Other Dishwashers:
KitchenAid
KUDC03IVWH
KitchenAid Architect II Classic Series Built-in Dishwasher

KitchenAid Architect II Classic Series Built-in Dishwasher

I can never go wrong with a 'KitchenAid' dishwasher

from Apache Junction, AZ

Comments about KitchenAid Architect II Classic Series Built-in Dishwasher:

This is our second KitchenAid we've purchased (two houses). The straight forward design has functionality built in, thus you're not paying for extras that you might or might not ever use (i.e. adjustable upper rack). The stainless steel interior construction minimizes the noise level - we barely can hear it running.

This is a great dishwasher!

from Springboro, OH

Comments about KitchenAid Architect II Classic Series Built-in Dishwasher:

We bought our first house in 2008, and it did not have a working dishwasher.  My husband and I spent a whole weekend looking for an affordable, efficient, energy-star dishwasher.  We compared many prices and models, and decided on the KitchenAid Architect II Classic in white.  It has worked perfectly for us the past 3 years.  We love how quiet it is when it washes and rinses the dishes....we have a 5 month old infant so the quietness of it is nice while our son takes a nap!  Our dishes have always come out spotless and clean.  Also this dishwasher is stainless steel inside, and holds quite a bit of dishes, glasses, and utensils.  We only have to wash dishes about every two days because of how much this dishwasher holds inside.  We also like the utensil clips it has on the top rack.  They are little clips that hold your spoons and things so they don't fall to the bottom.  All in all this is a nice dishwasher and I would recommend it to anyone.

Worked great for 10 + years!

from Gresham, OR

Comments about KitchenAid Architect II Classic Series Built-in Dishwasher:

I had my kitchenaid dishwasher for over ten years and it is just now starting to fizzle out on me. Before it started to go it worked great! I did not have to waste time trying to scrub things clean before putting them in the dishwasher and rarely did I ever get dishes coming out unclean or with any dirt on them. It was quiet enough to run even when I was having a conversation. I like having the knoweldge that my dishes were getting properly sanitized to keep my family from illness or contamination and the settings worked great! I am quite picky about the layout of my dishwasher but the layout of this one worked perfectly for me. Things fit quite well and I had no problems getting a full sink full of dishes in one wash. Kitchenaid is a quality brand and they stand by their products. I would definitely buy from them again and will be looking at their products when I finally decide to replace the one I have.