Other Mixers:
KitchenAid
KSM75WH
KitchenAid Classic Plus Tilt-Head 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White

Summary

The tilt-head feature and generous 4-1/2-quart capacity make the KitchenAid Stand Mixer the ultimate in user-friendly design. Features 10 speeds and KitchenAid's unique planetary mixing action, driven by a powerful 275-watt motor. Rugged all-metal construction ensures long life and quiet operation, and rubber feet anchor it securely while in use. This mixer has a 4-1/2-quart stainless steel bowl.

KitchenAid Classic Plus Tilt-Head 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White

I can do so many things with my mixer.

Comments about KitchenAid Classic Plus Tilt-Head 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White:

I love my KitchenAid mixer. My husband bought it for me and I fell in love. I use it for cakes, cookies, brownies, bread, pizza crust, everything! And I use it A LOT as I do all my baking from scratch. This mixer works hard for me. It doesn't matter what I'm mixing up, it mixes it well, from egg whites to any type of bread dough.

• Mixing Performance:

Best invention EVER!

It's so easy to make my recipes. I get sick of standing there and holding a mixer for 10-20 minutes. This makes it SO much easier and makes me love cooking even more! It's such an easy product to use. It's not complicated at all. I could actually figure out how to do it and I'm not the best with these things.

Mixing Performance
It mixes with ease while I can be preparing other items to be cooked along with it.

Way easier than a standard hand mixer in my opinion at least.

I am so excited with how easy it is to use this product! I am so pleased that I can multitask and not worry about it breaking or ruining my cooking.

I love mine because it adds an edge to my kitchen too. It's not too big to fit on my counter and not so small that I can't cook anything.

I am a klutz and have dropped the bowl that comes with this product more times than I would like to admit. The mixer doesn't even show that I have dropped it once! Thank goodness! I love the fact that I am able to have such a nice piece of equipment that I don't have to worry about breaking!

• Mixing Performance: