Other Food Processors:
KitchenAid
KFP710WH
KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor

KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor

Great inexpensive food processor!

from Troy NY

Comments about KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor:

We have a more expensive food processor that I use for most things, but we bought the KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor, because my husband is a fan of EXTREMELY hot peppers and putting them in sauces and hummus, and when he used our only food processor, I found it took three or four washes to get the pepper residue out of the processor.

So I insisted we get a separate processor, so that my taste buds would not wither and die.

The KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor has been great, it slices and dices his peppers, brings together hummus ingredients, is great for salsas and chutneys. It is easy to assemble and disassemble, easy to clean, and doesn't take up much storage space. It also comes with a 1 year warranty, which is great, because a lot of small appliances are only warrantied for 90 days!

So if you're looking for a versatile, effective food processor, but not looking to spend too much cash, the KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor is a great choice!

• Power:
  • Safety:
  • Ease of Assembly:

very efficient food processor

Comments about KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor:

I bought this KitchenAid food processor from 1SaleADay online. I have an orange one. The color and the material quality of this product is very good. I use it everyday in order to prepare my food before cooking. I use it to chop or grind onion, parsley, garlic, tomato, nuts, and carrot. I love the "chopping" mode and "grinding" mode of this device. The food becomes chopped like you do it yourself by a knife. I cook a kind of pizza, which requires hand-chopped vegetables. But doing hand-chopping is very time consuming and hard. This processor saves my time. Another good thing I want to mention is the efficiency of the grinding mode. The food becomes really grinned, and it looks like a puree when I use this mode. Also, this food processor has an ability to rotate the ingredient from the clock-wise direction to the counter clock-wise direction. This direction changing ability makes the food processed better. I recommend it.

Power
It is powerful to grind everything when you compare this processor with the other small processors. I have never seen its motor temperature is high, since its motor is powerful. The sound of the motor is a little high, but I guess this is a sign of the strength of the device.

Safety
It is very safe to use, because the processor does not start unless hearing the "click" sound while I close the lid. Otherwise, no "click" sound, no work. I am very happy to have a safe food processor. Because it does not start unless I assemble properly.

Ease of Assembly
It is very easy to assemble the parts.

It is very easy to clean. I can easily separate the parts, and wash them. I sometimes do the washing in the washing machine. I put all the parts into the washing machine and wash them safely.

I have been using it since 2012, and it looks brand new. It is very durable.

• Power:
  • Safety:
  • Ease of Assembly:

KitchenAid helps make baking easier!

from Clarksburg, MD

Comments about KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor:

I received my kitchaid as a wedding gift. In the begging I didn't know how to use it or what to use it for. Now, after 7 years of baking and blending, my Kitcheniad is still going strong. It is one of the best tools I have in my kitchen. i use it when making dough, making cake mixes or blending baby food. It has so many other features like slicing vegetables, fruits or anhything else. It just makes the job of baking and cooking much easier without too much time wasted. I loved it when I had my daughter. I would cook soup, fruits, or vegetables first, then just put them inthe the foodprocessor with their natural juices too and had perfect homemade baby food that I would store in my freezer for weeks. I can honestly say, I never bought canned baby food for my daughter! And I plan on using my Kitchen Aid for my next baby coming in June. Homemade food is the best for baby and with a tight budget, i cant afford to spend the money on baby food. I could not live without my KitchenAid food processor!

KitchenAid 7-cup food processor great for beginners

from Milford, OH

Comments about KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor:

I didn't even know what a food processor was supposed to do when I first bought this model. I bought it because I saw that it did well on Target's website as far as reviews go. I have been impressed with how easy this model makes making salad dressings and pestos. I have never tried to slice or grate vegetables in it yet, but I keep meaning to, especially if it would make chopping onions less of a pain. I do wish that I would have bought a larger model, just because if you make double or triple batches of something in it, you have to watch out for it overflowing. It is a real pain if it overflows! But this model is a breeze to clean, it wipes clean with a soapy rag and the rest of it is dishwasher safe!

pretty good

from Newport News, VA

Comments about KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor:

This is a good buy, nothing too extravagant.  I do not use my processor a lot so I did not have to invest in anything too expensive.  It is simple to use, had three simple buttons - on, off and pulse.  A no brainer there.  It does come with some attachments that allow you to slice or grate.  I have not used the grater but the slicer does just fine.  I have use it with carrots before.  It slices evenly but it is hard to get the shape you want.  Well, I had a hard time with it anyway.  I like to have carrot rounds and I could not seem to get away from the slanted, diagonal shape.  I guess I could have held it straight up, but I do not think that would be very safe.  One con though, is that I often have to scrape down the edges to make sure everything is processed evenly.  Now that I think about it, almost every time I use I have to do that.  For instance, when making hummus I have this problem.  It always has a hard time getting all the beans.  Easy fix - I just have to take a spatula and scrape down the sides.  So sometimes tedious, but you get what you pay for.  If you don't use it constantly, it is not a bad buy.