Other Blenders:
KitchenAid
KSB1575CU
KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender

An asset in the kitchen

I love this blender! I have a small kitchen, so I don't have room for a lot of appliances. This one made the cut because of the variety of uses. I use it to crush ice for mixed drinks; smooth out curry and other sauces; blend frozen fruits and vegetables for smoothies; and so much more. It's quick and does the job.

Ohio

Looks and works amazing

I use my blender to make daily smoothies and I love it! I've been using this for 3 years and it's still brand new without any issues. For anyone who is looking to make smoothies, this is the best blender for the price. It's durable and looks great, not bulky looking at all like the more expensive blenders so you can just leave this on your counter without it being an eye sore.

Tustin, Ca

Best blender I've ever owned

I use this blender almost daily it works great. Not loud as other blenders I've owned. No blender has lasted me for more than 1 year and I'm going on three years with the kitchen aid blender worth every penny.

Oklahoma City Oklahoma

BEST BLENDER BY FAR

I love how powerful this blender is and it also doesnt make a loud noise. It crushes ice very well. The blades are very sharp and work very well. I puree tomatoes in it and it does it just well. Smoothies are a must as well in this blender. The different settings is a plus as well.

Easton PA

Love the power

Another good kitchen aid product.

Mi

Perfect.

I use this powerful blender everyday. It is good for smoothies and when you need a helping hand. Pretty neat if you ask me.

Houston Texas

Love this for smoothies

This is the best for frozen smoothies. It is so easy to use. Stays steady and full of power!

Jamestown TN

The best blender ever

Here in the Philippines where the weather is hot and dry. It's very helpful for me as a Mother that I have a reliable partner and that is the KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender. Since I want my kids to enjoy nutritious foods. I make it sure that they have fruits daily and it's so convenient to prepare smoothie shakes and crunchy one because of my KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender. I highly recommend this to everybody.

General Santos, Philippines

Love this!

I love using this for smoothies!! I would recommend this!

Virginia Beach

true

I would buy this production again and again

KitchenAid diamond vortex 5 speed blender is the best ans great blender ever in the world is easy to clean ans good pitcher for a good drink ans plus is crushing ice for easy live ans is beautiful blender with red color I love this blender si much is so good

algeria