Other Microwave Ovens:
KitchenAid
Models:
KCMS1555SSS, KCMS1555SSS, KCMS1555SWH
KitchenAid Architect Series II 1.5 cu. ft. Capacity 1,200 Watts Microwave

Summary

This sleekly styled Architect Series Ii microwave oven offers large capacity advanced cooking systems and eye-catching design features. Optional trim kits allow for built-in installation.

KitchenAid Architect Series II 1.5 cu. ft. Capacity 1,200 Watts Microwave

Great for small kitchen!

Comments about KitchenAid Architect Series II 1.5 cu. ft. Capacity 1,200 Watts Microwave:

I move around alot, and so when I needed a microwave, this one was perfect! It was small and cheap, and that sounded good to me. I set it up in my kitchen, which is very small by the way, and it was a perfect fit. I think this microwave would be ideal for a college student or someone living in a studio or small apartment. It doesn't bulk up the counter, but performs all the same features that a standard microwave of a more expensive brand. I love KitchenAid brand, just because of this microwave. I would highly recommend it!

Have been using it over a year now, and it works like a charm!

Settings/Features
They are standard, no special warm ups like fancy, more expensive microwaves, but this one, for the price, really handles all the necessary microwave duties!

No microwave is easy to clean in my opinion, but because of this small size, it makes it quicker to clean.

It has stood up a year of time, and works as if I bought it yesterday. Very reliable!

• Settings/Features: