Other Blenders:
KitchenAid
KitchenAid 9704920 Blender

KitchenAid 9704920 Blender

Sturdy blender for a good choice.

from Florida

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Powerful
  • Stable

Cons

• Cooking
    • Small Kitchen

Comments about KitchenAid 9704920 Blender:

I bought this Kitchen Aid mixer after my old one bit the bullet. Having been familiar with Kitchen Aid brand before, I knew it was a good deal. I scored it on sale and instantly brought it home to see what it could Do.

I've used a variety of different benders, from cheap to expensive and have to say that this held up to ones that were much more expensive. It actually feels sturdier than ones I have used that were twice as much. That is important to me, especially when it comes to something that I am going to be doing something like blending with.

The controls are simple to learn and easy to master which is a plus in a world where everything has to have a million different buttons and options. Simple is better in some cases, and this is one of them.

I primarily use this blender for sauces, soups, dips and smoothies. Or crushing ice. It does all of those things very well and would probably do more if I ever tried it. Its more sturdy and heavy duty than some of the other like priced blenders that are on the market right now.

Overall I am pleased with this purchase and would buy it again if need be. I would also recommend it to others. Its a great buy.