Other Dishwashers:
Built-In Dishwashers
KitchenAid
Kudc10ixbl
KitchenAid Classic Series Dishwasher

Summary

Classic Series Built in Full Console 14 Place Settings Dishwasher Optimum Wash Sensor 52 dBA Sound Insulation System Built-In Hard Food Disposer Energy Star Rated Available in Three Different Colors

KitchenAid Classic Series Dishwasher

Pros

Cons

Kitchen Aid Dishwasher

Comments about KitchenAid Classic Series Dishwasher:

I love this dishwasher. What I like about it, is it is very quiet. Sometimes you don't even know it is on. It is very well insulated. I like the stainless steel inside. The sivervare compartment is just right. You can adjust the top rack for taller glasses. When all the dishes have been washed they come out so clean with no spots. The only thing with this dishwasher is the push buttons are on the front of the machine. it is easily turned on when you lean against it. But if you are not using it you can lock it and that won't happen. It has been no problem for me. I would recommend it, and its worth the price.

Noise Level
It is very quiet and you don't even know it is on.

Cleaning Time
It takes as long as any other dishwasher so that is not a problem for me.

Very easy to load.

Gets the dishes clean with no spots.

Its a nice looking dishwasher.

it is very durable. As the inside is stainless steel no worries of spots or anything staining it.

A Bargain for the Brand!

Comments about KitchenAid Classic Series Dishwasher:

This is a great running dishwasher. I've owned it for about a year now, and it has always gotten, even my toughest dishes, clean. The settings are easy to follow, and manage, whether you're cleaning wine glasses or heavy duty pots. No matter what the setting, it's going to get everything shiny. What I really like about this dishwasher is the fact that it doesn't leave soap scum behind in the dispenser, and has a nice organizational rack for the dishes, so the day after Thanksgiving isn't so hard for you to clean the kitchen! I would highly recommend this dishwasher to those looking for a high quality dishwasher, on a low budget.

Cleaning Time
I like how I put dishes in, start cleaning my kitchen, and 20 minutes later, by the time I've finished cleaning my kitchen, the dishes are ready to unload. It's a real, no-hassle dishwasher.

The design is simple, yet sleek. So it could really add to the overall decor of your kitchen, and blend in nicely.

Pleasingly quiet dishwasher.

Comments about KitchenAid Classic Series Dishwasher:

This dishwasher is pleasing to the eyes and ears. The space inside is nice and allows you to wash any size dishes, platters, and crockery that you would like to wash. The noise level on this dishwasher is the quietest that we have ever owned.

Noise Level
This is the quietest dishwasher we have ever had, my husband jokes that it is quieter than I was when we were a hand dish washing family.

Cleaning Time
This dishwasher does take a while if you choose to use the heat drying cycle. i have found that the time is cut down considerably as well as I am sure the energy saving, by air drying the dishes.

Loading Flexibility
Very easy to move things around and wash a lot of different sizes or a great many dishes at the same time. Lots of room for silverware and glasses, small plates, or ladles up top.

So far we have had this dishwasher for a little over a year and have had no issues with any of its parts or pieces.

I love the slick black look and how easy it is to wipe off the front and keep it looking nice.

• Loading Flexibility:

We have had ours for 2 years and no problems yet!

Comments about KitchenAid Classic Series Dishwasher:

I've had my Kitchenaide dishwasher for over 2 years now and have not had any problems with it yet. It cleans wonderful and loads easily and is quieter then my last one. We have a big family and use it daily.

Classis KitchenAid Dishwasher in Black

from Spring Hill, FL

Comments about KitchenAid Classic Series Dishwasher:

This is a good quality dishwasher from KitchenAid's Classic series that lives up to the brands reputation.

Noise Level
The noise level of this dishwasher is much quieter than my older one. You can still hear it but do not have to make the tv louder to hear over it.

Cleaning Time
It seems to take a little longer to clean than my older one, but it is doing a better job at cleaning. It also has different levels you can choose, so if you just want a quick wash you can get that as well as a sanitizing wash.

Loading Flexibility
I love the way you can fold down the racks to make more room on the top and bottom of this dishwasher and there is a cover on some of the utencil slots to put smaller items in and the do not get lost.

I love the sanitizing capabilities of this dishwasher and dishes do come out clean. Stuck on foods do need a soaking before sometimes though.

I love the clean lines of the machine but it does show lots of fingerprints and drips down the front.

Never had a problem with it since I have had it and use it at least 5 times a week.