Other Refrigerators:

KitchenAid Architect Series II French Door Refrigerator

Pros

Cons

• Temperature Control:

A must have in your kitchen

Comments about KitchenAid Architect Series II French Door Refrigerator:

I absolutely adore my KitchenAid architect series 2 French door refridgerator. I absolutely love the style and design. It looks great with my other stainless steel appliances and it fits in the space so perfectly. I really love how easy it is to keep my food organized in the refrigerator now that I have this particular fridge. There are a lot of drawers and shelves to keep everything separate which I really like! I also really love that the crisper area is particularly large because I may buy a lot of vegetables that I like to keep nice and fresh. It always keeps my food at the perfect temperature. Once I bought a fridge that would freeze everything and that was really difficult. I am so glad that this refrigerator works so well. I would definitely recommend this refrigerator to anyone that wants a high quality kitchen appliance.

Noise Level
I never hear noises coming from this refrigerator.

Interior Organization
Interior organization is just phenomenal. There are so many options!

Great temperature control.

It's incredibly easy to clean this refrigerator.

I am very impressed with the durability of this product.

attractive design.

• Temperature Control:

Big problems for a big price!

Comments about KitchenAid Architect Series II French Door Refrigerator:

Within the first year of buying the fridge the ice maker broke, but they replaced it under warranty. The following year the drain clogged and had to be fixed and paid by us. Now the shelf in the left door cracked on the bottom! I feel for what we paid for this fridge we shouldn't be having this many problems within the first 2 years.

One of the shelves in the door cracked on the bottom and the drain behind the freezer clogged and would leak from under the fridge. We had to get a technician to come out to fix it. This fridge is not even 2 years old.

• Temperature Control:

Lots of space and flexibility

Comments about KitchenAid Architect Series II French Door Refrigerator:

Very spacious, easy to reconfigure, quiet and full of conveniences (middle drawer is great; freezer has lots of space). I can't think of any negatives and would buy this again. The refrigerator feels very solid. The drawer guides feel strong and durable.

Noise Level
We never notice noise, which is a good thing.

Interior Organization
Very good layout in each level (main frig, middle drawer and freezer). It's also easy to rearrange shelving. The freezer has upper shelves that help you avoid not being able to find things.

Temperature Control
Not as easy to adjust as I'd like, and the slider for controlling the drawers is too easy to accidentally move when you are getting things n or out of the refrigerator. But not a big deal

Drawers are easy to remove, which to me is the key to cleaning

So far (2 years) so good. Everything feels very solid.

Love the middle drawer and the freezer drawers. My only wish is that the light were not kind of crowding the top.

Great fridge

Comments about KitchenAid Architect Series II French Door Refrigerator:

This fridge is awesome! Plenty of storage and the design is great! With everyone upgrading to stainless steal, this hits the mark.

The design is what sold me most on the fridge. You get the whole top part for groceries, the middle part for fruits or drinks, and the bottom for freezer! Better than having having half a fridge with little storage. I buy in bulk so this leave me with plenty of space.

It started with my grandmother having this design of fridge and after seeing how happy she was I decided to try it out. I'm so glad my husband and I opted for this design. Stainless steel appliances are in style and so is the functionality. I haven't noticed a big change on my electricity bill either.

Okay now the rest I'm not sure what to write as I have to fill a certain amount of words for this review.

Overall, truly a great refrigerator. You won't be sorry you purchased it. I suggest waiting for a sale as these can run pricey.

I really don't clean the fridge as we are careful to spill.

Refrigerator

Comments about KitchenAid Architect Series II French Door Refrigerator:

This refrigerator is awesome! I love all the space it offers and the various compartments/ drawers. I have more then enough space for all my needs. I love how the various drawers each have there own tempsture controls. Additionally the freezer is spacey. I love the water in the door and think it is great that it measures how many cups it is pouring. Downside is the filter for the water needs to be replaced more frequently then I would like. Overall a great investment and beautiful looking! Can not say enough good things about kitchenaid products. Kitchenaid is the only brand of kitchen appliances I will purchase.

Nice and quiet

Numerous drawers

Temperature Control
Sepetste drawers can be controlled at different tempsture s

Requires special cleaning products for stainless steel

• Temperature Control:

Nice fridge with maximum storage space

Comments about KitchenAid Architect Series II French Door Refrigerator:

I would say this is a great combo freezer/fridge with many drawers,very balanced piece of electronical equipment made for large capacity of foods with loads of cubic feet so you can stock up for monthes.The freezer has an ice maker for cool drinks,and lots of other things that need to keep cool.Its stainless steel finish is just one of many great features.

Noise Level
The overall sound of this fridgerator is very quiet and you will feel great and not annoyed.

Just store as much as it can hold and if it gets messy just use some simple cleaning and you will have no trouble having a clean and sanitary unit.

Will not break down or stall makes little noise and can take heavy use.So enjoy this appliance for a long time to come.

Stainless steel features,with freezer and plenty of drawer space,and is kept nice and cool for all your needs.Very nice fridge to look at type of model just right for anybody

Best large fridge

from Mechanicsville, VA

Comments about KitchenAid Architect Series II French Door Refrigerator:

Excellent! This is by far the best fridge I have ever owned. It is large,and the design is fantastic. Holds a large variety of sizes of items.

No humming sounds.

Interior Organization
The inside is great! It is large enough to fit a cookie sheet, large casseroles, plus regular fridge stuff. I am always amazed at how much I can put in there.

Temperature Control
Never had to adjust or re-set any temps.

Easy.

I have 4 children and after all their pulling, tugging, and slamming doors, no loose handles or other problems. Even when they shut the freezer with feet. Very durable!

Love the middle drawer! We use it for everyday items. Easy to see items, and love that this drawer can also hold a cookie sheet for quick cooling items. Also, love the freezer on the bottom. It has two bins so plenty of storage. Easy to freeze tall tupperware containers like soups or broth. Nothing gets lost in the freezer, can see all items, plus spacious.

• Temperature Control:

Best appliance I ever bought.

Comments about KitchenAid Architect Series II French Door Refrigerator:

I can not find one negative thing to say about this refridgerator.

Noise Level
I don't hear it running and I don't hear when the ice maker is running either.

Interior Organization
The is so much interior room that I had a fridge downstairs and put its entire contents into this fridge, including the freezer, and still have plenty of room.

Temperature Control
It sets itself automatically....0 for freezer and 37 for fridge.

Exterior is a high grade stainless which seems to keep the fingerprints away. The interior has shelves that collapse making the interior easy to clean.

Seems pretty durable. All fridges are plastic inside, so I guess it's as durable as the plastic.

Loving the design. You can open just half to get out items that you use most often. The same with the freezer. Small top drawer enables you to put your favorite items right at your fingertips.

• Temperature Control:

Beautiful and works beautifully.

from Clarks Summit, PA

Comments about KitchenAid Architect Series II French Door Refrigerator:

I love this product. Replaced an LG and I am so happy I did.

Noise Level
Noise, I don't hear any noise!

Interior Organization
Beautiful. I can get a lot of groceries into this thing! The large refrigerator drawer is my favorite. You can fit some extra long items in that drawer. It comes with three removable drawer dividers which I also love, creating customized sections within the drawer if necessary.

Temperature Control
Keeps everything tip top!

So far so good. No problems cleaning this product.

Have had it only a couple months but I am very pleased so far.

Beautiful. Chose it because of it's design. We really loved the four drawer design.