Other Blenders:
KitchenAid
KSB1575CU
KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender

KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender

Pros

• Good power output (4)
  • Easy to clean (3)

• Large kitchen (3)
  • Small kitchen (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (3)

chops through everything like a knife through butter.

This blender is one of the best blenders i have ever bought.The design is so simplistic but very effective,it was incredibly easy to use and very versatile.It could chop ice block easily and in a matter of seconds it could also chop all day long without it getting any slower or worse.The only problem i had was that i found it very hard to clean afterwards otherwise it is just perfect.Another impressive feature of this blender is the speed at which it chops just about anything is remarkable and not just its slicing speed even the time it takes for the blades to reach their maximum speed and the time it takes to turn on and start up is significantly shorter than the time it takes the average blender

I was very disappointed while cleaning this blender,everything about it up to that pint had been magnificent but the leftover items in the blender stuck to the blades making it very difficult to clean so much so that it brought the whole quality of the blender down.

A good blender for the price

I bought this blender about a year ago needing an new one. The look of it is great. Nice buttons and a good sized cup make the look of this model outstanding. Read complete review

Pros- The speed is great. With several speeds mixing is easy for anything. My favorite is to make soup. I make large batches, so I need a large blender. The speed overall is great. Making several different things such as soup or crushing ice is easy. Just a few bumps makes quick work of any task.

Cons- The lid is less than perfect. It must be sealed all the way before starting. Any part of the lid that is still off will cause a huge leak (found out that the hard way). Also, one must hold the lid down while blending. I would not like to hold it down, but this necessary while blending. Additionally, one must stop and move the contents around a lot. This part is a real pain. The middle will be like the eye of the hurricane, completely empty and the contents will be on the sides. Not fun.

Conclusion: I would buy this brand of blender again, but I would do more research first and find one that had a better lid and better blending ability.

Blends food quickly!

from India

Pros

• Powerful
  • Precise Control

Cons

• Hard to Clean

Comments about KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender:

The blender is extremely fast and blends items in no time. In that price range, I don't think there are any other blender available that is better than this one!
Blending Power
The blending speed is good but not that great. One would definitely expect a better blending speed in that price range.
Versatile
It is definitely a versatile blender and does the job pretty well. It can mix anything you put in the blender.
It should not be a problem using this blender. It does not come with complicated settings.
If you cleaning it for the the first time, it will take some time, but once you got used to with it, you can clean it within minutes.
My blender is going strong till now without much problem although it's only few months old.

I'd like to buy this product

from Doral, FL

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• 1
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Powerful
  • Stable

• Cooking

Comments about KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender:

I'd like to buy this item as a present for my fiancee. We have seen them aon all of the cookery programs and other TV shows. They look so cool, so classic, so sexy.

A necessity in the Kitchen

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Precise Control
    • Stable

• Cooking
      • Crushing Ice
      • Drinks

Comments about KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender:

I cant say enough about how wonderful the KitchenAid Diamond Vortex blender is. I received this for Christmas since I love making morning smoothies. My other blender never blended everything together and left unsightly chunks. This particular blender really is fantastic. It gets all the chunks and has no problem blending until perfectly smooth. I also love how fast this kitchen appliance works. I only need to keep it on for about twenty to thirty seconds to have a perfectly blended smoothie. I am so impressed with how heavy duty this blender is. I never feel like it is going to break down. It is extremely versatile as well. It does any kind of chopping or blending you may need for your cooking. It has several different settings and levels to choose from. I love the sleek and attractive look. It does take up a little more space than the average blender but it is beyond worth it. I would recommend this product to anyone needing a high quality and dependable blender.

speedy

from phoenix,az

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Good Pitcher
      • Powerful

• Crushing Ice
        • Drinks

Comments about KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender:

This is a must have in anyones kitchen. Its powerful and effective. It crushes ice easily! Which is a must for my summertime drinks. I absolutely loved it.

you know that day is coming when yor going to need a drink!

Comments about KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender:

You know that day is going to come when everything just seems to go south and a cocktail is needed! This blender is wonderful it has 5 different speeds and wastes no time making your tasty drink. This is by far the best blender i have ever bought wether i am in the mood for a tasty smootie or even a milkshake. One of the best perks is it is super easy to clean. Another thing about this blender is its durable i have personally knocked mine off yhe counter and just waited for the sound of it shattering into a million pieces, but not even a scratch. The quality of the blades on this blender are also outstanding. i have gone through many blenders, to many to count but this one just keeps going and going. The blades never seen to go dull. I do wish there was a bit more choices as far as color and style but i am happy with mine and it goes with my kitchen very nicely. Iam so happy i purchased this blender and you will be too!

Awesome Blender

from Southfield, MI

Comments about KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender:

KitchenAid small appliances are all really the pinnacle of excellence. The KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender is no exception. This is a seriously powerful blender. I believe it works just as well as any of the smoothie making type blenders that are so powerful and so popular right now. The difference is that this KitchenAid blender looks great and matches my other KitchenAid small appliances. Also, it's actually priced pretty reasonably too.

Blending Power
        This has got to be the most powerful blender that I have ever used. It chops carrots like a food processor. It chews up ice cubes with ease. I have yet to find anything the blades won't pulverize.

Versatility
        This blender is powerful enough to be very versatile. Works on any food I've thrown at it.

This blender is very simple and easy to clean. All of the pieces come apart easily making it easy to thoroughly clean and get in to every nook and cranny.

This blender is very simple to use. It's really self explanatory.

I love that it matches my other KitchenAid small appliances. This looks great sitting on my counter top. I don't have a lot of shelf space, so there aren't many small appliances that I leave sitting out.

This, like all KitchenAid small appliances, seems to be incredibly well made and durable.

Very Good Blender

Comments about KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender:

The KitchenAid Diamond Vortex Blender is one of the best blender models I have ever used. It is very affordable, and it does a fantastic job at blending nearly anything you throw at it.
        I typically do breakfast shakes in the morning, and this guy has been my main blender for well over a year. It will blend fruits, veggies (both frozen and raw), and has no issues blending ice chunks.
        There are your typical five speeds that are all very useful. The canister holds quite a bit of content, and when you are ready to clean up, its a breeze.
        The only drawback I could find is that while this little guy packs a punch; it can be extremely noisy. This could be a problem if you're the early bird and others are sleeping.
        Overall I have been very happy with this blender. I would recommend it to anyone who is shopping for one.

Blending Power
        With five different speeds, it will handle anything you throw at it.

• Versatility:

This is a great blender for its price point

Comments about KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender:

I owned this blender for a couple of years before I got my vitamix. It was by far my favorite blender up until that point. I would definitely say for that price range of blenders, you can't get better.

Blending Power
        Again, I think it's great for what you pay but, now that I have owned a vitamix for a while, it's hard to give this one a ten on blending power! However, to be fair I would at least give it an eight.

Versatility
        Its pretty versatile but, I wouldn't say that stands out as being a feature. It's a blender and it does its job well but, it doesn't scream versatile.

I find this blender to be hard to clean. Getting under the blades to clean is hard and it's not powerful enough to pull everything out from under the blades. I wouldn't say it's worse then other blenders in its price range but, definitely an issue they could change.

I mean, it's a blender. Not much confusion here.

I have always loved the way kitchenaid products are designed. They are pieces you can show off in your kitchen.

I have had mine for years. I use my vitamix the most now but, this bad boy is still going strong.

Leaks!

Comments about KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender:

The blender itself works okay, but I really do not like it. I have had mine for less than four months and it is leaking all the time! I tried to take it back to the store that I purchased it from, but the retailer told me there was a No Return, No Refund policy. I tried to just suffer through it and get used to having to clean up a sticky, dirty blender and counter every time I had to use it, but who really wants to do that? I could never quite seem to get the whole thing clean either. I eventually broke down and went to the store to buy me a whole new blender. I do not recommend this blender to anyone. It just is not worth the money I paid for it considering I always had to deal with everything around it getting so sticky and nasty. I never felt like I really even got it clean. I cleaned my blender as good as I could for like twenty minutes trying to get it all, and I left it on the counter only to come back to ants going after little places in the blender that I apparently could not get good enough! So, not only did I have to buy a whole new blender, but I also had to buy ant traps!

• Versatility:

You will like this blender

Comments about KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender:

I purchased this blender for my mother for Christmas and she absolutely loved it. She raved about how well it worked and how easy it was to use. I was in the market for a new blender so I decided I would invest in one as well. I totally agree with my mom. I really like this blender. It is easy to use. The design is basic. It blends, pulses, etc. anything and everything you add to it. We love to make mixed drinks with ice and it crushes the ice very easily. I was surprised and impressed by this. Any other blender I have ever purchased was not like this. It is also very easy to clean. It is easy to take apart and put back together upon cleaning. This blender is also reasonably priced. I absolutely hate spending money on something and then it does not meet my expectations. This blender certainly is not one of those items have purchased. It is affordable and worth every penny. I would recommend this blender to anyone.