Other Food Processors:
Full-Size Food Processors
KitchenAid
KFP720CU
KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor

Great inexpensive food processor!

We have a more expensive food processor that I use for most things, but we bought the KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor, because my husband is a fan of EXTREMELY hot peppers and putting them in sauces and hummus, and when he used our only food processor, I found it took three or four washes to get the pepper residue out of the processor. So I insisted we get a separate processor, so that my taste buds would not wither and die. The KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor has been great, it slices and dices his peppers, brings together hummus ingredients, is great for salsas and chutneys. It is easy to assemble and disassemble, easy to clean, and doesn't take up much storage space. It also comes with a 1 year warranty, which is great, because a lot of small appliances are only warrantied for 90 days! So if you're looking for a versatile, effective food processor, but not looking to spend too much cash, the KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor is a great choice!

makes cooking easier

I am always looking for tools that will make cooking easier, and the KitchenAid 7 Cup Food Processor is really helpful when you're cooking. I have used this in the past to grind nuts, puree frozen bananas, and mix ingredients for salsa. I normally leave this food processor in one of my cabinets, but I never had any problems with this causing damage to the food processor. So far, it has been very durable and sturdy. Although this is a little on the expensive side, it's worth it for the amount of times I have used this food processor. It is also relatively easy to clean. I typically take the food processor apart and put the individual pieces in the dishwasher. I never had a problem with these pieces melting or getting cracks because of being in the dishwasher. Power I never had a problem with the motor not being powerful enough to blend anything I put in the food processor. Ease of Cleaning This is really easy to clean because I just put all of the pieces in the dishwasher.

Undisclosed

Small but powerful.

I used to have a large food processor that would grind up anything. When my husband brought this home, I was very scared that it wouldn't do the same job as the large one did. To my surprise, the KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor KFP715 does an amazing job with whatever it is I put in it. I use it to grind up and puree pretty much everything. I even make my own ground chicken in it. I cut up the chicken breast into cubes and put them in. Then I turn on the machine and let it do its job. The chicken comes out so finely ground, it is almost as good as store bought, but I enjoy it more. I grind up all sorts of vegetables in it as well. Cleaning the KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor KFP715 is pretty simple. I wash it just like I do any other dish that's in the sink. Then I would use a towel to dry it because I am afraid of setting it to dry on its own and it will break. My only problem with this machine is closing the lid. It is not so easy to close it. It usually takes me a minute or two every time I want to close it to try to figure it out. Other than that, it is a great and simple machine that I love using. It really helps out a lot in the kitchen and cuts down on cooking time.

very efficient food processor

I bought this KitchenAid food processor from 1SaleADay online. I have an orange one. The color and the material quality of this product is very good. I use it everyday in order to prepare my food before cooking. I use it to chop or grind onion, parsley, garlic, tomato, nuts, and carrot. I love the "chopping" mode and "grinding" mode of this device. The food becomes chopped like you do it yourself by a knife. I cook a kind of pizza, which requires hand-chopped vegetables. But doing hand-chopping is very time consuming and hard. This processor saves my time. Another good thing I want to mention is the efficiency of the grinding mode. The food becomes really grinned, and it looks like a puree when I use this mode. Also, this food processor has an ability to rotate the ingredient from the clock-wise direction to the counter clock-wise direction. This direction changing ability makes the food processed better. I recommend it. Power It is powerful to grind everything when you compare this processor with the other small processors. I have never seen its motor temperature is high, since its motor is powerful. The sound of the motor is a little high, but I guess this is a sign of the strength of the device. Safety It is very safe to use, because the processor does not start unless hearing the "click" sound while I close the lid. Otherwise, no "click" sound, no work. I am very happy to have a safe food processor. Because it does not start unless I assemble properly. Ease of Assembly It is very easy to assemble the parts. Ease of Cleaning It is very easy to clean. I can easily separate the parts, and wash them. I sometimes do the washing in the washing machine. I put all the parts into the washing machine and wash them safely. Durability I have been using it since 2012, and it looks brand new. It is very durable.

Must have for anyone!

We use this food processor for everything. We make sugar cookies, pie crust, pizza crust and basil pesto. It comes with attachment that can grate cheese super fast. It is wonderful and has held up great for five years so far. Power Great! Safety There is a safety feature so you have to have the lid securely on or the blade will not spin. Ease of Assembly Only four total parts that move, easy to assemble. Ease of Cleaning Only four parts easy to clean, be sure to put on the top shelf or the handle of the bowl will get loose. Durability Held up great over the last five years.

Great buy!

I've had this food processor for about 5 years now and it is still going strong. I've used it to make hummus, pesto, creamy soup, banana soft serve and homemade nut butters. I would say it is my most used small kitchen appliances. It is quite loud, but not as bad as a blender. My one complaint is that the plastic part of the handle is a bit cheap, and broke a few years after I bought it. I ended up getting a replacement bowl, and only wash the bowl by hand since the dishwasher supposedly weakens the plastic pieces. Overall it's a great product! Power I've been able to make homemade almond butter in about 10 minutes! Safety There is a safety lock on the handle so it won't turn out unless the hanld is locked. Ease of Assembly No problems here. Ease of Cleaning Don't wash the plastic in the dishwasher! It is annoying to clean by hand, but it beats having to buy a replacement. Durability Besides the handle problem, the machine itself has been very durable.

true

Love this! Quiet and powerful!

The only complaint I have is that the work bowl is a little flimsy in the handle. I had to replace it already. I believe it was dropped but not sure. However, little pieces will crack and fall loose in the handle. So I am now VERY careful with the new one, I don't put the bowl in the dishwasher. But it works wonderful and is VERY quiet.

true

A great little food processor

I got this as a replacement for a recalled food processor after I melted the bowl and could not find a replacement due to the recall. I am now glad that I needed to get a new one, as this one is worlds better and less frustration than the last! This stands up to frequent use beautifully and is very easy to put together, take apart and clean. I do recommend rinsing as soon as it is used, as thicker substances tend to cake on the bowl and be hard to get off, but if it is rinsed immediately there's never a problem. It is perfect for smoothies, fine chopping of vegetables, and really anything else you may want a food processor for! I am not an expert at cooking, but this tool has made more advanced cooking possible. It is also great for making homemade baby food, nut butters, doughs, crushing candies for baking, and making bread crumbs. The quality of the product is just what I would expect from Kitchen Aid - it is very well designed and made of strong, quality materials. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

What a time saver!

I bought this shortly before I had major oral surgery. And boy was I ever pleased to have this. At that time it came in handy. I never knew I was going to love it or use it as much as I do. I make everything from salsa to baked goods! It is so simple to use and so easy to clean up after. And the amount of use you can get out of this one machine is incredible. You can user it for anything from small dishes to family and friends gathering. And it is a great way to make healthy meals. My family loves salsa but I hate feeding them the stuff from the stores in a jar. All those chemicals in it. With this I can make homemade Salsa with fresh vegetables and I can even freeze extras. Excellent for soups and sauces to cut veggies cheese and meats. The power in this one machine makes everything so much faster. And your hands are never near danger like when you cut with a knife or grater. It is super easy to clean by hand and Dishwasher safe. It is as easy as 123 to put together and take apart. So no fumbling or having to read tons of directions. It is a perfect size for storing away when not in use. You are going to love it!

true

Didn't know how much I needed it until I had it

I was skeptical about getting a food processor, but now I love having one. I use it all the time. I've had this one for five years and it's still doing great! I use it to puree elements for carrot soup, I made hummus at home, I use it all the time for Indian food. I even use it to make dough so my hands don't get sticky when I'm baking bread! We have to wash it at least once every two days because I use it for nearly every meal and sometimes for two different elements of a meal.

KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor