I SAY MORE.
      Asked for replacement - told to" read my warantee" parts only.

• Primary use:
      • Personal

No problems that I can think of

from Iowa City, IA

Comments about KitchenAid French Door Refrigerator:

I live in an apartment so I did not pay for this refrigerator myself. My old refrigerator was making loud rumbling noises through the night and so I asked my landlord to replace it. He brought this refrigerator in. I'm not sure if it was used or not, but it works fine. It is pretty spacious which is nice--especially around the holidays when I tend to cook a lot. I'm just happy that the refrigerator works and doesn't keep me up during the night with crazy noises. It does make the typical humming sound however. But you get to use do it.

• Noise Level:
      • Interior Organization:
      • Temperature Control:

This is a wonderful appliance!

from Russell, KY

Comments about KitchenAid French Door Refrigerator:

This is an absolutely fantastic refrigerator. We shopped around and read reveiws before we purchased it, and felt like we made a good choice. We have had it for about a month now and we couldn't be happier. The counter depth is perfect with our counters, and the special hinges on the doors really do make it easy to open all the way without hitting the counters at all. The shelves are super easy to adjust, the large deli drawer is wonderful for everyday storage and for short term storage of party platters, meat, etc. Also, the pull out drawer for the freezer is really working out for us. I didn't know if I would like reaching down to get the ice, but I love it because I don't find myself reaching down for items in the fridge so much.