Other Blenders:
KitchenAid
KSB1575CU
KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender

KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender

Pros

• Easy to clean (19)
  • Good power output (18)
  • Good pitcher (17)
  • Stable (14)
  • Precise control (10)

• Drinks (17)
  • Crushing ice (11)
  • Cooking (8)
  • Small kitchen (7)
  • Large kitchen (6)
    • Blending Power:
    • Versatility:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (14), Avid cook (3)
    • I received a sample (10), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

chops through everything like a knife through butter.

This blender is one of the best blenders i have ever bought.The design is so simplistic but very effective,it was incredibly easy to use and very versatile.It could chop ice block easily and in a matter of seconds it could also chop all day long without it getting any slower or worse.The only problem i had was that i found it very hard to clean afterwards otherwise it is just perfect.Another impressive feature of this blender is the speed at which it chops just about anything is remarkable and not just its slicing speed even the time it takes for the blades to reach their maximum speed and the time it takes to turn on and start up is significantly shorter than the time it takes the average blender

I was very disappointed while cleaning this blender,everything about it up to that pint had been magnificent but the leftover items in the blender stuck to the blades making it very difficult to clean so much so that it brought the whole quality of the blender down.

A good blender for the price

I bought this blender about a year ago needing an new one. The look of it is great. Nice buttons and a good sized cup make the look of this model outstanding. Read complete review

Pros- The speed is great. With several speeds mixing is easy for anything. My favorite is to make soup. I make large batches, so I need a large blender. The speed overall is great. Making several different things such as soup or crushing ice is easy. Just a few bumps makes quick work of any task.

Cons- The lid is less than perfect. It must be sealed all the way before starting. Any part of the lid that is still off will cause a huge leak (found out that the hard way). Also, one must hold the lid down while blending. I would not like to hold it down, but this necessary while blending. Additionally, one must stop and move the contents around a lot. This part is a real pain. The middle will be like the eye of the hurricane, completely empty and the contents will be on the sides. Not fun.

Conclusion: I would buy this brand of blender again, but I would do more research first and find one that had a better lid and better blending ability.

Blending Power

Perfect.

from Houston Texas

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control
  • Stable

Comments about KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender:

I use this powerful blender everyday. It is good for smoothies and when you need a helping hand. Pretty neat if you ask me.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Love this for smoothies

from Jamestown TN

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Stable

• Large Kitchen

Comments about KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender:

This is the best for frozen smoothies. It is so easy to use. Stays steady and full of power!

The best blender ever

from General Santos, Philippines

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• durable
      • Easy To Clean
      • good investment
      • Good Pitcher
      • heavy duty
      • Powerful

• crunchy shakes
        • Large Kitchen
        • Small Kitchen
        • smoothie

Comments about KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender:

Here in the Philippines where the weather is hot and dry. It's very helpful for me as a Mother that I have a reliable partner and that is the KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender. Since I want my kids to enjoy nutritious foods. I make it sure that they have fruits daily and it's so convenient to prepare smoothie shakes and crunchy one because of my KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender. I highly recommend this to everybody.

Love this!

from Virginia Beach

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Powerful
        • Stable

Comments about KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender:

I love using this for smoothies!! I would recommend this!

I would buy this production again and again

from algeria

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
          • Good Pitcher
          • Powerful

Cons

• Unstable

Comments about KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender:

KitchenAid diamond vortex 5 speed blender is the best ans great blender ever in the world is easy to clean ans good pitcher for a good drink ans plus is crushing ice for easy live ans is beautiful blender with red color I love this blender si much is so good

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I love this blender! So easy to use

from Rialto ca

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
          • Good Pitcher
          • Powerful
          • Precise Control
          • Stable

• Small Kitchen

Comments about KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender:

I use this all the time. I like that it's not complicated at all.

This blender is well worth the cost

from Niagara falls ny

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
            • Good Pitcher
            • Powerful
            • Stable

Comments about KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender:

I bought this blender originally to make smoothies and I find myself using it for much more. I use it for all kinds of drinks, for homemade dressings and marinades. I even use it for baking, to corse oats or chop nuts. The blender works fantastic and it never moves while in use with the suction cup bottom.

Hard to beat for a standard blender

from Houston, TX

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
              • Good Pitcher
              • Powerful
              • Precise Control
              • Stable

Comments about KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender:

I use this for smoothies almost daily, and it works great. It has no problem blending ice or frozen fruit. It makes fast work of leafy greens, and doesn't leave little leaf bits in the smoothie. It's about as easy to clean as most blenders. It doesn't have a tamper, so if you need something thick, you'll have to blend, mix, blend, mix, etc.

Makes a great gift!

from San diego

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
                • Good Pitcher
                • Powerful
                • Precise Control
                • Stable

Comments about KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender:

I bought this kitchen aid blender for my mom about 2 years ago and it's still working like new. Her previous blender was also a kitchen aid but after about 10 years and a lot of work it stopped working. She uses her blender daily so it definitely has longevity. It's not too loud like the ninja blender but I don't think she would care either way about the noise. It's easy to clean and no leaks.

A bit disappointing.

from Willoughby, OH

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
                  • Good Pitcher

Cons

• Not Powerful

Comments about KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender:

Does NOT chop ice very well and dulls blade out quickly. Good for blending non-frozen food. Mine lasted for about a year.